[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
warcry16 wrote:
you could try to use precision and clarity on level 1 and see if it fits, from there on level precision to the highest and clarity to max level 10 but with your level I would leave it at level 1, also which aura exactly doesnt fit?

I can't use precision as it would reserve 178 HP and I'm only at 95.

Another question, map clear feels super good but single target is severely lacking. Is that generally the problem with arc or do I simply need more levels?
Also, what do we do against bleed and freeze?
Thanks!
"
n4zroth wrote:
"
warcry16 wrote:
you could try to use precision and clarity on level 1 and see if it fits, from there on level precision to the highest and clarity to max level 10 but with your level I would leave it at level 1, also which aura exactly doesnt fit?

Another question, map clear feels super good but single target is severely lacking. Is that generally the problem with arc or do I simply need more levels?
Thanks!

Bleed is generally no problem i dont get any damage from it, though you could get a jewel with corrupted blood. For freeze you have 2 options with your itemsetup, either you get it on a flask or you get a watchers eye with immune to freeze. Check out the interrogation small cluster jewel, that might help you with single target. Also more level = more damage because more passive points to spent on something like endbringer.
hello i am runing this build and i want ask aboute movement skill any tips to drop any aura ? i was think aboute vitality coiuse can sustain rf even wo.
Hi all, anyone can tell me the minimuum investment for this build? 10 ex its good for try to farm other ex?
"
n4zroth wrote:
"
warcry16 wrote:

Thanks!

You seem to be missing a Jewel close to the starting location which could be Efficient Training with 1% reduced mana reserved. This way you can save the 30 str node.

Also there is a Medium Jewel missing in one of your voices.

This point could be invested into Death Attunement which gives flat 30% more spell damage.

Single target should be good then. To simply melt bosses you could invest in a Bottled Faith.
10 Ex for this build wont even get you started. This is not a build that allows to farm in order to get it improved unless you have all the gear and you are minmaxing. Find a typical farmer build and save at least 60/70ex.
-
Last edited by K4P0T on Apr 16, 2020, 6:29:39 AM
Is there any point in going with corrupted Call of the Brotherhood rings with aura implicit, or Sheild with the same? I know it adds one more aura, but its a cost of investing like 50ex in a gear piece + numerous exalts for mana reservation jewels for aura like Determination, Grace or any other?
Last edited by tona91 on Apr 16, 2020, 6:46:51 AM
"
tona91 wrote:
Is there any point in going with corrupted Call of the Brotherhood rings with aura implicit, or Sheild with the same? I know it adds one more aura, but its a cost of investing like 50ex in a gear piece + numerous exalts for mana reservation jewels for aura like Determination, Grace or any other?

If you have many exalts and have nothing do do sure. Other than that, i think there are many other things that worth to spend ex more than those things.

I have them myself just to put increased duration and empower to smite and vaal righteous fire for more duration and ~ 10% more damage.

Thats about it.
"
jackietran24 wrote:
"
tona91 wrote:

If you have many exalts and have nothing do do sure. Other than that, i think there are many other things that worth to spend ex more than those things.

I have them myself just to put increased duration and empower to smite and vaal righteous fire for more duration and ~ 10% more damage.

Thats about it.

Yeah, not really worth it. Maybe if we where Scion's so we get extra cast and attack speed from Necro but for Guardian its mostly qol improvements.
What is you opinion on elusive + tailwind bots, i see most of the people ditched them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info