[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

With -55% chaos resistance Sirus oneshots you if you have lvl 22 Vitality on the Amulet.
I usually run this
and switch to Chayula when fighting Sirus.
Getting 60-70 chaos res on other Equipment is pretty expensive.
You can make it work with Cobalt Jewels, other boots and maybe atleast some chaos res on the amulet. [/quote]
actually yeah sirus still can one shot me with some crazy meteor shower or whatever that skill is that you cant really see and it just goes boom during 1st phase mostly. that happened once so far so i tend to max out chaos res as much as I can.
I will see what kind of amu I can craft and what kinda belt I can buy. on belt i hope for 35% chaos res + 12% jewel (I was thinkin stygian and add in a jewel with added dmg + chaos res). Maybe i get lucky with helmet and amu craft and at least get above 0%.
uber elder video?
Last edited by V400KG on Apr 15, 2020, 1:36:07 PM
For chao resist. Just use a small cluster jewel that +12% chao res on small passive, and a +6-8% prefix. A 3 point small cluster jewel = 18+18+17=53% chao res alone from just 3 passive points.

I dont use prensence of chayula and still have 40% chao res.
If anyone is looking to build this, I am looking for something different. Have played Poet's BF, Poison BV, Arc(League Starter) & most recently CA Occultist.

I'm wanting to see about trading this Toon for a different one.

Have
2x 7 Passive Voice
5x Heraldry/Purposeful Harbinger/Jewel Socket (4 Passive)(1x Minion Base, 4x Herald Base)
1x Heraldry/Purposeful Harbinger (4 Passive)(Minion Base)
1x Vengeful Commander/Prismatic Heart/2x Jewel Socket (8 Passive)
2x Purposeful Harbinger/Endbringer/Jewel Socket (4 Passive)(4x Herald Base)
1x Pure Might (2 Passive)
1x Energy from Naught (2 Passive)
2x Split Personality (Strength)
1x Split Personality (Dex/ES)

(Feel free to look at my Passive Tree)

And for gear, it's just basic.

I was farming the Head Enchant to get Purity on Helm so might get that or something.

DM Me here!

Stay safe and wash your hands.
Hi, is the Cinderswallow flask the only way to leech energy shield ?
Atziris Promise or Energy leech gem. Cinder doesn't add leech, ES is recovered. But that gem is very misleading damage wise because it only adds damage while leeching, and as we are never overleeching its efficacy is lost.
Last edited by ArisFuser on Apr 15, 2020, 3:19:36 PM
What's better for Arc setup, Maligaro's virtuosity WITHOUT elemental weakness or shaper's with EW? I cannot afford Maligaro with corruption atm
I dont know if anyone already said this but, I just tested a amulet with 26 vitality and it only gives the bonus of a level 22, it's not even worth it to use vitality on the jewel. Also the energy shield reg per second changed from 1728 to 1731 so I dont think thats really worth. Am I missing something?
I'm running the arc setup but somehow can't fit one aura (blood magic). Can anybody take a look at what I'm missing? I only have one guardian, my profile is public. Thanks!
Would Watcher's Eye with "You gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on Kill while affected by Haste" be bad? Or is Onslaught ineffective?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info