[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
etem65 wrote:
"
GroupTheory wrote:
For those running the arc variant:

I found the sustained survivability of the build was really flask dependent, as Cinderswallow is essentially keeping you topped off in fights.
I deallocated some of the cluster by Insightfulness (losing mana, 20% ES / 3 points), and used those points in a small ES cluster jewel with Conservation of Energy.

Conservation of Energy grants:
8% ES
0.3% of Spell Damage Leeched as Energy Shield
20% increased Maximum total Recovery per second from Energy Shield Leech.

Together with the small passive nodes on that cluster, you lose 6% ES (less if you have good rolls on your ES) but the sustain has been gamechanging. Fighting tanky uniques is no longer a sketchy situation if you're out of flasks.

what uniques have you ran into that are tanky? i havent found anything that isnt instagibbed.

Was running into 100% delirious T16 legion boss + Kosis at the same time on a 12% reduced resistance map and definitely felt like wasn't able to sustain.

Also, many times flasking at bad times just makes it so one chunk takes several seconds to heal back up.

Agreed though that the vast majority of content just melts. I still have 0 problems in Delve, Simulacrum or non-100% delirious content.
this build is absolutely fcking mad :D i did every single content the game have
(no uber atziri no hogm, but there are other build special for it lol)
i`ve never had so much fun in league investing in one character and doing all content

so my setup is Blade vortex for fast clear/ awakener spawn
and arc for other things :D
vaal arc intantly popping legion encounters on fcking 100% delirium map 16

is there anything from gear i can upgrade ? amulet perhaps ? lf opinions

btw to each one of you. get Blade vortex lvl21 setup and tailwind boots on switch if youi wanna zoom zoom fast lower content.linked with unleash and you cast BV ever 4 seconds and run throu map, eveythng dying around
Last edited by Zebedin on Apr 16, 2020, 6:01:44 PM
"
I'm playing with the budget version of the build, want to buy 2x voices but i think the boots will be better? i can only use Arc right now but maybe with those boots i will be able to add Vaal RF which will increase the dps by 30% atleast.

The problem is farming 21 ex for those boots versus buying 2x voices 7 passives.. which will be more beneficial. buying 2 voices means i can upgrade precision to 20 which gives more crit for ST and AOE.

Linking gems and gear ( 5x heraldry/PH 1x Endbringer/PH), POF in small cluster, 2x split personality with str, energy from naught, and interrogation jewel

Any advice would be helpful

bump.. if someone could reply.. been 2 pages of waiting lol
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
"
"
I'm playing with the budget version of the build, want to buy 2x voices but i think the boots will be better? i can only use Arc right now but maybe with those boots i will be able to add Vaal RF which will increase the dps by 30% atleast.

The problem is farming 21 ex for those boots versus buying 2x voices 7 passives.. which will be more beneficial. buying 2 voices means i can upgrade precision to 20 which gives more crit for ST and AOE.

Linking gems and gear ( 5x heraldry/PH 1x Endbringer/PH), POF in small cluster, 2x split personality with str, energy from naught, and interrogation jewel

Any advice would be helpful

bump.. if someone could reply.. been 2 pages of waiting lol

i`d say 3x voices 7 passives are minimum you should start off
you can run tailwind boots instead of doriani and its still great
and they cost couple exalts, not 22
hey is this mod on watchers eye for spells ?
Critical Strike Multiplier while affected by Anger

if you are using maligaros gloves crit multi is a wasted stat
"
GroupTheory wrote:
"
etem65 wrote:
"
GroupTheory wrote:
For those running the arc variant:

I found the sustained survivability of the build was really flask dependent, as Cinderswallow is essentially keeping you topped off in fights.
I deallocated some of the cluster by Insightfulness (losing mana, 20% ES / 3 points), and used those points in a small ES cluster jewel with Conservation of Energy.

Conservation of Energy grants:
8% ES
0.3% of Spell Damage Leeched as Energy Shield
20% increased Maximum total Recovery per second from Energy Shield Leech.

Together with the small passive nodes on that cluster, you lose 6% ES (less if you have good rolls on your ES) but the sustain has been gamechanging. Fighting tanky uniques is no longer a sketchy situation if you're out of flasks.

what uniques have you ran into that are tanky? i havent found anything that isnt instagibbed.

Was running into 100% delirious T16 legion boss + Kosis at the same time on a 12% reduced resistance map and definitely felt like wasn't able to sustain.

Also, many times flasking at bad times just makes it so one chunk takes several seconds to heal back up.

Agreed though that the vast majority of content just melts. I still have 0 problems in Delve, Simulacrum or non-100% delirious content.

Seems like an absurd waste of 3 skill points when you can just reroll the map.
Another dumb question. Why do we use Cold Pen over Controlled Destruction? Even on the crit build, PoB is showing Controlled D as higher dps. Is it because we freeze more with Cold Pen?

keep 2% regen enchant or go for elemental penetration ?

today lab is fast af btw !
Is there a bug with Replenish Presence in POB? People says its good for this build but I get like +20 ES regen and practically no DPS boost from it in POB

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info