[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

Have only 7k ES too, but with the EK Nova its impossible to die, ten time better than Arc for survivability.

never move one step in the simulacrum , and iam to lazy too look for new upgrades :D
Said the guy with a Headhunter,...
"
ArisFuser wrote:
Said the guy with a Headhunter,...

I think Biscos Leash is a decent budget Replacement for HH since we can't use shadows and dust with Crit arc. It is fairly easy to reach 500+ Rampage stacks which boost DPS quite a bit also the corpse explosion is handy to remove some after death shit.

I'm amazed by some people in this thread which spent 2+ mirrors and still can't figure out the basic cincept of the build. Seems a little bit RMT to me.

Especially how to get more Energy Shield? Get some Cobalt Jewels with 8% ES and get a nice belt to replace Bated Breath. Why do you need huge amounts of ES if you mitigate 90% phys and elemental dmg is beyond me anyways.
Last edited by K4P0T on Apr 17, 2020, 6:13:20 AM
"
I'm amazed by some people in this thread which spent 2+ mirrors and still can't figure out the basic cincept of the build. Seems a little bit RMT to me.

100%.
"
ArisFuser wrote:
"

100%.

Btw. I looked at your profile and also got me a nice Crown of the Inward Eye.
Still need some better 1% mana reserved jewels but the helmet is really nice for the investment. I'm still deciding between a Hubris with mana reserved and this one.
"
Btw. I looked at your profile and also got me a nice Crown of the Inward Eye.
Still need some better 1% mana reserved jewels but the helmet is really nice for the investment. I'm still deciding between a Hubris with mana reserved and this one.

Well, my first tries were of course, Hubris. Even some 30ex ones were worse in my POB tests.Then I saw a Japanese streamer wearing one Crown, translated his explanations XD, and well, I am sold. 26k Armour without Rumis, huge DPS gain due to 3 Transfigurations synergy, very nice ES and cheap.
Transfiguration of Soul and Mind applies all ES and Mana(Int) increases as Spell Damage at 30% each, so every 10% invested in defense and mana return as 6% in offense. So you can upgrade your Cobalt Jewels, Split Personalities, belt... with Es and at the same time you are upgrading your DPS.

Simply that new helmet has gone under radar XD, but yes, check Poeninja top Guardians and you will see many.

People often forget that if you dont have Massive amounts of DPS and you focus on ES purely, battles last way longer, damn, even 1-2 sec more fighting Kosis in Simulacrum 20 is enough to lose 9k ES sometimes. Same applies to deep delve, Last Sirus Phase,etc,....if not immortal, make battles last less.
Last edited by ArisFuser on Apr 17, 2020, 6:50:57 AM
"
jackietran24 wrote:

And I thought delve isnt making profit this league. Buring useless sulphite and got architect, he dropped the map and got this beauty. I am sorry I doubted you Niko <3

im at 400 delve deepth, killed 3 architects
all i got is putambo mountain ;(
Anyone that has trouble with dps, 2 critical factors, Precision and Smite. If you can find a way to incorporate those into your build you dps will fly. That is the hard part, getting the mana reserve just right to fit your 14+ auras with precision and smite.
I went for Spark, it is awesome for maps and simulacrum.
Damage might be a little bit too low for efficient 100% delirium farming. However, i still have a lot of room for upgrades.

I switch to arc against Sirus.

I might try EK aswell.
tread starter items on charracter isnt like in a build. why?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info