[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
Hollycz wrote:
"
jan1ss19 wrote:
So i want honest answer before i invest 50+ EX into this build. Does this build actually function that much better than other meta builds ? Because jesus fck herald jewel prices are insane and crafting them is just as expensive if not more(spent 5 ex just now trying to craft one w/o any luck) and you need 9 of them. Wont even talk about rest of the stuff. Because it seems like budget version is lackluster and i dont wanna spend 30+ ex just to struggle with tier 14+ maps lol when i got builds that can do that with just couple Ex. Tyvm for answers.

this question pops up every 2-3 pages.

Yes build is worth it, not sure what are the meta builds this league. I assume cyclone, COC and ... hmm... EK... storm brand...

I started off with few jewels, shavs 6L and like 40ex. I would say this build can take as many ex as you can make so the good point here is that you can always make this better.

I talked to a guy who did storm brand with shims and he told me for few EX he can do basically same content. Practically if you like OPs variant, crit arc variant or wanna do diff build its up to you. if you have ex to invest go for this one. I just reached lvl 98 and it was easy. I will prob do lvl 100 again as its like playing aurabot with insane dmg.

anyway you can do well with much lower initial investment. I have pretty basic set up, got like 70ex to invest and wonder where and if it is even worth as I am already doing everything easily. I can inc. ES with ES helmet, add in rare amu with mana reservation and vitality... many many options to go through.

I am trying to decide whether to sell doryani map which just dropped or create those 19ex booties or get tailwind + elusive for moar clear but this league content kinda goes against clear speed policy as I tend to spawn mobs from those pods and it takes a bit of time and it sloooows me down quite nicely. I would really like vitality and more ES, thats for sure but stun imunity would be hard to replace.

I would agree that the damage is easily surpassed by other builds when you invest the same amount of currency but the sruvivability of this build is unmatched.
In a similar build you just can't stand in the middle of a simulacrum map and survive. If you are able to tank the big bosses you mostly sacrifice a lot of damage for survivability. My necro easily surpassed this build in raw boss damage but it doesn't matter if you have 80m DPS or 150m DPS if you get nuked all the time.
"
jan1ss19 wrote:
So i want honest answer before i invest 50+ EX into this build. Does this build actually function that much better than other meta builds ? Because jesus fck herald jewel prices are insane and crafting them is just as expensive if not more(spent 5 ex just now trying to craft one w/o any luck) and you need 9 of them. Wont even talk about rest of the stuff. Because it seems like budget version is lackluster and i dont wanna spend 30+ ex just to struggle with tier 14+ maps lol when i got builds that can do that with just couple Ex. Tyvm for answers.

I would say it does function better simply because at one point you get to be nearly immortal and 2 shot A8 conquerors even on non-crit versions of the build.
Ye, it's possible to die to wave 20 kosis if you're not careful, but that is pretty much it.

Unfortunately, can't answer about the budget version since i farmed up 150ex on the archmage char before buying all gear for this guy but it looks like you can make it, you just need a bit more levels.

That's my 2 cents, hope I helped, cheers.
Question as I'm not that good with PoB I'm trying to figure out if it would be better to buy a 5 passive voice or just get my Dori boots and Maligaro gloves?

I'm running two 8 passives larger clusters and one 7 passive voice.

I have around 20 exalt.

Voices is about saving skill points and enabling more jewel sockets.
Doryani boots is about saving gem sockets.
Maligaro gloves is about going crit.

Figure out yourself what is your priority number one.
Last edited by Kshatry on Apr 14, 2020, 11:37:59 AM
good lord. I underestimated how hard the jewels are to craft. I ended up just buying them. I was able to craft the Endbringer ones but in 4000+ alts I never got the Heraldry + PH combination.

Are the Doryani's boots still worth it if you get non ES base with non preferable element?
Last edited by rossmat707 on Apr 14, 2020, 11:44:40 AM
hey guys,

i currently maxed out like 90% of the build in my opinion - only missing pieces are 2 voices with 3 stats instead of 5 (lets be realistic here, 1 is not possible)
my ES ingame is 8769
my tooltip DPS is 2.538.219 with RF and nothing else up (not vaal)
I'm oneshotting Kosis at wave20 - sometimes i dont even realize that a boss was in the wave and i wonder "oh, simulacrum specific drop - where was the boss?"

probably going for a clarity watchers eye too, my WE currently has 3 offensive stats.
Also a nice doublecorrupt shav's would be fine, but not neccessary

To be honest, nothing more is neccessary - i can even sell gear for like 100ex and will still dont see difference ingame, cause at some point it doesnt matter if you deal XXX dmg or YYY - if XXX is also enough to oneshot bosses.

Its a pretty meme build, invested like 350exalts in it. by far my strongest character alltime. enjoy as long as you can - next league this wont be possible :)
*edit* just hit liferegen bootenchant
Last edited by Schnurspringer on Apr 14, 2020, 1:19:28 PM
What do you think it's make sense to spend 15-20 ex for shield with + 2 AOE Gems?
"
Vespucci wrote:
What do you think it's make sense to spend 15-20 ex for shield with + 2 AOE Gems?

If you have everything else and nothing mandatory to upgrade.
"
hey guys,

i currently maxed out like 90% of the build in my opinion - only missing pieces are 2 voices with 3 stats instead of 5 (lets be realistic here, 1 is not possible)
my ES ingame is 8769
my tooltip DPS is 2.538.219 with RF and nothing else up (not vaal)
I'm oneshotting Kosis at wave20 - sometimes i dont even realize that a boss was in the wave and i wonder "oh, simulacrum specific drop - where was the boss?"

probably going for a clarity watchers eye too, my WE currently has 3 offensive stats.
Also a nice doublecorrupt shav's would be fine, but not neccessary

To be honest, nothing more is neccessary - i can even sell gear for like 100ex and will still dont see difference ingame, cause at some point it doesnt matter if you deal XXX dmg or YYY - if XXX is also enough to oneshot bosses.

Its a pretty meme build, invested like 350exalts in it. by far my strongest character alltime. enjoy as long as you can - next league this wont be possible :)
*edit* just hit liferegen bootenchant

Thanks for the update. I feel like the same, its super strong.
one bad thing about all good builds i played before... started to farm up currency, got like 80ex and I am too lazy to change equipment or nor do I feel the need to "upgrade" anything. For sake of argument i used ex to slam one of mine jewels and got 0.15% life regen per small node (so 0.15%).

unfortunatelly like most of latest leagues there is no other skills i would love to try so... will see if I will push those 15 simulacrums I got which are kinda boring to pick the loots and its not even hard content but does not really drop anything good apart from ton of scarabs, fragments and incubators.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info