[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
rossmat707 wrote:
are you guys using a movement skill with the arc version? not sure what you'd sacrifice for that.

i do, get vitality on amulet and you have a free slot. i cant play without movementskill.
atm I got some nice upgrades, need to pour in few more ex to get chaos res but I am pretty much set. got unnatural instinct. regening about 2500 es / sec and will try to get a bit more, about 3K seems resonable with 8k ES.
Spoiler
Last edited by Hollycz on Apr 16, 2020, 11:58:37 AM
About to start leveling my toon to make it LL crit arc ... do I still kill all the bandit since we need every passive pts possible or get the crit multi from Alira ?

Thanks
"
Songoshin wrote:
About to start leveling my toon to make it LL crit arc ... do I still kill all the bandit since we need every passive pts possible or get the crit multi from Alira ?

Thanks

kill all
hello, i ve been playing this build and one thing bothers me a bit. If you are playing still with EK, like me, you should definetly go for pierce. its just so huge clear speed increase if you are doing full juiced 1/2/3x beyond maps. 1+ you can get from helm enchant(just take another reduced purity small cluster jewel) or uniq jewel with pierce, best would be tailwind+pierce+2 boots.
Hi guys, I'm trying this build. Finish respec today, I have 5.5 ES (which is kinda low). DPS : 1million with all buffs in HO (up to 1.8m with flasks/charges....) I can use this build to map easily.
Can someone look at my profile please and tell me what should be my next upgrade please ?? :) My profile is open, and here's my poB : https://pastebin.com/KwtSjDyW

Thanks and HF !!
Hi guys,

Can anyone explain the point of Vitality in this build? I'm reading that vitality just adds health regen but why do we need health regen when the build almost soley relies on energy shield?
"
Hi guys,

Can anyone explain the point of Vitality in this build? I'm reading that vitality just adds health regen but why do we need health regen when the build almost soley relies on energy shield?

I don't know the notable or title of the node on the tree but I believe one of those changes any health Regen over to energy shield Regen instead. I'm very new so please correct me if I am wrong.

Edit: added quoted text
Edit 2: please see post below for correct passive title - zealot's oath
Last edited by WaitedTrout56 on Apr 16, 2020, 1:37:14 PM
"
Hi guys,

with the passive skill Zealot's Oath all your life regen is applied to energy shield
Question: does this build still work if I can't get two 'Call of the Brotherhood' rings? My budget may fall just a little short and wondering if this is the best way to save 3 exalts?
Last edited by WaitedTrout56 on Apr 16, 2020, 1:52:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info