[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

Hey guys question, I have 6.2k es right now, I see people have like 8 k es, how do I raise my es, what upgrades should i make?

And I thought delve isnt making profit this league. Buring useless sulphite and got architect, he dropped the map and got this beauty. I am sorry I doubted you Niko <3
How to deal with reflect phys/ele damage ? im at lvl 81 and 90% res ele but still cant do reflect mod . Thanks :D
"
leethal wrote:

Hey guys question, I have 6.2k es right now, I see people have like 8 k es, how do I raise my es, what upgrades should i make?

You have some absolutely insane jewels (% mana reserve cluster jewels and a 3 passive voice). But you are losing out on ES for a number of reasons.

1. Buy some essences and fix up the helmet. 131ES Hubris on a 2+ mirror build?

2. A lot of people, myself included are running level 25 Discipline using Alpha's Howl with a +2 aura/aoe corruption. I don't have the numbers, but you might be losing out on ES here unless you roll a higher ES Hubris.

3. You get something like 200-250 ES by using 8% ES cobalt jewels. You have opted to use Grand Spectrum's instead for more DPS. You are also using Split Personality x3 which, as far as I can see, provides you with less ES than Cobalt Jewels. Unless you need that much STR for something, I would consider replacing one of the split personalities with an ES% + STR/ChaosRes cobalt jewel.

If you are a bit short on STR, you can roll + STR it on your small/medium cluster jewels. I have x2 small cluster 16% chaos res + 12/13 STR for sale if you are interested. If you choose to keep all 3 split personalities, you should resocket the one from the top left in your tree to somewhere in the top right or right clusters as it will provide you with even more STR/ES.

4. Unrelated to your ES, but get a better weapon. Aim for 19%+ on both cold and lightning damage, 18%+ cast speed, with either cast speed or high lightning damage to spells (5-59) implicit which should give you about a 10% DPS boost whilst still being dirt cheap.
Last edited by BrettLee on Apr 17, 2020, 2:10:08 AM
How u get 90% phys reduction... have only 74% (lvl89) with (nearly) same gear and 16 auras?
What map mods this build can do? Now i have a problem with: -resistance mod(RF sustain impossible), elem and phys reflect, no mana regen

guys can help to see my build? i have great damage, but i am not as tanky. i still died sometimes in simulacrum. I think my problem probably is because i have low ES (6.2k) and 1.4k regen per sec. I saw some of you even have 10k ES. I am not sure where can i fit in all those ES. Change to hubris helmet with +2socketed aura gem and mana reserved ? add in more split personality (+int and ES) ? add in more 8% energy shield jewel? from what i can see is that i m far from 10k ES.
I just copy those build in poe ninja, it seems that none of them uses hubris helmet though.. that 8% mana reserved is too hard to let go though. i have 25ex, how can i improve my survibility?

i have a headhunter, but headhunter doesnt provide any ES though so i ditched it for now. Is it good to have headhunter in my build though? i found that without self curse temporal chain, headhunter is just mediocre in this build, at least in simulacrum farming though. what do you think?
Last edited by tky0414 on Apr 17, 2020, 4:03:12 AM
so far so good. 8K ES, 2,6k Es regen, 5k every 5 sec.

i am struggling with hysteriagate tho. Died 3 times today on some random things that just insta kills me. I mean I was moving in wave 18, lag spike for 0.5 sec - 2 hits dead mid flame dash animation... flasks up and ... dunno. anyone having same experience:D?
"
Hollycz wrote:
so far so good. 8K ES, 2,6k Es regen, 5k every 5 sec.

i am struggling with hysteriagate tho. Died 3 times today on some random things that just insta kills me. I mean I was moving in wave 18, lag spike for 0.5 sec - 2 hits dead mid flame dash animation... flasks up and ... dunno. anyone having same experience:D?

Probably monsters have double penetration or some rippy stuffs. Maybe you have low chao resist too?
"
You have some absolutely insane jewels (% mana reserve cluster jewels and a 3 passive voice). But you are losing out on ES for a number of reasons.

1. Buy some essences and fix up the helmet. 131ES Hubris on a 2+ mirror build?

LOL. 2 Mirrors,....6k ES...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info