[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

vaal arc can insta clear almost the whole t16 summit map if mobs has been lured properly(outside of the boss arena).
Last edited by ritaora on Apr 9, 2020, 9:19:51 PM
"
Zebedin wrote:
"
leethal wrote:
How the f does Doryani delusion go up 1000% in 1 day? What the hell is happening. Is it price fixing? Are these boots that hard to get?

lmaoo +1169.6% in price
i guess i wont getting them anytime soon ^^

this build is strong without these boots anyway
and to be honest, i`d take high energy shield tailwind anytime over dorianis :P

/e just did some research why they are so expencive

its Delve only unique that drop from Dorianis Machinarium map

a map that itself is so freaking rare and on top of that these boots are in demand

just look on poe ninja
doriani machinarium map is worth more than coretex map itself :D

map drop only from delve vaal city boss

that would explain everything

The build is strong without the boots but I wanted to fit in an extra aura and I had no gem sockets. dont want to give up on rings/amy/belt
For the Doryani's, why pick Purity of Lightning over say, Purity of Ice?
Glad I bought Doryani few days ago at 10 ex lol
ever since I switched over to your Arc version of the build. Now I can't put on all my auras for some reason. Can someone take a look and help me out.
"
Foridesign wrote:
"
lordreignn wrote:
Hi I need help. Just got my herald stack fully set-up today, But totally disappoitned. I used EK and tooltip shows 1.5m dps, but it takes really long time for me to killed t16. Please advice what I did wrong.

-Im only missing 1 PH.
-Complete gear
-RF always up.

Try Divine Ire, EK was better before patch.

I see a lot in poe.ninja using EK.

and I keep getting a shot a lot by simulacrum bosses.

with 90% all. -_-

also switched over to arc. 17 aura version with vitality and grace.

still looking for a better watchers eye.

@foridesign - i noticed you're using the unique keystone that makes chill/freeze be replaced by sapped/brittle - how is that working out for you?

also, where are you getting your leech from, since you're not running energy leech?
Last edited by falagar112 on Apr 10, 2020, 12:57:14 AM
"
leethal wrote:
"
Freredacier wrote:
"
ylimsalam wrote:
I went with crit arc version, it's faster, clear better, and it's just more fun all around for me to play

[...]

Thanks for your explanations, i switched from Divine Ire to arc thanks to you and it is amazing !

Can you recommend a tree thats better to switch to arc?

yes and i make a lot of change from last post, now have 5 endbrigner 9 purposefull harbinger and 4 heraldry

awakened lightning dmg awakened cold pen. vaal arc clear whole screen/legion etc etc

here is my pob

https://pastebin.com/6bhNWusM

etc etc
Last edited by ylimsalam on Apr 10, 2020, 1:26:53 AM
"
MajWoody wrote:
Honestly, I think 30 is the minimum and that is if you can make your own jewels. It really started to shine at level 90 with about 40 spent.

thanks for your reply man..

i don't mind crafting the jewels myself, the chance though is 2% to hit both those can u suggest the necessary items that should be bought/crafted within 30 ex?
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
With arc version we inflict brittle with our own crits or do we definitely need diamond flask for it? And we change diamond for bottled faith if have more ex to spend?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info