[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
WaitedTrout56 wrote:
Question: does this build still work if I can't get two 'Call of the Brotherhood' rings? My budget may full just a little short and wondering if this is the best way to save 3 exalts?

COTB is pretty much mandatory. If I understand correctly the bonuses from nebulis get applied twice b/c of conversion. Your damage will drop a ton without them. When I take off one of them in my HO it is about a 40% damage loss.
"
gwjustin wrote:

COTB is pretty much mandatory. If I understand correctly the bonuses from nebulis get applied twice b/c of conversion. Your damage will drop a ton without them. When I take off one of them in my HO it is about a 40% damage loss.

That makes sense then why it's so expensive. Will find some way to make it work. Thank you.
This build is absolutely mad, got all of the gear without the rings and:
-having super low armor
-righteous fire does kill me very fast instead of getting over-regained by auras
-my damage sucks (this is where the rings explain all)

but still, I have a hard time understanding what I am doing wrong.
"
azrwrth wrote:
This build is absolutely mad, got all of the gear without the rings and:

You dont have any Voices at all, lets start from here. And actually finish here, because everything else is not good either (forbidden taste? lions roar?)
dear all,

what is the easiest option to start with the build: divine ire, arc or anything else?

I am playing on PS4 so market is hard, this means if it needs any very special items I will not be able to buy them because they just dont exist.

I have 6l shavs, 6x PH+H with socket, 1x 5pVoices, 1x7p Voices, 2x CotB.

I would now buy the other starter stuff like Alpha, Shapers Touch, Sin Trek, Bated Breath and some amulet

I can also buy third Voices or is it better to start with Vengeful Commander large cluster?

The three remaining medium cluster I would think are PH+Endbringer or shall I go PH+RP instead?

My remaining budget is still 100+ exalted so please could anyone advise what is best to do.

Really appreciate and stay safe.
Last edited by oxapmc on Apr 16, 2020, 2:24:36 PM
"
WaitedTrout56 wrote:
"
Hi guys,

Can anyone explain the point of Vitality in this build? I'm reading that vitality just adds health regen but why do we need health regen when the build almost soley relies on energy shield?

I don't know the notable or title of the node on the tree but I believe one of those changes any health Regen over to energy shield Regen instead. I'm very new so please correct me if I am wrong.

Edit: added quoted text
Edit 2: please see post below for correct passive title - zealot's oath

"
with the passive skill Zealot's Oath all your life regen is applied to energy shield

Thank you both for the answer. That makes perfect sense, I just missed the passive when looking at the tree.
For those running the arc variant:

I found the sustained survivability of the build was really flask dependent, as Cinderswallow is essentially keeping you topped off in fights.
I deallocated some of the cluster by Insightfulness (losing mana, 20% ES / 3 points), and used those points in a small ES cluster jewel with Conservation of Energy.

Conservation of Energy grants:
8% ES
0.3% of Spell Damage Leeched as Energy Shield
20% increased Maximum total Recovery per second from Energy Shield Leech.

Together with the small passive nodes on that cluster, you lose 6% ES (less if you have good rolls on your ES) but the sustain has been gamechanging. Fighting tanky uniques is no longer a sketchy situation if you're out of flasks.

Full Crit Arc. No Righteous fire, no Vitality, barely no Leech at all. Just pure ultrabuffed Cast speed and 95+% Crits.

Simulacrum T19-20...with no time to even use Smite at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vDda_y9LFo&feature=youtu.be
"
GroupTheory wrote:
For those running the arc variant:

I found the sustained survivability of the build was really flask dependent, as Cinderswallow is essentially keeping you topped off in fights.
I deallocated some of the cluster by Insightfulness (losing mana, 20% ES / 3 points), and used those points in a small ES cluster jewel with Conservation of Energy.

Conservation of Energy grants:
8% ES
0.3% of Spell Damage Leeched as Energy Shield
20% increased Maximum total Recovery per second from Energy Shield Leech.

Together with the small passive nodes on that cluster, you lose 6% ES (less if you have good rolls on your ES) but the sustain has been gamechanging. Fighting tanky uniques is no longer a sketchy situation if you're out of flasks.

what uniques have you ran into that are tanky? i havent found anything that isnt instagibbed.
this might be a dumb question but are doryani's boots that good for the build? I don't really need the room for more gem so is it a big dps increase?

I'm hesitating between those boots or vit neck with ton of ES + helm with ton of ES.

last question: how much of an improvement is a rare cristal belt over bated breath?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info