[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

I just switched to a rare helm and I'm having trouble getting all my auras to fit now. I had to allocate a life node in order to get enough hp for clarity to run at level 6 with blood magic, but that's not giving me enough mana to channel DI consistently. Maybe after I add my last two purposeful harbingers it will be enough? I also still have leadership allocated, which I see in the latest DI POB was removed - but no idea how you'd get everything to fit without the 4% passive in that chain.

Am I missing some other way to reduce reservations?
Really fun build. You trash all content and you are quasi-immortal

I guess i need an arc chain helmet and maybe a better watcher's eye. But i don't think you need an offensive watcher's eye. Damage is way to high. Ah, if you want more damage you have to remember that you can drop the number of heraldry for endbringer's if you have leftover mana or life.
If someone want's to see my pob: https://pastebin.com/i9PDhNw3
Last edited by lorkdubo on Apr 13, 2020, 5:13:18 PM
Hi guys, quick question : I have a voices (7 passives) + a 6l shavronne wrappings + 12 ex waiting

Can I start using this build ? (didn't start the character yet)

Also I'm hesitating between EK and Arc, I want a fast clear build and a decent A8 Sirus killer

"
Shinro28 wrote:
Hi guys, quick question : I have a voices (7 passives) + a 6l shavronne wrappings + 12 ex waiting

Can I start using this build ? (didn't start the character yet)

Also I'm hesitating between EK and Arc, I want a fast clear build and a decent A8 Sirus killer

That would be enough to craft the jewels, but then you need more voices and gear. So keep doing those simulacrums till 25ex.

Could anyone give me some pointers on how to upgrade with 20-30ex.
I dont understand how some of you are getting 30mil dps and I know my es is crap.

Here is my gear:
3x 7 voices
9x PH
6x herald
3x endbringer
1x pure might
Watcherseye 99%crit wrath 48% inceased cold hatred

https://pastebin.com/tbCWp26W
Last edited by peukje on Apr 13, 2020, 6:27:09 PM

[UNNATURAL INSTINCT][QoL Watcher's Eye]

21 Million Shaper DPS when I activate vaal haste using Arc (5M tooltip on game)
PoB: https://pastebin.com/rmYhu24S {10% more damage on 1 Voices to simulate Radiant Crusade post-nerf, also ES is like 500 less cuz nerfs}

Overall this build is Incredibly solid, thanks for the guide really worth the investment.

Pushing this to be my first lvl 100 c:
XD XD
Shit internet posted twice, pls remove this ty c:
XD XD
Last edited by Frey64 on Apr 13, 2020, 6:50:51 PM
Really starting to enjoy the build. Just had a couple of questions and suggestions for the guide. To be clear, I am inexperienced with PoE and new to the build, so apologies if these comments are inaccurate.

1. What is the basis for selecting Radiant Crusade over Harmony of Purpose? My PoB doesn't seem to provide any DPS from Radiant Crusade, is it just for the Onslaught buff? I have seen a couple of people on poe.ninja taking Harmony of Purpose. I currently have unnatural instinct socketed and do not find it to reliably generate max charges, or perhaps I'm not watching my bar at the top closely enough in these juicy maps.

2. Given that Nebulis comes with a wide range of implicits, it might be helpful to jot down some of the better implicits that we should be looking out for, potentially including cheaper and more expensive options.

3. Alpha's howl provides +2 to level of socketed aura gems. On the assumption that you have three of Hatred, Haste, Wrath and Zealotry socketed in your Prism Guardian, you should be socketing the fourth aura, Vitality, Discipline and Precision (or whatever other aura you might have) in your helm. I am still seeing a lot of people socketing portal or purity skill gems (i.e. in the guide itself) in their helmet, which seems to be a bit of a waste.

Any responses are appreciated, thanks!

Edit: I would also add a note under Doryani's Sorceror Boots noting that it can roll not only different purities, but also vaal impurities if corrupted, which DOES NOT give you the purity skill itself (I think). This was a 16ex learning experience for me :)
Last edited by BrettLee on Apr 13, 2020, 7:40:56 PM
What's the best flask setup for non-crit EK version if I don't need a staunching suffix?
Hi guys. I currently have 50ex saved up from playing toxic rain. Will 50ex be enough for building this build? ( Going with arc build ). Thanks in advance!
Question about my build. I've basically done all content with the build and it's amazing. I just hit 20ex and am trying to decide between Dori boots And maligaro gloves or getting a 5 passive voice.

I'm currently running two 8 passives and one 7 voice. My worry is even with the 5 passive voice I won't have the skill points for another medium cluster without sacrificing something else.

I have 7.7 ES and can hit around 1.5 million tool tip dps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info