[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
rossmat707 wrote:
so most of our life return is just from es regen? I don't see many people with source of leech.

Yes. ES regen is ridiculous actually. I am sitting at 4.2k ES regen in HO and 5k in combat. Can boost that to 7k ES/s if I want to but at sacrifice of damage.
"
ArisFuser wrote:
"
Btw. I looked at your profile and also got me a nice Crown of the Inward Eye.
Still need some better 1% mana reserved jewels but the helmet is really nice for the investment. I'm still deciding between a Hubris with mana reserved and this one.

Well, my first tries were of course, Hubris. Even some 30ex ones were worse in my POB tests.Then I saw a Japanese streamer wearing one Crown, translated his explanations XD, and well, I am sold. 26k Armour without Rumis, huge DPS gain due to 3 Transfigurations synergy, very nice ES and cheap.
Transfiguration of Soul and Mind applies all ES and Mana(Int) increases as Spell Damage at 30% each, so every 10% invested in defense and mana return as 6% in offense. So you can upgrade your Cobalt Jewels, Split Personalities, belt... with Es and at the same time you are upgrading your DPS.

Simply that new helmet has gone under radar XD, but yes, check Poeninja top Guardians and you will see many.

People often forget that if you dont have Massive amounts of DPS and you focus on ES purely, battles last way longer, damn, even 1-2 sec more fighting Kosis in Simulacrum 20 is enough to lose 9k ES sometimes. Same applies to deep delve, Last Sirus Phase,etc,....if not immortal, make battles last less.

I did my testing with crown.
Overall it's okay..
But Alpha is better overall because of the +2 aura gem level.
Always end up with more dps.
I catalyst upgrade my amulet to get level 26 Vitality. But it's doesn't seem to work on Xbox.. Visual glitch only, it stay level 22 in bottom bar.
1.75%

4775 es regen per sec me in hideout
Last edited by 1mark on Apr 17, 2020, 2:59:21 PM
Guys quick question : How do you manage to see a da*n thing without Arcane vision ? I can't see anything in indoor maps
Hi guys,

until I have the money for unnatural instict, what can I use in place?
Can I use Intuitive Leap to get Overcharged for the charges?
How are some of you getting 4k+ ES regen in hideout? I can only reach half of that

"
_Sn4k3_ wrote:
Hi guys,

until I have the money for unnatural instict, what can I use in place?
Can I use Intuitive Leap to get Overcharged for the charges?

A large thread of hope, or energy from within.
Last edited by baronthedoge on Apr 17, 2020, 3:25:59 PM
"
jackietran24 wrote:
"
rossmat707 wrote:
so most of our life return is just from es regen? I don't see many people with source of leech.

Yes. ES regen is ridiculous actually. I am sitting at 4.2k ES regen in HO and 5k in combat. Can boost that to 7k ES/s if I want to but at sacrifice of damage.

Do you mean energy recharge rate cause mine is also 4K, but ES regen is 2K.
How do you upkeep tailwind on the boots? I have low Crit strike chance on the standard version of the build.

killed my first Aul deepth 400 + on this build

another proof that this build fucks! :D
Last edited by Zebedin on Apr 17, 2020, 3:50:06 PM
Im following your arc build that you have on your char. But i cant figure out why am i not able to fit in clarity with bloodmagic? What am i missing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info