[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
powergreen wrote:
"
"
Had 3 Q:

1. One more question I had was that wont the jewel //Interrogation( adds secret of suffering) which removes being able to freeze, shock, ignite enemy and instead gives them sap, brittle and something// cause us to lose dps? Should i get it for my arc build? I dont understand how it will increase DPS because call of brother hood rings 100%chance to shock frozen enemies would be gone?
also the only advantage i see is 10% additional crit multiplier receivable by
enemies from brittle worthwhile.. which makes our crit multiplier effectively 310% instead of 300. or is my maths wrong?

2. Also whats more imp precision or clarity? since i don't have doriyani's boots i can't run all aura's i need to choose between clarity and precision. advice?

3. for 4th ascendencey: Radiant crusade or Harmony of purpose? Asking for crit arc build

bump-hoping someone can answer

1.Brittle very nice to fast spell (like Ark), and give +15% crit chance, its huge! You can`t shock endgame boss and use benefit from ring

2. Find one jewel with Reduced Mana Reserved corupt, i test Arc setup yesterday and easy can use precision + clarity without doriyani's. You need both aura`s. IMHO main benefit from this 14ex boots, we dont lose RF gem

1. doesnt that defeat the purpose of the call rings that give us 100% chance to shock against frozen enemies?, or is there a hidden dps gain with brittle thats worthwhile losing 10% chance to shock?

2. If both Precision and clarity is imp, then should i remove Vaal RF till i can get those boots? DPS with just arc? Also is energy shield leech better to use than added lightning damage at top gear or even worthwhile at budget build?

3. Some people are using radiant crusade and some harmony of purpose, do we use Harmony of Purpose once we get unnatural instinct which gives us overcharged? then swtich to Radiant crusade? or do we continue using it for the More damage of self and allies?

4. Rings 2x call of brotherhood. do we aim for 100 or 96 % lightning-> cold with elemental quality 20% ?
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
"

1. doesnt that defeat the purpose of the call rings that give us 100% chance to shock against frozen enemies?, or is there a hidden dps gain with brittle thats worthwhile losing 10% chance to shock?

2. If both Precision and clarity is imp, then should i remove Vaal RF till i can get those boots? DPS with just arc? Also is energy shield leech better to use than added lightning damage at top gear or even worthwhile at budget build?

3. Some people are using radiant crusade and some harmony of purpose, do we use Harmony of Purpose once we get unnatural instinct which gives us overcharged? then swtich to Radiant crusade? or do we continue using it for the More damage of self and allies?

4. Rings 2x call of brotherhood. do we aim for 100 or 96 % lightning-> cold with elemental quality 20% ?

1+4. Main purpose of CotB is conversion. So yes, you want quality your CotBs
3. I went with charge generation on hit. Block sounds good, but there are so many condtitions to it.. Also, while charges on kill are good, charges on hit are better, obviously (admittedly %chance is quite small)
"
ILoveFly wrote:
"
ViperTech wrote:
How do you improve single target with arc? Seems pretty bad

u need maligaros+precision with arc

Really changed up the build, really, I simply changed my gloves and dps is far better now. Currently working on getting mana reserved jewels so I can use precision
core770 thanks!

post nerf harmony of purpose look more effective

Ire trash ? why ? In mapping i easy kill all with 2 cast, try ark setup and feel very hard vs endgame boss. Spam ark ~5-10 sec and only after start deal big damage
Last edited by powergreen on Apr 13, 2020, 11:27:31 AM
Hi guys,

noob question: how can I activate all the skills if I have no rooms more in the bar? thanks
"
_Sn4k3_ wrote:
Hi guys,

noob question: how can I activate all the skills if I have no rooms more in the bar? thanks

lets say binding E

you click on it, select one aura, it shows up on your E slot, you press E, the aura gets activated( while some mana/life gets reserved), you left click on E again to select another aura, the first one u selected remains activated even if you change aura while its active. do that for all 18 auras
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
"
Kshatry wrote:
"

1+4. Main purpose of CotB is conversion. So yes, you want quality your CotBs
3. I went with charge generation on hit. Block sounds good, but there are so many condtitions to it.. Also, while charges on kill are good, charges on hit are better, obviously (admittedly %chance is quite small)

Thanks for answering, although im still not convinced why do we use brittle if we lose our ability to 100% shock our frozen enemies. is it for bossing?

quality CotBs i understand but what do we aim for, buy 40% rings and qual to 48 or buy 45 and qual to 50? do we need lightning damage or convert ALL of it to cold?

also % chance on hit means 10% on endurance 10% on frenzy 10% on power OR 10% on any one of those?

Can someone help me with importing an accurate POB from my character, as the numbers seem way off when I do it.

I've been using the POB that ckp2906 provided around pay 47 of the thread, and he's showing around 26m ARC dps - https://pastebin.com/9qmtKjWZ

I attempted to import my character (swppf) using the local identity forked version of POB, and after matching the configuration up still only get to around 9m dps - https://pastebin.com/NjFUGnSD

Also my armor and ES are way higher in POB than in game so I think something didnt get imported correctly. I know I could add more DPS with smite, but it still doesn't come close to the original POB. Any help I can get would be appreciated, as I just want to see what my actually stats are and how I can improve.
Anyone able to help offer whats next for me in terms of upgrades? I have only like 3k ES and damage is not a problem for me. The only thing that comes close to killing me is the Hunter poison maps.
https://pastebin.com/Ac2ghqk7
"
Thanks for answering, although im still not convinced why do we use brittle if we lose our ability to 100% shock our frozen enemies. is it for bossing?

quality CotBs i understand but what do we aim for, buy 40% rings and qual to 48 or buy 45 and qual to 50? do we need lightning damage or convert ALL of it to cold?

also % chance on hit means 10% on endurance 10% on frenzy 10% on power OR 10% on any one of those?

Because of crit. You simply have no sources of crit, outside of precision. I also wouldnt count on shocking/freezing any bosses at all.
CotB rolls only 40%, which imrpoves to 48%. What "45%" are you talking about?
Judging by wording, its 10% to gain one of charges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info