[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
Necro7 wrote:
In all honesty, I would love to invest into the build, but my question is do you think the build will get nerfed after this league? or will it become legacy like summoners last league? Just curious if its a renting build or actual build? Just somebody's thoughts.

Its getting nerfed into the ground. Most of us dont care what gets left behind in Standard. As we arent going to play there anyway.
"
Zebedin wrote:
"
lordreignn wrote:
Is there a way that I can add inspired learning to the build?

ofc you can

every medium cluster jewel has an option to have a socket

we have place for 12 normal jewels to put in :D
(althought intuitive leap and unnatural instinct/watchers eye are must have)

sacrifice 1 point from somewhere ellse and put inspired learning inside
or just get level up :P

Will it work with the notables from "clusters"?
are the ES Doryani's boots worth the 15 exalted over the evasion/armor?

I have 60 exalts to spend. I was lucky enough to find bottled faith yesterday so I'm not sure what big ticket item I should invest into to fill out the build.
"
lordreignn wrote:
"
Zebedin wrote:
"
lordreignn wrote:
Is there a way that I can add inspired learning to the build?

ofc you can

every medium cluster jewel has an option to have a socket

we have place for 12 normal jewels to put in :D
(althought intuitive leap and unnatural instinct/watchers eye are must have)

sacrifice 1 point from somewhere ellse and put inspired learning inside
or just get level up :P

Will it work with the notables from "clusters"?

nope, PH wont boost stolen buffs :P

"
imRadial wrote:
Does herald of purity consider as an ally?

yep. thats why we have perma onslaught
purity boys + scorpion = 5 allies
radiant crusade OP

"
Necro7 wrote:
In all honesty, I would love to invest into the build, but my question is do you think the build will get nerfed after this league? or will it become legacy like summoners last league? Just curious if its a renting build or actual build? Just somebody's thoughts.

i dont think alot of use does give a fuck what goes into oblivion
a cesspool that is standart

you think i care my summoner went there afer metamorf ? no. but hell yeah i got some broken gameplay

you think i care my winter orb got destroyed and its now in std ? allso nope

you can use aspect of avian for double damage btw
double FUCK awaken controlled destruction
look my profile. i can turn off determination aura and turn on double damage avian from amulet, ez life, low investment
Last edited by Zebedin on Apr 17, 2020, 11:16:05 AM
I would never choose Radiant Crusade over Harmony of Purpose just for having Onslaught and 10 More DPS, when Harmony Grants 3xFrenzy,Power and Endurance charges on hit. The gain of having 9 charges over having Onslaught is abysmal, specially for crit based Guardians. Apart form that, Cinderswallow grants Onslaught and Es recovery. 3 power Charges are flat 4% Crit Chance, close to a Bottled Faith, 3 Frenzies are 12% inc Cast Speed, 8% short of Onslaught and 3 Endurances take your Phys Red to 90% capping it, not to mention the added defense of enemies never having Charges, kinda cheap Enefeeble.
Last edited by ArisFuser on Apr 17, 2020, 11:31:51 AM
Will it work with the notables from "clusters"?[/quote]

What I means is will inspired learning work if I put in one of my Medium cluster open jewel slot? Also with notables surrounding it from the other medium cluster close to it.
Will it work with the notables from "clusters"?[/quote]

What I means is will inspired learning work if I put in one of my Medium cluster open jewel slot? Also with notables surrounding it from the other medium cluster close to it.
"
ArisFuser wrote:
I would never choose Radiant Crusade over Harmony of Purpose just for having Onslaught and 10 More DPS, when Harmony Grants 3xFrenzy,Power and Endurance charges on hit. The gain of having 9 charges over having Onslaught is abysmal, specially for crit based Guardians. Apart form that, Cinderswallow grants Onslaught and Es recovery. 3 power Charges are flat 4% Crit Chance, close to a Bottled Faith, 3 Frenzies are 12% inc Cast Speed, 8% short of Onslaught and 3 Endurances take your Phys Red to 90% capping it, not to mention the added defense of enemies never having Charges, kinda cheap Enefeeble.

good idea, i respec point and test it !

"

interesting question... someone who have hes hands on inspired learning should try out !!!

but my guess is not (would be cool if work)
Last edited by Zebedin on Apr 17, 2020, 11:57:33 AM
"

interesting question... someone who have hes hands on inspired learning should try out !!!

but my guess is not (would be cool if work)[/quote]

But aren't they "notables"? I think it should... Don't wanna farm up HH and I just wanna use Inspired Learning during mapping.
Zebedin,just start a map, hit mobs for some seconds and look up in that crowded aura bar your 9 Charges. Winner.
Last edited by ArisFuser on Apr 17, 2020, 12:18:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info