[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

Currently running a Arc setup and enjoying it! What are the benefits of running EK over Arc? Been compairing in poe and the dps is almost exactly the same for me.
So is a third voice or that hypnotic eye best at the third large cluster jewel.

In his gem guide he says to use the hypnotic eye but in his POB he uses 3 voices.
Can this build run any spell/skill?

For example power siphon or do we need to change things around.
"
imRadial wrote:
Can this build run any spell/skill?

For example power siphon or do we need to change things around.

Yes any spell. I'm testing with shock nova right now, its level 1 and its clearing T16 maps like a level 20 gem.
"
Akaiko wrote:
Currently running a Arc setup and enjoying it! What are the benefits of running EK over Arc? Been compairing in poe and the dps is almost exactly the same for me.

EK is most likley better for clear speed because it has a bigger range and spreads like a nova with "Ring of blades" jewel.
It scales better with headhunter buffs aswell.

Just try both and see what you like the most !
hello everyone thanks for the build

so i have some questions, i am new to this build and i dont have some of the major items yet but im gonna get them i soon as i can

i start the build with 5herald and 1endbringer with 3 rare jewel, my first target is the getting 3 voices and move from there

right now everything working perfect except single target boss damage , what can i do about that right now becouse sometimes i cant kill bosses quick enough so i die sometime t14+ bosses takes 30sec to kill and some of them takes more time

i know i dont have some major items but i cant get them if i cant farm fast enough

i need guidence about what i should do ,

ps: i tryed simulacrom i come to wave19 without dying but koasis killed me 5 times , all those black thing takes like 3-4 min before he killed me with entire map with black things

hideout tooltip dps 411k with all the auras

Spoiler
Last edited by MayynaK on Apr 17, 2020, 8:34:31 PM
You should try picking up EO. Whats your crit chance and crit multi anyway?
Also, get proper, qualitied CotB, conversion is important.
Last edited by Kshatry on Apr 17, 2020, 8:57:55 PM
Is there any map mod we cant run with EK?

And im exactly at 100% mana reserved when I run Haste, what can I do to fix this with my current setup.

Also feels really slow mapping, in terms of movement speed >.<

Would really appreciate the help!
Last edited by imRadial on Apr 17, 2020, 9:58:56 PM
"
baronthedoge wrote:
How are some of you getting 4k+ ES regen in hideout? I can only reach half of that

"
_Sn4k3_ wrote:
Hi guys,

until I have the money for unnatural instict, what can I use in place?
Can I use Intuitive Leap to get Overcharged for the charges?

A large thread of hope, or energy from within.

"
baronthedoge wrote:
"
jackietran24 wrote:
"
rossmat707 wrote:
so most of our life return is just from es regen? I don't see many people with source of leech.

Yes. ES regen is ridiculous actually. I am sitting at 4.2k ES regen in HO and 5k in combat. Can boost that to 7k ES/s if I want to but at sacrifice of damage.

Do you mean energy recharge rate cause mine is also 4K, but ES regen is 2K.

The key thing to high ES regen is replenishing presence instead of heraldry, endbringer. Each one gives like 800+ ES/s for my case. So with only 2 of that, I already sitting at 4.2k. Trying to replace heraldry with those to reach higher ES regen.

https://imgur.com/a/9mjz5JP
Last edited by jackietran24 on Apr 17, 2020, 9:51:51 PM
I just set up this Herald build and for the most part I'm satisfied; it's mostly on a budget compared to other builds (about 45ex, most went into the jewels) and is missing some components, but it works!

My main issue with this build at the moment is that my ES regen isn't quite high enough for me to be able to facetank bosses effectively. I'm currently sitting at around 2270 Recharge and 654 Regen. I tried facetanking Brutus in a T16 Tower (not juiced, just alched) and jt ended up dying because my ES didn't regen fast enough.

Here's my PoB; the stats on it aren't accurate, so it's really only useful for appraising gear and jewels; https://pastebin.com/0qWix7Vj

Here's my defense stats;

The main things I'm missing from this build compared to the main post are mainly the Watcher's Eye and the two extra Strength + ES Split Personality as all of those together are really expensive (in excess of 15ex, which I don't have at the moment), but as far as I'm aware having more ES doesn't equal more ES regen. I'll solve that problem eventually but for now I want to solve this one.

Last edited by Rhapsodical on Apr 17, 2020, 10:43:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info