[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
NochnoyRitzar wrote:
Hey, I've got some problems with the build (I changed it a little bit)

ES and Damage numbers seem kinda low

In POB I have 6k ES and ingame only 5k with nearly identical items

Any piece of advise would much appreciated
POB : https://pastebin.com/mvPHqhY7

You need higher level gems with 20 quality on them. You are also missing Righteous Fire and Vaal Righteous fire on bosses. It makes a huge difference in dmg
Harbinger lol, no harbRinger
"
MarlorZ wrote:

Harold of Zakarum
"
You need higher level gems with 20 quality on them. You are also missing Righteous Fire and Vaal Righteous fire on bosses. It makes a huge difference in dmg

Thanks, what about ES? I opted out of Shaper Touch Gloves and Split Personality, but still should have around 7-8k instead of my 5k
Hi I need help. Just got my herald stack fully set-up today, But totally disappoitned. I used EK and tooltip shows 1.5m dps, but it takes really long time for me to killed t16. Please advice what I did wrong.

-Im only missing 1 PH.
-Complete gear
-RF always up.
haha i just realised i "copied" this build..and used endbringer instead of purposeful harbinger..and was wondering...why are my auras so weak...heraldry/ph jewel is now 260c!...crazy..could never afford that anyway
Last edited by xArathornx on Apr 9, 2020, 11:36:54 AM
"
lordreignn wrote:
Hi I need help. Just got my herald stack fully set-up today, But totally disappoitned. I used EK and tooltip shows 1.5m dps, but it takes really long time for me to killed t16. Please advice what I did wrong.

-Im only missing 1 PH.
-Complete gear
-RF always up.

Try Divine Ire, EK was better before patch.
"
MarlorZ wrote:

Lol ye thanks, fixed, Im making this mistake since Harbinger league
I just noticed the arc Pob, would this be recommended over DI?
I just noticed the arc Pob, would this be recommended over DI?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info