[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
jackietran24 wrote:
"
rossmat707 wrote:
so most of our life return is just from es regen? I don't see many people with source of leech.

Yes. ES regen is ridiculous actually. I am sitting at 4.2k ES regen in HO and 5k in combat. Can boost that to 7k ES/s if I want to but at sacrifice of damage.

how do you have that much regen O_O I have 7,250 ES and my ES regen is only 1472 a second.
What's everyone's thought of replenishing presence over endbringer? Like high regen over leech?
"
RexZShadow wrote:
What's everyone's thought of replenishing presence over endbringer? Like high regen over leech?

Replenishing is amazing. With 16 auras, its like 700-800 ES/s just from that node alone. I am currently running 5 heralry, 2 endbringer, 2 replnenishing presence.

Its the most expensive one though. Like 4.5 ex right now. Its crafting process is even harder than heraldry lol
So is a third voice or that hypnotic eye best at the third large cluster jewel.

In his gem guide he says to use the hypnotic eye but in his POB he uses 3 voices.
"
jackietran24 wrote:

The key thing to high ES regen is replenishing presence instead of heraldry, endbringer. Each one gives like 800+ ES/s for my case. So with only 2 of that, I already sitting at 4.2k. Trying to replace heraldry with those to reach higher ES regen.

https://imgur.com/a/9mjz5JP

Well this is the first time I knew of its existence, so ty lol. Maybe now I can drop 1 50% aura and have enough reserve to replace 2-3 heralds with those.
Hello Masters,

i am thinking about switch to this build, looks like many ppl on PS playing it and my melee build is not that good and fun.

May i ask what is main difference between base build and crit version?

Also i see You playing ARC, but You killed all boses with DI?

Thank You for answers.
"
jackietran24 wrote:
"
RexZShadow wrote:

Replenishing is amazing. With 16 auras, its like 700-800 ES/s just from that node alone. I am currently running 5 heralry, 2 endbringer, 2 replnenishing presence.

Its the most expensive one though. Like 4.5 ex right now. Its crafting process is even harder than heraldry lol

If I have the fund is it worth it to switch all the endbringer to replenishing? Is the regan worth the damage lose?

Also anyone have an pob for arc instead of divine ire? Is there much different between the two spell? And when can i switch to herald? currently leveling with hollow palm.
Last edited by RexZShadow on Apr 18, 2020, 4:38:43 AM
"
RexZShadow wrote:

If I have the fund is it worth it to switch all the endbringer to replenishing? Is the regan worth the damage lose?

No, you want at most in my opinion 2 or 3 replenishing

"
RexZShadow wrote:

Also anyone have an pob for arc instead of divine ire? Is there much different between the two spell? And when can i switch to herald? currently leveling with hollow palm.

I wouldn't switch until mid 80s depending on how good your voices jewels are. It's difficult to fit everything you need with the points we get on tree. I suggest just running breachstones until 85 for easy exp in a team. Then better stones till 90 or higher.
Everywhere arc, does anyone have EK?(I have maligaros but arc is not my thing or DI ) I started this build 24h ago already 84lvl 250/300k tooltip in HO. T16 delirium i can handle (1shot when urn flask die), till i reach boss.. even on t11 im not even trying cos its waste of time. Anyone can share profile so i can find out my self where I made mistakes? Console player. Cheers :)
Not really sure what I'm doing wrong, here.

My damage is okay (~1.3m tooltip on arc), but I only hit ~6k es.

Gear

PoB
Heres my POB so you can see my jewels, etc even though POB doesn't show accurate values for my life/mana reservation for some reason.

https://pastebin.com/yr3Lf9xk

(I just recently flipped gems to 20q, so they're still leveling. 6k es with 20/0 Discipline)
Last edited by Detrites on Apr 18, 2020, 5:26:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info