[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

Out of curiosity, what builds did everyone farm currency on to afford this build?
I did a Dual Wield Cyclone Warcry BerZerker, fastest exalt farmer...
"
un0wn01 wrote:
wanna try your build, is 35ex enough to get started?

what would you recommend me getting first in order of priority and can I instead of using the early level version of pob go for the x2/x3 voices setup?

i think you need at least 100ex, the core of the build require minimum 2 voices cluster adds 5 nothing passive with 30 ex each, others item would be 40ex more
Can someone look at my char and give me some help. I have 2 problems: 1 single target dps is pretty low in t15=16 and 2 i cant sustain RF and i dont know why. Also ES regen pretty low.
Last edited by monoriee on Apr 15, 2020, 11:12:12 AM
"
Hollycz wrote:
"
ArisFuser wrote:
"
how big is a transition from alphas and chayula to rare ES hubris and amu with total 11% mana reduction + vitality + doryani boots? I got doryani map so I can "craft" my own. It would potentionaly make me add enlighten + buy belt with spider aura for more def and dmg.

To me, the biggest impact in DPS and ES has been this

and getting an amulet with reserved Mana too.

well how do you deal with chaos dmg than? and stuns?

I mean helmet seems nice, gives a whole bunch of ES and some dps but I feel that losing chayula with 72% chaos rest is a lot tho I guess vitality can outregen most of it if i get chaos res on belt and possibl amu.

worried about mana reservation tho and stuns.

quick edit, I wonder if I do this, can I handle vitality aura with it? hmm i think that 5% helmet would be missing. so its a question between vitality + potentionally spider aura Or this helmet, no? dont have time to do mana calc now

With -55% chaos resistance Sirus oneshots you if you have lvl 22 Vitality on the Amulet.
I usually run this
and switch to Chayula when fighting Sirus.
Getting 60-70 chaos res on other Equipment is pretty expensive.
You can make it work with Cobalt Jewels, other boots and maybe atleast some chaos res on the amulet.
"
nqtuan92 wrote:
"
un0wn01 wrote:

what would you recommend me getting first in order of priority and can I instead of using the early level version of pob go for the x2/x3 voices setup?

i think you need at least 100ex, the core of the build require minimum 2 voices cluster adds 5 nothing passive with 30 ex each, others item would be 40ex more

nah I am owning with 3x 7 passive voices, practically shavs 6L + jewels and you are set, I tried to snipe some cheaper during leveling and got lucky on few pieces and saved some currency there. rest can be later aquired. you can also go large jewels with 2 sockets to start off and you will do great. I remember i started going red maps around lvl 85 and it was pretty good, obviously didnt have points for all jewels at that point and had 1 large jewel before last voices.

I might get 3x 5 voices but not sure how to spend my points then but I will figure smth out i guess.

I started off with cyclone, saved few ex (as champion was ok with gear worth about 100c and killed sirus a5), than VD DD necro but that was laggy as F and got bored of it, thought i will have enough ex (around 30) and if i sell my gears I will get there but yeah, doable. around lvl 94 it felt good. we are very passive hungry unless you get those better voices but still diff between 7 and 5 is practically 3 extra passive points. most expensive are really those jewels. but I bet with 8 jewel sockets you can clear 20 simulacrum pretty easily as long as you move at the end.
"
With -55% chaos resistance Sirus oneshots you if you have lvl 22 Vitality on the Amulet.

Well, I must be lucky then, because choosing Arakaali+Shakari I have done several deathless Sirus runs. Actually, what makes last Sirus Phase deathly, is not chaos, but the immense Shocking rays with ele weakness applied and DoT.

"
Spinning Negation Beams (final phase) - Splits into 4 illusions, blasting an area with lasers to spawn a core. The real Sirus will flash blue briefly before firing the beams. The core fires rotating beams that deal damage over time. When the core expires, it leaves behind a small area of degeneration that deals damage over time, negates life leech, reduces maximum resistances, and applies a powerful Shock effect.
Last edited by ArisFuser on Apr 15, 2020, 12:00:40 PM
"
Hollycz wrote:
"
nqtuan92 wrote:
"
un0wn01 wrote:

nah I am owning with 3x 7 passive voices, practically shavs 6L + jewels and you are set, I tried to snipe some cheaper during leveling and got lucky on few pieces and saved some currency there. rest can be later aquired. you can also go large jewels with 2 sockets to start off and you will do great. I remember i started going red maps around lvl 85 and it was pretty good, obviously didnt have points for all jewels at that point and had 1 large jewel before last voices.

I might get 3x 5 voices but not sure how to spend my points then but I will figure smth out i guess.

I started off with cyclone, saved few ex (as champion was ok with gear worth about 100c and killed sirus a5), than VD DD necro but that was laggy as F and got bored of it, thought i will have enough ex (around 30) and if i sell my gears I will get there but yeah, doable. around lvl 94 it felt good. we are very passive hungry unless you get those better voices but still diff between 7 and 5 is practically 3 extra passive points. most expensive are really those jewels. but I bet with 8 jewel sockets you can clear 20 simulacrum pretty easily as long as you move at the end.

I will be starting with 3x 7 passives voices, its good to know that i will do fine, one question, the first 2 voices that you placed on the tree was the top ones ? later the bottom one ? i'm just thinking on how the skill tree would be on lvl 90.
"
rAx wrote:
Out of curiosity, what builds did everyone farm currency on to afford this build?

ed/cont trickster

1 shotting lower tier maps + bosses grant you tons of splinters =

fast farm bit ammount of splinters = monnies
I've seen some people on poe.ninja running Cyclone + CoC + Arc with 3 supports. Anyone tried it? Do we even have enough crit chance to make this work? Also, you lose 2 support gems... Might be good for map clearing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info