[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

Hey, I'm looking for a last build to play this league and a player pointed me to this guide.

I've been tinkering in POB with 7 passives Voices and it looks like I can run the build minus Unnatural instinct.

My problem is budget, I have 30-35ex right now, I already have a 6l Shavronne's Wrappings, Prism Guardian, Alpha's Howl and some leveled gems.

Do you guys think its enough to get started ?
"
tona91 wrote:
"
jackietran24 wrote:
"
tona91 wrote:
Is there any point in going with corrupted Call of the Brotherhood rings with aura implicit, or Sheild with the same? I know it adds one more aura, but its a cost of investing like 50ex in a gear piece + numerous exalts for mana reservation jewels for aura like Determination, Grace or any other?

If you have many exalts and have nothing do do sure. Other than that, i think there are many other things that worth to spend ex more than those things.

I have them myself just to put increased duration and empower to smite and vaal righteous fire for more duration and ~ 10% more damage.

Thats about it.

Yeah, not really worth it. Maybe if we where Scion's so we get extra cast and attack speed from Necro but for Guardian its mostly qol improvements.
What is you opinion on elusive + tailwind bots, i see most of the people ditched them.

I dont use them. Shield charge is quick already and clearing speed is fast with casting 1 arc and shield charge to the next pack, tailwind elusive boot is expensive.

If you really want elusive, you can use a small cluster jewel one.
It's more because i am running fast maps with HH and was wondering will elusive + tailwind bring me more zoom zoom, idk how tailwind and elusive are now.
I wanted to start this build so I started farming simulacrums for voices.

Got one today with 7 passives, can we fit it in this build temporarily till we get upgrades?
"
tona91 wrote:
It's more because i am running fast maps with HH and was wondering will elusive + tailwind bring me more zoom zoom, idk how tailwind and elusive are now.

They are pretty "cheap" atm. 4-5ex
I crafted one pair myself and they were pretty nice but ditched them for Dori boots.
Mine had Tailwind, Onslaught 24ms and Elusive. Ofc you are quicker but the runspeed is quick with Haste anyways. The elusive buff is not needed in my opinion. I think one gem slot is more dmg increase (Smite or RF) then these buffs.

"
imRadial wrote:
I wanted to start this build so I started farming simulacrums for voices.

Got one today with 7 passives, can we fit it in this build temporarily till we get upgrades?

I'm using two and one large cluster and it works.
Last edited by K4P0T on Apr 16, 2020, 9:58:00 AM
What gem setup would you recommend specifically for bossing and deep delve (and bosses >600 depth)?

I was trying EK, selfcast Arc and CoC cyclone+arc. I guess I should take a look at DI too. Any other recommendations?
what would give the best improvement for my build? Neck with vitality es% es+ mana reserved or doriany delusion and add vit on those boots? or maybe awaken support gem?
"
Sixtine wrote:
Hey, I'm looking for a last build to play this league and a player pointed me to this guide.

I've been tinkering in POB with 7 passives Voices and it looks like I can run the build minus Unnatural instinct.

My problem is budget, I have 30-35ex right now, I already have a 6l Shavronne's Wrappings, Prism Guardian, Alpha's Howl and some leveled gems.

Do you guys think its enough to get started ?

You can also try to make it with 4 large clusters. Im using 4 large clusters and 8 mediums. Im investing heavy on reduced mana reservation, since im playing with CI and prism guardian. Might be easier with Shavs and lowlife.

You can check out my char or my pob:
https://pastebin.com/wM89eSeb

Ive made it with Cyclone+COC+Arc(works also with CWC), but I bet it could work with selfcast.

Currently working on getting 1% reduced mana reservation on some gem, so I could use somekind of watchers eye. Even the Zealotry penetration one seems to give a nice DPS boost.
Last edited by muunisti on Apr 16, 2020, 11:18:05 AM
are you guys using a movement skill with the arc version? not sure what you'd sacrifice for that.
I'm playing with the budget version of the build, want to buy 2x voices but i think the boots will be better? i can only use Arc right now but maybe with those boots i will be able to add Vaal RF which will increase the dps by 30% atleast.

The problem is farming 21 ex for those boots versus buying 2x voices 7 passives.. which will be more beneficial. buying 2 voices means i can upgrade precision to 20 which gives more crit for ST and AOE.

Linking gems and gear ( 5x heraldry/PH 1x Endbringer/PH), POF in small cluster, 2x split personality with str, energy from naught, and interrogation jewel

Any advice would be helpful

Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info