[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
neoseagull wrote:
"
falagar112 wrote:
for those complaining about arc dps on sirus a8.. just keep vaal rf and flask charges for last phase...

i kill him before he can do anything at all.

My only question for you is how do you like dash? Currently using shield charge because it's fast af to speed through maps with

"
Hi Guys,

Just transitioned onto this build.

Please check my tree/gear for providing suggestions, thanks.
Viz
'

facing a lot of issue in bossing. takes like 3 mins for t11 maps. map clear in 5 mins but boss takes 3 mins alone

Not sure inspiration is better than energy leech in your arc setup, as to how much that will help you it's hard to say.
General fixes for dps are quality / levels on gems, getting a watcher's eye with ele pen/conversion or better flasks, taste of hate is like 8c this league and could help with dps/cover a little survivability in place of your basalt flask. Corrupt blood jewel and then you don't rlly need to worry about having a bleed flask, can throw warding on there instead

Thanks for replying. I made the changes as suggested.. inspiration for ele damage and crit as I am playing Arc setup.

One more question I had was that wont the jewel //Interrogation( adds secret of suffering) which removes being able to freeze, shock, ignite enemy and instead gives them sap, brittle and something// cause us to lose dps? Should i get it for my arc build? I dont understand how it will increase DPS because call of brother hood rings 100%chance to shock frozen enemies would be gone?
also the only advantage i see is 10% additional crit multiplier receivable by
enemies from brittle worthwhile.. which makes our crit multiplier effectively 310% instead of 300. or is my maths wrong?

Also whats more imp precision or clarity?
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
Last edited by thegreatestviz on Apr 13, 2020, 3:36:19 AM
"
"
falagar112 wrote:
for those complaining about arc dps on sirus a8.. just keep vaal rf and flask charges for last phase...

How do you get vaal rf for last phase? Killed Sirus several times and never had it ready during the whole fight.

if you only have 1 vaal skill in your gear setup, it should charge most of the time
"
"
neoseagull wrote:
"
falagar112 wrote:

My only question for you is how do you like dash? Currently using shield charge because it's fast af to speed through maps with

"
Hi Guys,

Just transitioned onto this build.

Please check my tree/gear for providing suggestions, thanks.
Viz
'

facing a lot of issue in bossing. takes like 3 mins for t11 maps. map clear in 5 mins but boss takes 3 mins alone

Not sure inspiration is better than energy leech in your arc setup, as to how much that will help you it's hard to say.
General fixes for dps are quality / levels on gems, getting a watcher's eye with ele pen/conversion or better flasks, taste of hate is like 8c this league and could help with dps/cover a little survivability in place of your basalt flask. Corrupt blood jewel and then you don't rlly need to worry about having a bleed flask, can throw warding on there instead

Thanks for replying. I made the changes as suggested.. inspiration for ele damage and crit as I am playing Arc setup.

One more question I had was that wont the jewel //Interrogation( adds secret of suffering) which removes being able to freeze, shock, ignite enemy and instead gives them sap, brittle and something// cause us to lose dps? Should i get it for my arc build? I dont understand how it will increase DPS because call of brother hood rings 100%chance to shock frozen enemies would be gone?
enemies from brittle worthwhile.. which makes our crit multiplier effectively 310% instead of 300. or is my maths wrong?

some maps i always get stuck at random places with shield charge and i find it more difficult to carefully move around on boss fights. I prefer dash. Ideally i link it with second wind but unfortunately i'm socket starved :p
"
Tariuso wrote:
I just started playing this league like a week ago and decided to go for this build. I'm using budget ver with 3x 8 point large cluster, 6x medium jewels with heraldry/harbringer and divine Ire but I cant fit all my auras into build.

My reserved mana buffs are:
-8% alpha's howl
-6% sovereingty
3x -4% reduced mana reservation passives
-8% charisma (amulet enchant)
-2% conqueror's efficiency crimson jewel
6x heraldry
1x pure might (30% reduced mana on purity of fire)

On life reserved- lvl 21 blood magic with lvl 7 clarity and purity of fire
On mana reserved- 5x heralds, 3x 35% auras, 3x 50% auras in PRISM and there is still HASTE left.

