[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

Anyone able to help me fix this? Issues I am having are, mana is always empty having to either run around like crazy or just use 1 charge DI, and damage takes 8-9 full mana DI charges. I have around 15 ex to spend on the belt and necklace. I also have 1 of the STR/ES split personality gems. Any Assistance is appreciated!
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/jusstin1/characters
"
jusstin1 wrote:
Anyone able to help me fix this? Issues I am having are, mana is always empty having to either run around like crazy or just use 1 charge DI, and damage takes 8-9 full mana DI charges. I have around 15 ex to spend on the belt and necklace. I also have 1 of the STR/ES split personality gems. Any Assistance is appreciated!
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/jusstin1/characters

Last edited by ylimsalam on Apr 10, 2020, 1:28:38 AM
Enjoying the crit arc version, any reason to carry on stacking heraldry after heralds are free, over endbringer?

Edit:i suppose the only issue so far is this build is even more socket starved than a summoner lol.
Last edited by facelessman122 on Apr 10, 2020, 3:03:36 AM
Interested in farming Sirus. What version of the build should i choose ?
"
rxi845 wrote:
With arc version we inflict brittle with our own crits or do we definitely need diamond flask for it? And we change diamond for bottled faith if have more ex to spend?

Have you tried out Secrets of Suffering? Is it worth it?
Running a slightly different version of the Arc build :
- Playing with Smite which doubles my damage (using it on bosses mostly or on t16 100%)
- 2x Voices 7 and 1 Large
- 4 Heraldry / 4 Endbringer
- Different Watcher's Eye (less pricey)
- Different flasks
- Energy from within (got less ES than OP though, 7k9 atm but only level 92)
- No enlighten, but more jewels with reserved mana
- Arcane Surge on Arc instead of Added lightning
- No vitality but movement skill
- Maybe a few more

T16 80% is butter, 100% is a bit harder but doable (slower, but you won't die unless you stop casting). Simulacrum is a joke, if you move on wave 19-20. Other wave you can just pretty mich facetank.

33M Shaper DPS according to PoB (don't know if it's accurate or not)

My PoB : https://pastebin.com/E9ifGAVt
My profile is also open.
Last edited by Caedes_ on Apr 10, 2020, 5:40:15 AM
Am I the only one who's struggling with survi on similar build? 6.8k ES, 511k DPS in HO with RF ON and still I die pretty easily in maps. I feel like my Energy Leech is doing NOTHING.
Am I doing something wrong?
My Profile is open.
"
gabarunes wrote:
Am I the only one who's struggling with survi on similar build? 6.8k ES, 511k DPS in HO with RF ON and still I die pretty easily in maps. I feel like my Energy Leech is doing NOTHING.
Am I doing something wrong?
My Profile is open.

Energy leech on Arc is bad because of the skill mechanic. it was somewhat ok on Divine Ire and quite good on Blade vortex, just cause how the dmg application works on each blade stack.

You can remove Energy leech from gem links.

Cinderswallow pretty much keeps u on full ES during mapping so Im not sure how you die. Try to play safer and dont facetank everything. also if you feel like ur dmg is good, try to turn off RF.

You can also try to fit in Vitality. it puts me to 2k ES Regen / sec. Its really good.

Energy shield from body armor is meh on the belt. Just out of curiosity how much ES would you gain with Bated Breath belt. Also getting a Rare helm would put you above 7k which would be safer.

I would say get higher ES, drop smite, get vitality and facetank less.
Im already clearing all content without all these extra dmg, and its overkill. not worth it in my opinion.
"
zyphly wrote:
For the Doryani's, why pick Purity of Lightning over say, Purity of Ice?

because there are 3 type of these boots

one you looking for are sorcerer boots that give you ES

purity fire = str boots purity ice = dex boots
"
Zebedin wrote:
"
zyphly wrote:
For the Doryani's, why pick Purity of Lightning over say, Purity of Ice?

because there are 3 type of these boots

one you looking for are sorcerer boots that give you ES

purity fire = str boots purity ice = dex boots

You can have Purity of Ice on Sorcerer's boots. Which is better to have if you want to play with Wise Oak flask.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info