[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

What should i use with storm brand?
Any other skills do u guys recommend?

Chest>tabula
Storm Brand - Added Light - Control D. - Conc Effect - Arcane Surge - Light Pen

Gloves
Boots
Weapon
etc...
Is it possible to make it work with ED + Contagion?
Which bestiary craft would be best on redeemer 5% mana reservation hubris circlet?
Can you guys critique my gear and tell me how to upgrade from here?
I'm using the 7 passive voices, eventually I'll upgrade those.
I'm thinking about switching over to bated breath chain belt.
I have one minion herald medium jewel left to upgrade to player herald damage.
Life/mana reservation is doing great, I almost want to swtich the blood magic to a 4 link as I have about 177 unreserved life and 96 unreserved mana.
Thanks in advance.
Sitting at 879,726k damage in HO without RF, RF is 1.2M damage.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/DaFunk/characters
yeah, recraft that WED on your belt to %damage
well i dont know if is lucky or not... did 80 uber lab trying get a helmet enchant to reduce any 50% aura to use chaos inoculation and got this
now i cant remove it :(

and did a
to use
Last edited by Mokurp on Apr 14, 2020, 10:15:01 PM
"
hey guys,

i currently maxed out like 90% of the build in my opinion - only missing pieces are 2 voices with 3 stats instead of 5 (lets be realistic here, 1 is not possible)
my ES ingame is 8769
my tooltip DPS is 2.538.219 with RF and nothing else up (not vaal)
I'm oneshotting Kosis at wave20 - sometimes i dont even realize that a boss was in the wave and i wonder "oh, simulacrum specific drop - where was the boss?"

probably going for a clarity watchers eye too, my WE currently has 3 offensive stats.
Also a nice doublecorrupt shav's would be fine, but not neccessary

To be honest, nothing more is neccessary - i can even sell gear for like 100ex and will still dont see difference ingame, cause at some point it doesnt matter if you deal XXX dmg or YYY - if XXX is also enough to oneshot bosses.

Its a pretty meme build, invested like 350exalts in it. by far my strongest character alltime. enjoy as long as you can - next league this wont be possible :)
*edit* just hit liferegen bootenchant

How do you sustain RF degen? Is it all Vitality? And do you need level 26?
Last edited by dguay on Apr 15, 2020, 12:46:19 AM
I just hit level 72 but I am unclear on how/when to swap over to auras. At one point in the guide, it says you can switch to aura gear at 72, but you need a level 80 skill tree to hit all the passives/clusters. (???) Still using Storm Brand but planning to use Arc when I switch. Would it still be worth switching now if I only have enough passives for 4x PH jewels? (200%)
How do you craft Vitality in amulets? Please help thank you.
I'm still leveling this char, but I'm at 87 atm and have put all clusters already. Now all remaining points will go to ES improvements. Clearspeed is amazing, however I have no single target dmg at all (EK setup), I struggle with even T15 map bosses. Am I doing something wrong, or maybe I should respec to DI?

6x Heraldry/PH + 2x Endbringer/PH

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info