[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

hi i ask how come i only have 80% phy reduction? how to push to 90%?

i understand the phy dmg reduction is from unwavering faith. but how is it calculated? from the skill levels? or number of aura
Last edited by nicholaiilam on Apr 15, 2020, 3:20:00 AM
wanna try your build, is 35ex enough to get started?

what would you recommend me getting first in order of priority and can I instead of using the early level version of pob go for the x2/x3 voices setup?
"
lordreignn wrote:
How do you craft Vitality in amulets? Please help thank you.

Vitality is suffix on shaper bases. You need ilvl 68 or more to roll this affix.
Never, by any strecth of my imagination could have imagined this DPS. No Vaal Buffs, no Flasks, no Smite, just pure crit Arc DPS.

possible to do this with 6 passive herald/purposeful jewels rather than 5/4 passives?
Last edited by Ladoona on Apr 15, 2020, 7:13:58 AM
so now i got 120ex to invest.

how big is a transition from alphas and chayula to rare ES hubris and amu with total 11% mana reduction + vitality + doryani boots? I got doryani map so I can "craft" my own. It would potentionaly make me add enlighten + buy belt with spider aura for more def and dmg.

I mean we can add in what, vitality and... determination seems deterministic as i already got close to 90% red.

also how do you deal with stuns? just panteon? Coz i usually jump into groups of mobs so if i start gettin stunned it might hurt a bit moar in simulacrum or full delirium maps. I assume we are not really getting any DPS incrase from the transition just getting moar auras and ES = defenses.

I saw some dudes runnin ele focus instead of hypothermia so it gives a Lot more dps but we dont get shatter, shock and whatnot. anyone tried out both versions?
One question here, i have currency to buy only 3x Voices with 7 passives.
5 passives at the moment are expensive for me, using (3x Voices 7) will impact anything ? someone have a character already built with (3x Voices 7) that could share with me ?
I took a look at the skill tree and figured that i could spare 3 jewel slots that would have maximum mana and some extra damage, would this mean that i will not be able to run some auras or something like that ?
how important is chayulas presence when i go crit arc

can i keep using
or is there no point now since str stacking without shaper touch is bad?
"
how big is a transition from alphas and chayula to rare ES hubris and amu with total 11% mana reduction + vitality + doryani boots? I got doryani map so I can "craft" my own. It would potentionaly make me add enlighten + buy belt with spider aura for more def and dmg.

To me, the biggest impact in DPS and ES has been this

and getting an amulet with reserved Mana too.
"
ArisFuser wrote:
"

To me, the biggest impact in DPS and ES has been this

and getting an amulet with reserved Mana too.

well how do you deal with chaos dmg than? and stuns?

I mean helmet seems nice, gives a whole bunch of ES and some dps but I feel that losing chayula with 72% chaos rest is a lot tho I guess vitality can outregen most of it if i get chaos res on belt and possibl amu.

worried about mana reservation tho and stuns.

quick edit, I wonder if I do this, can I handle vitality aura with it? hmm i think that 5% helmet would be missing. so its a question between vitality + potentionally spider aura Or this helmet, no? dont have time to do mana calc now
Last edited by Hollycz on Apr 15, 2020, 10:00:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info