[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
ArisFuser wrote:
"
You have some absolutely insane jewels (% mana reserve cluster jewels and a 3 passive voice). But you are losing out on ES for a number of reasons.

1. Buy some essences and fix up the helmet. 131ES Hubris on a 2+ mirror build?

LOL. 2 Mirrors,....6k ES...

Yeah I spent 2 mirrors in this build and I have 6k es, so how do I boost it. What's so funny?
"
leethal wrote:

Yeah I spent 2 mirrors in this build and I have 6k es, so how do I boost it. What's so funny?

Can't check your jewels because I'm on mobile, watcher's eye with clarity for ES, and jewels with es on them like split personality are a bandaid fix.
That's the problem with using so many uniques, you won't have a high amount of es, you'd have to use crafted rares instead and swap away from brotherhood conversion. You'll lose out on some pretty damage but will still be able to have sufficient damage and much higher survivability, can take a look at my character for an idea of what kind of gear you'd use (albeit for a mirror's worth of currency you could be rocking better versions).
Shield can give you 400+ es along with a 15% mana reservation roll to fit your gems.
Rare unset rings can have 20% additional es rolls, along with heralds on them to free up a socket.
Tailwind/elusive/ms and es boots are huge quality of life but are more expensive than the unique pair you're wearing.
An essence crafted helmet will have 5% Mana reserved over the 8% howl has, but will come with 300 or more es.
Etc, I hope you get the idea.
Last edited by neoseagull on Apr 18, 2020, 9:24:11 PM

question to min-maxers out there.

i have a space for aspect craft,

do aspect of avian or spider ?

i know avian give speed and 10% double damage
it might be bis for uber bosses like sirus or delirium 100% content

but on the other hand aspect spider give you really nice defence and 15% dmg
that work on bosses
and its up always unlike avian, wich rolling 2 buffs in sequence

what you think ?
"
Zebedin wrote:

that work on bosses

what you think ?

Haven't seen anyone use spider yet, I personally use avian but I'm also using the chest piece to go with it. Optionally you could also put aspect on boots or amulet, assuming you're using rares.
Anyone else having Mana problem with crit arc version? How you deal with it? Clearing packs is fine but single target often go oom soon
Anyone want to give some insight into when their damage started acting like it should? Because comparatively mine is garbage. I can do T16s w/o concern, but it's not as broken as it should be.

For reference:
https://pastebin.com/pWu4kdAw

PoB Party link (although cluster jewels arn't implemented)
https://pob.party/share/itahusareyuani
Scion better? LL or CI?
"
danif86 wrote:
Scion better? LL or CI?

I went scion CI, very happy with it. Aren't forced to use Shavs/Chalupa which opens the build up nicely.
The only issue is that going this route is fairly expensive, as you need %reservation corruptions on your jewels in order to fit all of your auras on mana
Last edited by neoseagull on Apr 18, 2020, 9:58:57 PM
"
neoseagull wrote:
"
Zebedin wrote:

that work on bosses

what you think ?

Haven't seen anyone use spider yet, I personally use avian but I'm also using the chest piece to go with it. Optionally you could also put aspect on boots or amulet, assuming you're using rares.

unfortunately, if you using amu with aura vitality
you cannot beast craft another aura on top of it

thats pity :(
putting aspect in helmet wont hurt build tho.

i think i go with avian, cause for future i can switch to your build version
and be complete immune to chaos
Hi Guys, I just started leveling arc guardian today and finished with lvl85. Still have to buy Vaal Righteous Fire and add quality to my items and anoint my amulet. Think just one aura Vitaly is missing because of lack of life pool

I know I will struggle with lack of skill points to get more small cluster jewels.

How to gather more str and dex to wear Chaluya amulet? Now I need about 42 for both of stats. Will be better to get just rare amu with reduced mana reservation?

How can I improve my 5k ES?

What mod for Watcher's Eye I should looking for?

Do you have any additional tips for new starter? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info