[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

Anyone tried Winter Orb and Arc post-nerf? I'm curious how Winter Orb performs for clearing/single-target compared to Arc :)
"
ArisFuser wrote:
Zebedin,just start a map, hit mobs for some seconds and look up in that crowded aura bar your 9 Charges. Winner.

yeah, just tested it 1 arc after entering the map
and i am at full charges :D

gonna stay under this choice for now :)
Woah there! I was only asking a question. Didn't mean to offend! Was only curious if it's worth investing into.

PS i did care when summoners were nerfed because i played summoner for the past 5 years so yeah... i was a bit sad.
so most of our life return is just from es regen? I don't see many people with source of leech.
Hey! How do we craft redeemer hubris? Chaos spam?
Tweaked my build a bit.
Quick questions:
- How to counter righteous fire selfdamage? running 6PH & 6H and still going doing pretty fast
- Whats the source of such high armor in the main post?
"
Hey! How do we craft redeemer hubris? Chaos spam?

You don't have to use a redeemer helmet.

You can use a Deafening Essence of Loathing for a guaranteed 5% reduced mana reserved. Spam this essence until you have decent ES.

"
Zebedin wrote:
"
ArisFuser wrote:
Zebedin,just start a map, hit mobs for some seconds and look up in that crowded aura bar your 9 Charges. Winner.

yeah, just tested it 1 arc after entering the map
and i am at full charges :D

gonna stay under this choice for now :)

Now the question is - did those charges come from Overcharged cluster, or from ascendancy?
Well, Overcharged in my build adds 4% chance on kill. Don't think it's reliable.
Last edited by ArisFuser on Apr 17, 2020, 2:10:01 PM
"
ArisFuser wrote:
Well, Overcharged in my build adds 4% chance on kill. Don't think it's reliable.

do you know if aspect aura/flesh and stone is buffed by pureposefull harbringer ?

would mantra of flames give us nice boost to damage, counting so many buffs we have ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info