[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

how much this build ATM? raw calculation
"
h4mi22 wrote:

I managed to make it work with about 30ex
"
Chilzita1 wrote:
Hello guys can anyone help me with my POB? I'm really not sure what im doing wrong with the build here im stuck now.

I dont know why my Ingame energy shield only shows 4.6K while in POB it shows 5.1K
And my damage seems like 3x lower than the POB provided by the Author.
Character is still lvl 81 and there is still alot of improvements to be made but im really stuck on why there is such a huge stat difference even with same gear.

if anyone is available, please come and take a look. Thank you :D

My pob : https://pastebin.com/NP0JSqTn

The pob im comparing to : https://pastebin.com/Wkgxn0Bs

I just checked my POB calc's and it seems like my Auras are being buffed by very small amounts, almost 2x less then author's POB. Does anyone know why this is happening?
I've spent ~60ex on the build playing EK noncrit. I've leveled it now to Lvl 90 with 6 heraldry/harbinger and 1 harbigner/endbringer in 3x Voices.

I'm running fully juiced double beyond t16's with a HH. To be honest I'm very disappointed by the build. Especially when compared against Stormbrand Archmage LL Crit. Stormbrand performs better in almost every way and especially the cost/efficiency ratio is way better.

Hello all!

I very enjoy this build, but I need a little help

1. I watched a lot of videos, and partly I see generation Power/Endurance/Frenzy charges, while there are no use Unnatural Instinct jewel

Is the only way for us to get charges is a Overcharged node, or are there other sources?

2. Little experimented with Divine Ire setup in pob, i see almous double DPS buff via replace some gem.

1. remove Arcane surge gem and got Watcher jewel with mod "Gain Arcane Surge for 4 seconds when you create Consecrated Ground while affected by Zealotry", replace to inspiration gem

2. replace cold pen -> phys to lighning
3. replace con dest -> cold to fire

And my final setup: Divine Ire + Cold to Fire + Physical to Lightning + Inspiration + Infused Channelling + Energy Leech

its good idea ? in POB DPS rise to 11M, but i dont feel more damage in endgame bosses like Sirus.
Last edited by powergreen on Apr 13, 2020, 8:59:26 AM
"
Had 3 Q:

1. One more question I had was that wont the jewel //Interrogation( adds secret of suffering) which removes being able to freeze, shock, ignite enemy and instead gives them sap, brittle and something// cause us to lose dps? Should i get it for my arc build? I dont understand how it will increase DPS because call of brother hood rings 100%chance to shock frozen enemies would be gone?
also the only advantage i see is 10% additional crit multiplier receivable by
enemies from brittle worthwhile.. which makes our crit multiplier effectively 310% instead of 300. or is my maths wrong?

2. Also whats more imp precision or clarity? since i don't have doriyani's boots i can't run all aura's i need to choose between clarity and precision. advice?

3. for 4th ascendencey: Radiant crusade or Harmony of purpose? Asking for crit arc build

bump-hoping someone can answer
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
"
brnrodrigues wrote:
"
h4mi22 wrote:

I managed to make it work with about 30ex

ye, it starts from 30ish ex and goes up to a few hundred ex if you want more 450% effect etc... but honestly, you're probably gonna be ok with a budget version aswell
"
"
Had 3 Q:

1. One more question I had was that wont the jewel //Interrogation( adds secret of suffering) which removes being able to freeze, shock, ignite enemy and instead gives them sap, brittle and something// cause us to lose dps? Should i get it for my arc build? I dont understand how it will increase DPS because call of brother hood rings 100%chance to shock frozen enemies would be gone?
also the only advantage i see is 10% additional crit multiplier receivable by
enemies from brittle worthwhile.. which makes our crit multiplier effectively 310% instead of 300. or is my maths wrong?

2. Also whats more imp precision or clarity? since i don't have doriyani's boots i can't run all aura's i need to choose between clarity and precision. advice?

3. for 4th ascendencey: Radiant crusade or Harmony of purpose? Asking for crit arc build

bump-hoping someone can answer

1.Brittle very nice to fast spell (like Ark), and give +15% crit chance, its huge! You can`t shock endgame boss and use benefit from ring

2. Find one jewel with Reduced Mana Reserved corupt, i test Arc setup yesterday and easy can use precision + clarity without doriyani's. You need both aura`s. IMHO main benefit from this 14ex boots, we dont lose RF gem
Last edited by powergreen on Apr 13, 2020, 9:20:45 AM
"
powergreen wrote:
Hello all!

I very enjoy this build, but I need a little help

1. I watched a lot of videos, and partly I see generation Power/Endurance/Frenzy charges, while there are no use Unnatural Instinct jewel

Is the only way for us to get charges is a Overcharged node, or are there other sources?

2. Little experimented with Divine Ire setup in pob, i see almous double DPS buff via replace some gem.

1. remove Arcane surge gem and got Watcher jewel with mod "Gain Arcane Surge for 4 seconds when you create Consecrated Ground while affected by Zealotry", replace to inspiration gem

2. replace cold pen -> phys to lighning
3. replace con dest -> cold to fire

And my final setup: Divine Ire + Cold to Fire + Physical to Lightning + Inspiration + Infused Channelling + Energy Leech

its good idea ? in POB DPS rise to 11M, but i dont feel more damage in endgame bosses like Sirus.

1. U get charges from ascendancy harmony of purpose
2. Dont use ire, its garbage
3. thats it
Fun build, just recently upgraded to Arc with Doryani's boots and Maligaro's gloves. Has anyone had luck using movement skills with arc? Feels kind of slow without any...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info