[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

I dont think it matters what purity u get on boots as long as its an ES base, just fiddle wiht the aura gems and colors. the Added light gives the most dmg.
Last edited by Foridesign on Apr 10, 2020, 7:52:47 AM
"
Foridesign wrote:
"
gabarunes wrote:
Am I the only one who's struggling with survi on similar build? 6.8k ES, 511k DPS in HO with RF ON and still I die pretty easily in maps. I feel like my Energy Leech is doing NOTHING.
Am I doing something wrong?
My Profile is open.

Energy leech on Arc is bad because of the skill mechanic. it was somewhat ok on Divine Ire and quite good on Blade vortex, just cause how the dmg application works on each blade stack.

You can remove Energy leech from gem links.

Cinderswallow pretty much keeps u on full ES during mapping so Im not sure how you die. Try to play safer and dont facetank everything. also if you feel like ur dmg is good, try to turn off RF.

You can also try to fit in Vitality. it puts me to 2k ES Regen / sec. Its really good.

Energy shield from body armor is meh on the belt. Just out of curiosity how much ES would you gain with Bated Breath belt. Also getting a Rare helm would put you above 7k which would be safer.

I would say get higher ES, drop smite, get vitality and facetank less.
Im already clearing all content without all these extra dmg, and its overkill. not worth it in my opinion.

Could you pls explain in detail why energy leech is bad?
Almost all characters I check out on poe ninja with this build have 50-60str. How can you equip Nebulis and Prism guardian with so low str? Or am I missing something ...
"
I dont think it matters what purity u get on boots as long as its an ES base, just fiddle wiht the aura gems and colors. the Added light gives the most dmg.

"
You can have Purity of Ice on Sorcerer's boots. Which is better to have if you want to play with Wise Oak flask.

Sounds like it's a choice of dmg vs additional defensive layer. Good to know, I'll go with the glass cannon approach then.

"

Almost all characters I check out on poe ninja with this build have 50-60str. How can you equip Nebulis and Prism guardian with so low str? Or am I missing something ...

The Split Personalities have Str on there. Could be why.
What is better.
3 x 7 passive voice
or
2 x 7 passive voice and one big cluster
Yo, can u tell me about profit of controlled destruction over arcane surge?
"
core770 wrote:
Yo, can u tell me about profit of controlled destruction over arcane surge?

I actually went Inc. critical strikes for more crit chance as it seems a bit on a low side without it and I cant believe people actually do controlled destruction or elemental focus. It might show less dps but I dunno, I like having 50%+ crit chance on my crit builds, maybe less worth since we got only 300% crit multi but still... will need to fiddle around it a bit more in pob or buy awa added lightning for +1 gems.

but so far sirus 8 down, 1 death on laser, dmg was so so, probably It has more HP than lvl0 with 2 people. I still have yet to get my 3rd voices and my large is not so good, when it crits its not bad dps, without flasks crit isnt so often so there you might find added light or contr. destruction better. hit harder but less crits. I like shatters more personally.

so far so good, builds is very good to waste currency on as you can always put in 1000 exalts and still have things to improve on

Hey guys, frustrated right now after I switched to the arc version of the POB.
You can see my items. I basically have only 49 mana left after all the auras including a lvl 1 precision because I can't seem to get all the auras to work with lvl 20 precision. Anyways my arc only uses 49 mana and thats fine, but sometimes when I go into a map and I am attacked or something, the arc goes up to 58 mana and then I can't attack. Whats the problem? And also how do you get to use 20 precision with everything because I am having trouble with the reserve, even when I have conquer's efficiency on.
sorry this glitched, repost.
Last edited by leethal on Apr 10, 2020, 1:58:52 PM
"
leethal wrote:

Hey guys, frustrated right now after I switched to the arc version of the POB.
You can see my items. I basically have only 49 mana left after all the auras including a lvl 1 precision because I can't seem to get all the auras to work with lvl 20 precision. Anyways my arc only uses 49 mana and thats fine, but sometimes when I go into a map and I am attacked or something, the arc goes up to 58 mana and then I can't attack. Whats the problem? And also how do you get to use 20 precision with everything because I am having trouble with the reserve, even when I have conquer's efficiency on.

Its because of Insightfulness. " 10% reduced Mana Cost of Skills while on Full Energy Shield " So your 49 mana arc is with that. When you get hit and you arent at full ES the cost goes up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info