[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

for those complaining about arc dps on sirus a8.. just keep vaal rf and flask charges for last phase...

i kill him before he can do anything at all.
Hi Guys,

Just transitioned onto this build.

Please check my tree/gear for providing suggestions, thanks.
Viz
'

facing a lot of issue in bossing. takes like 3 mins for t11 maps. map clear in 5 mins but boss takes 3 mins alone
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
Last edited by thegreatestviz on Apr 12, 2020, 6:22:06 PM
"
falagar112 wrote:
for those complaining about arc dps on sirus a8.. just keep vaal rf and flask charges for last phase...

My only question for you is how do you like dash? Currently using shield charge because it's fast af to speed through maps with

"
Hi Guys,

Just transitioned onto this build.

Please check my tree/gear for providing suggestions, thanks.
Viz
'

facing a lot of issue in bossing. takes like 3 mins for t11 maps. map clear in 5 mins but boss takes 3 mins alone

Not sure inspiration is better than energy leech in your arc setup, as to how much that will help you it's hard to say.
General fixes for dps are quality / levels on gems, getting a watcher's eye with ele pen/conversion or better flasks, taste of hate is like 8c this league and could help with dps/cover a little survivability in place of your basalt flask. Corrupt blood jewel and then you don't rlly need to worry about having a bleed flask, can throw warding on there instead
Last edited by neoseagull on Apr 12, 2020, 7:40:26 PM
Hello there!
I went the BV route for personal preference...
So far ok-ish clearspeed and melting bosses, doing wave 20 without any trouble... Having lots of fun with it...

Other than getting lvl 21/20 jewels, GG corruptions, Voices with less passives, getting more STR (to finally level up my vitality) and a bottled faith... do you guys see room for improvement, that maybe I could had?

Jewels: Other than the minimum cluster jewels, I use a Thread of Hope, Intuitive Leap, a Split Personality (ES/Str) and a Watcher's Eye with ES regen and crit chance for enemies standing on Conc. Ground.

I have a second pair of boots, without Tailwind but with way more ES, for bossing. Also... do you guys know how to add some explosions to this build? I kinda miss it from my Cyclone CoC Nova days... ^_^

Thanks!
Last edited by JaegerMeister_CL on Apr 12, 2020, 7:49:03 PM
For your crit arc build, if you manage to get a alpha's howl with wrath has 15% reduced mana reservation( and other similar enchants i think), you can instead just drop vitality, and run dash+second wind for movement. Honestly i had no problem at all with dying to RF, also get regen on boots.

I think the build is kind of slow without dash+second wind or amovement skill honestly. Once i changed that it was amazing, you are basically running headhunter juicer builds for less currency.
to add to my previous post, i also drop precision. I simply felt like i did not need it, even with the low crit. I was running tier 16 80% delirius one shotting packs. I think if you were super juicing 100% delir t17 maps or something insane, you would definetly remove second wind for it.
I have some questions before starting this build. Appreciate all the answers.

1) My budget is 110 ex atm. Is it enough to cover all of items? I'm gonna go with 2x Voices (7) and 1x Voices (5) route. Should be more 'budget friendly' than these Voices (3) variants.

2) I'm planning to self-craft these Heraldry-Purposeful Harbinger and Endbringer-Purposeful Harbinger jewels. How rare are these mods to craft? I mean their prices are like 350c atm and bases are around 150c. Seems craftable before 350c but I didn't try so dunno. Any ideas here?

3) I've played so many one-shotter builds in 3.9 like Eternity Shroud Divine Ire. How would be the damage compared to it here? Eternity Shroud builds are glass cannon while this build is powerful and also tanky af. But what if we compare these damage wise?
Last edited by killiangrausten on Apr 12, 2020, 8:12:28 PM
@JaegerMeister_CL
Asenath's Gentle Touch gloves can give you that explo that you're looking for, you'd need to make up for the lost crit with jewels though
"
falagar112 wrote:

How do you get vaal rf for last phase? Killed Sirus several times and never had it ready during the whole fight.
I just started playing this league like a week ago and decided to go for this build. I'm using budget ver with 3x 8 point large cluster, 6x medium jewels with heraldry/harbringer and divine Ire but I cant fit all my auras into build.

My reserved mana buffs are:
-8% alpha's howl
-6% sovereingty
3x -4% reduced mana reservation passives
-8% charisma (amulet enchant)
-2% conqueror's efficiency crimson jewel
6x heraldry
1x pure might (30% reduced mana on purity of fire)

On life reserved- lvl 21 blood magic with lvl 7 clarity and purity of fire
On mana reserved- 5x heralds, 3x 35% auras, 3x 50% auras in PRISM and there is still HASTE left.

If I understand this guide correctly, I could use haste without enlighten gem with my setup.

I tried to buy enlighten gem lvl 3 (cant afford lvl 4) and I could use haste, but I have 0 mana left to cast any skills.

Did I missed something important or where I made mistake?

Thanks in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info