If I understand this guide correctly, I could use haste without enlighten gem with my setup.

I tried to buy enlighten gem lvl 3 (cant afford lvl 4) and I could use haste, but I have 0 mana left to cast any skills.

Did I missed something important or where I made mistake?

Thanks in advance.

I don't see any mayor issues. Until you figure it out, you could do the following:

- Check that linked Onslaught. It has a 110% multiplier which also applies to mana reserved from those Heralds. It may not matter, but check it nevertheless.

- Ditch the Influence notable and instead use the two points to get the 4% reduced mana small node below Leadership.

- Another Pure something something small cluster Jewel could help, but I see you are already running 3x8 Large cluster jewels... so probably you don't have much room for moving points around.

- And so long you can't find the problem then you will have to use the enlighten on your haste and other 35% auras.
I think I crafted a thing :D

Had 3 Q:

1. One more question I had was that wont the jewel //Interrogation( adds secret of suffering) which removes being able to freeze, shock, ignite enemy and instead gives them sap, brittle and something// cause us to lose dps? Should i get it for my arc build? I dont understand how it will increase DPS because call of brother hood rings 100%chance to shock frozen enemies would be gone?

2. Also whats more imp precision or clarity? since i don't have doriyani's boots i can't run all aura's i need to choose between clarity and precision. advice?

3. for 4th ascendencey: Radiant crusade or Harmony of purpose? Asking for crit arc build
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
. (double post)
Last edited by thegreatestviz on Apr 13, 2020, 6:15:58 AM
"
"
Tariuso wrote:
I just started playing this league like a week ago and decided to go for this build. I'm using budget ver with 3x 8 point large cluster, 6x medium jewels with heraldry/harbringer and divine Ire but I cant fit all my auras into build.

My reserved mana buffs are:
-8% alpha's howl
-6% sovereingty
3x -4% reduced mana reservation passives
-8% charisma (amulet enchant)
-2% conqueror's efficiency crimson jewel
6x heraldry
1x pure might (30% reduced mana on purity of fire)

On life reserved- lvl 21 blood magic with lvl 7 clarity and purity of fire
On mana reserved- 5x heralds, 3x 35% auras, 3x 50% auras in PRISM and there is still HASTE left.

If I understand this guide correctly, I could use haste without enlighten gem with my setup.

I tried to buy enlighten gem lvl 3 (cant afford lvl 4) and I could use haste, but I have 0 mana left to cast any skills.

Did I missed something important or where I made mistake?

Thanks in advance.

I don't see any mayor issues. Until you figure it out, you could do the following:

- Check that linked Onslaught. It has a 110% multiplier which also applies to mana reserved from those Heralds. It may not matter, but check it nevertheless.

- Ditch the Influence notable and instead use the two points to get the 4% reduced mana small node below Leadership.

- Another Pure something something small cluster Jewel could help, but I see you are already running 3x8 Large cluster jewels... so probably you don't have much room for moving points around.

- And so long you can't find the problem then you will have to use the enlighten on your haste and other 35% auras.

Thanks for some advices.

In "no enlighten 3 setup" removing onslaught reduces mana reserved by a little but still not enough to cast haste.

In "enlighten 3 setup" removing onslaught does nothing and still 0 mana to cast spells. That's not make sense to me :)
Last edited by Tariuso on Apr 13, 2020, 4:25:13 AM
Hello guys can anyone help me with my POB? I'm really not sure what im doing wrong with the build here im stuck now.

I dont know why my Ingame energy shield only shows 4.6K while in POB it shows 5.1K
And my damage seems like 3x lower than the POB provided by the Author.
Character is still lvl 81 and there is still alot of improvements to be made but im really stuck on why there is such a huge stat difference even with same gear.

if anyone is available, please come and take a look. Thank you :D

My pob : https://pastebin.com/NP0JSqTn

The pob im comparing to : https://pastebin.com/Wkgxn0Bs
Sirus AW8 1m48s - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLssq0zA9B4&feature=youtu.be

Sirus didnt get to cast major skills haha. Just 2 auto attacks and dead.

POB: 72M with only Flask up. 233M DPS with all buffs. https://pastebin.com/05UF18xw

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info