[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
Not really sure what I'm doing wrong, here.

My damage is okay (~1.3m tooltip on arc), but I only hit ~6k es.

Gear

PoB
Heres my POB so you can see my jewels, etc even though POB doesn't show accurate values for my life/mana reservation for some reason.

https://pastebin.com/yr3Lf9xk

(I just recently flipped gems to 20q, so they're still leveling. 6k es with 20/0 Discipline)

Anyone able to help with this?
In your case, two or three Split Personalities with ES+Int would boost your ES wuite significantly. You might need levels. According to POB your Discipline is level 8, I hope thats incorrect. Because you MUST take it to 21. Some other gems are underlevelled too, I guess because you are levelling them up.
Last edited by ArisFuser on Apr 18, 2020, 3:35:23 PM
"
ArisFuser wrote:
In your case, two or three Split Personalities with ES+Int would boost your ES wuite significantly. You might need levels. According to POB your Discipline is level 8, I hope thats incorrect. Because you MUST take it to 21. Some other gems are underlevelled too, I guess because you are levelling them up.

Yeah everything just got bumped over from 20/0 to x/20, so they're all releveling.

Currently level 90, so starting to run low on points available, but I'll look into es/int SP!
guys there is way to save 3 Skillpoints

in guide it says we need to use Pure might small jewel for purity reserve
but you can actually put it into 1 medium pureposefull harbringer jewel
its cost not much and save you 3 points
jewel base is non-curse aura effect

3 skillpoints is alot, especially for those who run with voices 7ded passives
Using 3x 7 passive voices, trying to do arc build slightly on budget. Have about 4.9k ES and die frequently after dropping i cant even count how many ex into this build. I know i'm only 91, but could ANYONE take a look at my build and tell me what im doing wrong or potentially the next upgrades I could do for dmg and es regen + es levels?

Currently I cannot run all auras without using Guile & Pure Might so I know Im losing dmg since im using 2x of those, with alpha's howl im not having the mana management that I should have. PLEASE HALP

I still have ex to invest, just don't want to go broke making a build that's half assed and not going to work.
"
acidzns wrote:

I still have ex to invest, just don't want to go broke making a build that's half assed and not going to work.

Quality your armor pieces. Why are you using both Maligaro gloves and Ele Overload? Pick one. Try maybe Chayula amulet? That es gain over life is quite nice, chaos res also good.
My contribution for anyone who needs: Smite as main atk, only uses one Voices(7), way cheaper:

https://pastebin.com/1EaX5Fep
"
neoseagull wrote:
"
RexZShadow wrote:

If I have the fund is it worth it to switch all the endbringer to replenishing? Is the regan worth the damage lose?

No, you want at most in my opinion 2 or 3 replenishing

"
RexZShadow wrote:

Also anyone have an pob for arc instead of divine ire? Is there much different between the two spell? And when can i switch to herald? currently leveling with hollow palm.

I wouldn't switch until mid 80s depending on how good your voices jewels are. It's difficult to fit everything you need with the points we get on tree. I suggest just running breachstones until 85 for easy exp in a team. Then better stones till 90 or higher.

Whats a good ratio of like heraldry/endbringer/replenshing? Like 5 heraldry, 2 endbringer, 2 replenshing?
What point to catch with the thread of hope?
"
RexZShadow wrote:

Whats a good ratio of like heraldry/endbringer/replenshing? Like 5 heraldry, 2 endbringer, 2 replenshing?

You can look at my character if you like(I swapped from guardian to Scion), the tree is still a work in progress though.
I need to replace the Voices I own with 3 passive versions, which would allow me to run a fourth Voices giving me 3 more cluster jewels.
Additionally I have 4 placeholder jewels that have the 1% Mana reservation corruption. Optimally these would have es/crit and I would have cluster jewels with %reserved corruption as well. This would let me drop the one jewel slot I grabbed to the left of my start on tree.

Regarding notables, you want purposeful harbinger on each for obvious reasons. You want just enough heraldry jewels so that in tandem with your %reservation from tree/gear they are free. This may be anywhere between 2-4. And lastly you want a split between endbringers and replenishing that you are comfortable with. If you have 3 voices then likely you'll run between 2-3 replenishing at most, while my goal is to eventually run 4-5, with re remainder of my slots being endbringer. This is something that youll have to get a feel for yourself, just play around with the number until you're happy with survivability and damage.

I'm currently able to face tank shaper beam in the Uber elder fight, as well as most of the attacks in Sirus A8 (haven't tried the meteor because no thanks) I'm sure that if I was to add the extra 2-3 replenishing I want, then I'd be able to comfortably tank everything.
Damage wise I also have no trouble running 100% delirium elder/shaper guardians, as well as 20/20 simulacrums. The bosses will generally die before I notice them.
Last edited by neoseagull on Apr 18, 2020, 8:54:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info