[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

Is there a way that I can add inspired learning to the build?
"
lordreignn wrote:
Is there a way that I can add inspired learning to the build?

ofc you can

every medium cluster jewel has an option to have a socket

we have place for 12 normal jewels to put in :D
(althought intuitive leap and unnatural instinct/watchers eye are must have)

sacrifice 1 point from somewhere ellse and put inspired learning inside
or just get level up :P
Last edited by Zebedin on Apr 17, 2020, 9:23:32 AM
I really don't get it. Are we going crazy or what... 20% chance to deal double damage at last repeat at clearance super discount prices!!! Go grab one guys, is the solution to the game, is almost a HH!!!

How the hell did prices get so stupidly inflated?

Last edited by ArisFuser on Apr 17, 2020, 9:46:59 AM
Want to switch to Crit Version, but don't understand, does this version have travel skill, like Blink/Shield Charge? Can't find it in PoB. If no, I don't understand how to fight with most of bosses.
Another question - how does it couple with ailments like chill/freeze? In flask setup all of them are offensive.
"
ArisFuser wrote:
I really don't get it. Are we going crazy or what... 20% chance to deal double damage at last repeat at clearance super discount prices!!! Go grab one guys, is the solution to the game, is almost a HH!!!

How the hell did prices get so stupidly inflated?

yeah, just ignore the retards
and ofc, sell awaken spell echo if you drop it from sirus.
(thats what i would do, anyways)

double damage implicit on nebulis cost 2 exalts
sure, its shitty 2%. but its always 2%

"
Want to switch to Crit Version, but don't understand, does this version have travel skill, like Blink/Shield Charge? Can't find it in PoB. If no, I don't understand how to fight with most of bosses.
Another question - how does it couple with ailments like chill/freeze? In flask setup all of them are offensive.

You can use Flame dash, Leap Slam,...
For Freeze Chill you can either trust your Alphas Howl or use a flask,easy.
"
baronthedoge wrote:
Anyone that has trouble with dps, 2 critical factors, Precision and Smite. If you can find a way to incorporate those into your build you dps will fly. That is the hard part, getting the mana reserve just right to fit your 14+ auras with precision and smite.

Can you please explain how/when you use smite? If i understand correctly, its a melee skill that grants aura buff on hit. And i assume we want this scaled aura buff to boost our main skill dps?

Have i got that right? Or missed something completely?
"
ArisFuser wrote:

You can use Flame dash, Leap Slam,...
For Freeze Chill you can either trust your Alphas Howl or use a flask,easy.

I cant' use them because of no empty sockets on my gear. In crit setup Precision+Vitality added.
I don't use Alpha's Howl but rare helmet with PoI reduces mana reservation
In all honesty, I would love to invest into the build, but my question is do you think the build will get nerfed after this league? or will it become legacy like summoners last league? Just curious if its a renting build or actual build? Just somebody's thoughts.
Does herald of purity consider as an ally?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info