[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
uphoria86 wrote:
I just noticed the arc Pob, would this be recommended over DI?

I have just updated the guide with Arc. Its more expensive setup and the noncrit was expensive in the first place.

If you have spare cash, maybe. But both builds can do all content so its up to you. I actually liked having more ES. Arc build has less.
On crit you need maligaros gloves and that cuts a huge chunk of ES
"
uphoria86 wrote:
I just noticed the arc Pob, would this be recommended over DI?

Having done both, I recommend arc. I made a few changes based on what people have posted here and am really enjoying arc. I'll try to make a comprehensive post on what I did different. Nothing huge, but just some small changes that make it nice.
"
bultraaas wrote:
So is there a point to invest in this build ? If there is a build to invest in - this is it !

If u want to laugh at GGG make this one, its hilarious.

I went to arc crit atm and its just unbelievable.... Im making 1.3mln dps in HO without any buffs with arround 8k es and 80 % phys red without flask.

e. I have open slot for decent watchers eye :D

Got about 8 mln tooltip dmg in maps.

e. I were joking with a t16 boss yesterday just to see how long i can keep him in the air. I kept him 1 min frozen in the air before letting him down to switch phases :D :D

Is arc better?
"
Freredacier wrote:
"
ylimsalam wrote:
I went with crit arc version, it's faster, clear better, and it's just more fun all around for me to play

[...]

Thanks for your explanations, i switched from Divine Ire to arc thanks to you and it is amazing !

Can you recommend a tree thats better to switch to arc?
Here's my arc-based tree. The only thing not shown is how I use a large thread of hope near pain attunement to reach the mana reservation node below.

https://pastebin.com/ZsFuTQiP

Heres a video of the warlord melting (he goes invulnerable or something after the initial burst):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeRVE5Nttig

Here's a phase 20 simulacrum with both bosses (and a death...):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbtbIqZT9wI

Last edited by MajWoody on Apr 9, 2020, 5:58:52 PM
Hi,

Wondering if i can transition into this build.. is there a way to do this in less than 40 ex? 20-30 maybe?

If so, can someone explain the mandatory required items in that budget? or atleast alternatives

Would Highly appreciate it.

You can also contact me ingame @VizNecromancer / @Fix_Delirum_Guardian in case you do not want to type for everyone to read.

Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
Honestly, I think 30 is the minimum and that is if you can make your own jewels. It really started to shine at level 90 with about 40 spent.
How the f does Doryani delusion go up 1000% in 1 day? What the hell is happening. Is it price fixing? Are these boots that hard to get?
"
leethal wrote:
How the f does Doryani delusion go up 1000% in 1 day? What the hell is happening. Is it price fixing? Are these boots that hard to get?

lmaoo +1169.6% in price
i guess i wont getting them anytime soon ^^

this build is strong without these boots anyway
and to be honest, i`d take high energy shield tailwind anytime over dorianis :P

/e just did some research why they are so expencive

its Delve only unique that drop from Dorianis Machinarium map

a map that itself is so freaking rare and on top of that these boots are in demand

just look on poe ninja
doriani machinarium map is worth more than coretex map itself :D

map drop only from delve vaal city boss

that would explain everything

Last edited by Zebedin on Apr 9, 2020, 8:12:32 PM
Is Vitality really that good that I should tweak my build a bit to fit it in?

I'm playing Arc (sometimes EK when I feel like killing in circles :P) Crit a little bit differently that the guide here, and I've got no Vitality

Am I missing on good ES regen or is is just mediocre?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info