[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

Anyone got any tips on self crafting the heraldry + purposeful harb?
"
BrettLee wrote:
I still need to tweak a few things with my build (Enlightened 4, Rumi's flask, righteos fire, helm/boots ench, levelling my jewels, watchers'e eye and unnatural instinct), but it just doesn't feel that great? I'm still dying every few maps, perhaps I'm missing something with my build.

My 10ex cyclone almost never died and had a faster clear speed :(. Maybe I will try EK

Try run Vitality, use Bated Breath for faster ES recharge, disable Righteous Fire, Ghost Reaver for insane leech, I'm using the DI version and I can't die even if I want it.
Great guide, really god job.

Running DI version aswell and I feel like haste is a must here, it just feels too clunky without it. Still trying to find a way to fit in vitality aswell, might be able to do it when i get a few more lvls/mana reservation jewels.

"
Ladoona wrote:
Anyone got any tips on self crafting the heraldry + purposeful harb?

Use this spreadsheet to find the correct base for crafting the medium cluster jewels. Ive wasted about 100 alterations before i realized that i was trying to craft heraldry/harbinger on the false base.
And it doesnt matter if the base is 4 or 5 passive, because you can leave 1 passive out

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1avSqsZJSM24rIWmxSSJ767GQdriiwqf-ax-EvQ11Fwo/htmlview?usp=sharing

Last edited by Sensylis on Apr 12, 2020, 8:40:47 AM
del
Last edited by core770 on Apr 12, 2020, 9:08:46 AM
del
Last edited by core770 on Apr 12, 2020, 9:08:56 AM
So i almost managed to make 5x heraldry + 4 endbringer to work. Last thing to get is -reserved mana on haste. But thats kinda hard..
Last edited by core770 on Apr 12, 2020, 9:07:54 AM
How do you improve single target with arc? Seems pretty bad
"
ViperTech wrote:
How do you improve single target with arc? Seems pretty bad

u need maligaros+precision with arc
"
baronthedoge wrote:
Quick BV clip of using call of the brotherhood setup, this is the first time I can melt the big bosses like that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXGoReKbRag

Arc is the best for clearing but against Sirius 8 the dps didn't seem to be enough, flasks and vaal skills where never available, after 3 deaths I switched to BV and he was dealt with easily.

I deal roughly same or more dmg than you with arc. IF i have also vaal haste I am faster. That is before awa spell echo that dropped today.

I need to get rid of some auras so corrupted shield or those boots but man... boots are like 14ex, corrupted shield or whatever with add. aura is even moar. i need ES helmet with mana reservation and mana reduction for purity... i would like 5 empty points for Voices 3x... i can see myself investing like another 200ex easily, with profi voices few mirrorz ez :D

anyway i wanna put in aspect of spider as well if its possible. got like 30ex to spend atm and not sure where to start.

also need to invest in RF for maar dmg not that its really needed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info