[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

Hi i'm a bit stuck on what to upgrade next, im thinking if i should swap to alphas howl +2 gems corruption or just go with awakened gems or something?
Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/aVXB6uNq

Thanks!
Last edited by fakekowa on Apr 18, 2020, 12:10:45 PM
Hi guys
Wanted to try this build but i'm a bit afraid of the cost, it's worth to start levelling it and invest 60-70 ex ? is enough for starting out??
With double 7 voices?
Could sell awakened gems from my char, but i prefer not if possible..

Thankss
"
IShaka95 wrote:
Hi guys
Wanted to try this build but i'm a bit afraid of the cost, it's worth to start levelling it and invest 60-70 ex ? is enough for starting out??
With double 7 voices?
Could sell awakened gems from my char, but i prefer not if possible..

Thankss

Thats enough to get started
I wont be posting more updates on the build for this league. You also wont see me much ingame anymore.

I can answer questions on discord: Fori#8693
can we use Doryani's Delusion Slink Boots as an alternative to lightning? is there a reason we want the lightning damage over cold damage?

the boots are freaking 20 exalts still.. i need a gem slot so i can use enlighten 4 to get some mana.. also how are you guys leveling precision to 20 on life reservation?

I am using clarity 5 and precision 7 apart from the required Wrath, zealory, hatered, 1 purity
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
Any tips for crafting PH/Heraldry? Anyone use fossils?
I tried crafting with fossils, such as blocking out elemental mods with corrosive and increasing the chances of PH/Heraldry with Bound, and Lucent fossils.

After About 8-10 tries and 100+ C investment, I decided it was better just to spam orbs of Alteration until you get PH/Heraldry and a jewel socket and hope you get the second passive with a Regal.

Using 2 exalts worth of Alterations(Around 1500 orbs) and maybe some 100 C for Regals and Scourings, I hit 2 jewels with PH/Heraldy and a jewel socket and a 3rd jewel with only PH/Herladry.

Maybe if I tried with more with fossil crafting, it may have had better chances than just alteration spam, but this is my result from just Alteration spamming.
"
Foridesign wrote:
I wont be posting more updates on the build for this league. You also wont see me much ingame anymore.

I can answer questions on discord: Fori#8693

thanks for your effort in this topic mate, seeya around
"
Any tips for crafting PH/Heraldry? Anyone use fossils?

I heard its Lucent/Bound Fossil. Haven't tried myself
One tip for those going crit with Arc once your Crit Chance hits 90%. In my case fun and clearspeed has augmented exponentially because I could swap Diamnd flask with this:

Never get stuck, finding hard to beat mobs with proximity shields or have to stop to cast before groups anymore. Start to Finish like a lightning.

Another thought for those of you who have sufficient UnReserved Mana:

*Picking an Split Personality with +5 Dex and putting it in Cluster NorthEast will allow you to go West instead of East to Pick the third socket, because of the amount of dex it gives, (maybe add some more with belt or small clusters)saving 5 Points! Just follow down from Sovereignity until socket next Resolute Technique.You have to annoint Charisma and can´t choose Champion of The Cause but if you have an Hubris+Amu with unreserved + Some Small Clusters with PoI 30% reduced Mana you can easily save 5 travel nodes.
Last edited by ArisFuser on Apr 18, 2020, 3:29:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info