[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
mefistofx wrote:

How to gather more str and dex to wear Chaluya amulet? Now I need about 42 for both of stats. Will be better to get just rare amu with reduced mana reservation?

How can I improve my 5k ES?

See my response above, tldr you need to either use split personality or replace uniques with crafted rares. If you use split personality you can use a dex/es one and str/es to cover your str/dex needs while also giving you some much needed es. Rares are better in the long run since the uniques the build uses limit your es.

"
mefistofx wrote:

What mod for Watcher's Eye I should looking for?

This more or less depends on your needs,
you can get freeze immunity (great if you're using the unique boots)
Extra conversion (more useful if you're using a skill like ek)
Extra leech (good if using a sulfur flask like bottled faith)
Extra es (clarity will be expensive)
Last edited by neoseagull on Apr 18, 2020, 10:41:04 PM
How can this build stand in sirus storms? What can I upgrade to get to that level?
"
Rodcop wrote:
How can this build stand in sirus storms? What can I upgrade to get to that level?

Stack 5 or so replenishing presence along with a high es total. You'll Regen 5-7k ES/s
Hi guys. Does a double influenced crystal belt give more ES than a Bated Breath? Many people told me it did but when I replaced it in POB my ES dropped.
"
laststraw9 wrote:
Hi guys. Does a double influenced crystal belt give more ES than a Bated Breath? Many people told me it did but when I replaced it in POB my ES dropped.

I'm using this for bosses and it appears to be better for me so hard to say. Bated breath is hard to beat for the price due to its % to max es, and how rare that is on gear for those playing the conversion build that's relying on mostly uniques.

Note that I'm getting 190~ flat es from the belt though
Last edited by neoseagull on Apr 18, 2020, 10:55:06 PM
I've been setting my build up for quite some time and I feel it is pretty stable at this point. Such way that all content is easy and I don't die unless I really screw up.

I used a lot of -1 mana reservation jewels to fit in Vit. To be honest it's "okay" - but I feel i'm very limited now because;

- with all the uniques I'm bound to my jewels for extra ES
- I cant really change my jewels easily because of the -1 reserved :D

So I started to check out profiles and noticed a quite variety in setups.

Currently I'm running LL, but I think CI would be a better fit for me. Opening up the build for decent rares. Though before I start discoving various things again i've got a few questions;

- When would you take a hubris over Alpha's Howl?
Am I correct to say that a hubris with -5 reserved + a random -15% reduced opens the way for potentially more ES? Even when you have +4 aura with Discipline in it?

- What's the deal with a rare wand, and why I hardly/never see builds with a wand + the call of the brotherhood rings. I mean the convertion would still be decent right?

- Anyone got experience with the vitality gem vs more replenishing pres? I mean it would mean a lot less reservation. What would the trade-offs be?

Cheers everyone :)
I am having real trouble against bosses as they have a fair bit of ele resist and this build is all elemental, they are taking a long time to die.

Am I doing something wrong?
"
mefistofx wrote:
Hi Guys, I just started leveling arc guardian today and finished with lvl85. Still have to buy Vaal Righteous Fire and add quality to my items and anoint my amulet. Think just one aura Vitaly is missing because of lack of life pool

I know I will struggle with lack of skill points to get more small cluster jewels.

How to gather more str and dex to wear Chaluya amulet? Now I need about 42 for both of stats. Will be better to get just rare amu with reduced mana reservation?

How can I improve my 5k ES?

What mod for Watcher's Eye I should looking for?

Do you have any additional tips for new starter? :)

A big STR roll on your belt is enough to get up there, not enough to get you to a level 20 vitality, but will cover everything else.
I cant infinitely cast EK , what should i do? Currently have 2 reduced mana cost jewel but without clarity(precision on)
how do yall achieve that kind of damage where you barely notice bosses? can someone look at my guardian and tell me how bump dmg and get that juicy 9k+ es and 5k regen?

i know i dont got the obvious shit like 20% nebulis, doryanis boots, boot enchants, 2nd brotherhood ring, split personal tities, bottled faith, es% crystal belt, chayulas, -1% grand spectrums, hows mantra of flames anyone try that?

My guy is still kinda patched together despite being 97. I have around 2.2k regen and some leech

i havent fixed my cluster jewels i still got some of my scrub 6 passive and no jewel sockets

i feel like getting all those mentioned items still wont gt me insta delete bosses and 9k+ es immortal status or am i just wrong?

Anyone able to take shaper balls? i just died to it and im feeling ashamed and sad for my 10% exp. Can yall tank it or do yall just avoid it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info