[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
Rakio wrote:
"
NarberalGamma wrote:
"
Kielaq wrote:
3 x Voices 5 passsives = 60 ex
6 x medium clusters (heraldry,harbinger) = 11.5 ex
3 x medium clusters (endbringer,harbinges) = 1 ex
And all other stuff lets say about 10 ex
Total : 82.5 ex
So basicaly you need a mirror drop to run this build ? :)

actually started this build on 8ex budget, currently having some troubles with ES (around 5k) but managed to fit all the auras, not using voices and only having 3xHeraldry and 3xEndbringer

When did you start buying the gear?
Prices keep going up.

Also how does your tree look like with 3 large clusters + 6 medium ones? Same as the budget guide?
What level are you?
What are you able to push?

Basically I want to figure out how viable this build is on a budget. I have 3 Purp+Heraldry gems and some 10 exa to buy/craft more gear with. And only a lvl 66 Templar (unascended).

Well i'm still leveling up, currently lvl 84 with lvl 18 gems, still lacking some dps/es, but it feels really smooth even though my gear is pretty much trash.
My tree looks just like guide tree but i use 3 rares instead of voices, also using some small jewels for less purity reservation, so i can fit all my auras.
I started gathering gear and crafting jewels around 2 days ago, hit all my 6 jewels in 3 ex.
Last edited by NarberalGamma on Apr 6, 2020, 10:45:41 AM
Cool.

Lvl 84. Are you able to do juiced red maps comfortable?
This is usally a plataeu for me. Maybe the game's "strongest" build can help me with this, even if it is budget at first and post "nerf".

6 Purp+Herlad gems in under 3 ex (I am assuming self-crafting/material costs) sounds like really lucky. I have gotten some but sold half of them to make some bank.
Good profits overall :D
"
Foridesign wrote:
"
powergreen wrote:
Foridesign, big thanks for a great build!

I need some help with sirus A8 fight. Before neft i easy can tanked all attack
and only meteor in maze can kill me, but now its so different feel

I know most sirus attack chaos based, so in this fight i wear amu with 72% chaos res (37 chaos res total) but this doesn't help.

feel very squishy in last phase, and every attack oneshot me, or degen my shield, is no feeling that 250-300% all res too help with this fight

Before (prenerf) we had a high chance of spellblock, and I think it helped

Has anyone else encountered this problem? Perhaps there are tips other than "just don't hit"

Last phase is the most difficult. We used to have higher spell block, so you either invest more in spell block or just actually dont get hit lol.

I also had problems because I did not know the mechanic but after 3 fights I learned that you can actually hug Sirus in last phase so his "DIE" beam not going to hit you. YOu have better chance to dodge it if you are in close range. So as soon as he teleports away, try to follow him. You always have enough time to get close to him between the DIE beams. Once you learn the mechanic. The current defence will be more than enough to farm him.

Thanks, i fully understand, Sirus in max A8 dangerous enemy, and we must respect fight mechanic. But i die literaly by everyrthing and immortal in another boss encounter.

touch chaos degen on floor, hit from rock in corridor, and DIE tripple beam ofcouse. This fight disappointment me after the nerf, but i think need alot practice after GGG buff Sirus again
Last edited by powergreen on Apr 6, 2020, 11:03:29 AM
"
Rakio wrote:
Cool.

Lvl 84. Are you able to do juiced red maps comfortable?
This is usally a plataeu for me. Maybe the game's "strongest" build can help me with this, even if it is budget at first and post "nerf".

I usually alch&go, but yeah, t16 even with delirium feels not bad.
"
Rakio wrote:

6 Purp+Herlad gems in under 3 ex (I am assuming self-crafting/material costs) sounds like really lucky. I have gotten some but sold half of them to make some bank.
Good profits overall :D

actually it's just 3 heraldry/purp and 3 endbringer/purp

just made this today with a bit of luck... whew!
With this setup I have 104 urneserved mana which is plenty with a lvl 13 clarity - Could prob do a much lower level.

I have 21% unreserved life, where I need to fit in Purity of Ice.

I see other with the exact some setup as me.. I even have alphas and Enlighten Lvl3, and I cant get it to work.

I need PoI for the damage and survival :(

This should be updated.
Do I need a gem or a cluster jewel or something?
https://pastebin.com/5NbKbezn
Hey guys, Am currently selling an exact copy of this guide build as am turning back to an aurabot for my team. if anyone is interested in buying all the build hit me up with a pm on ign: "TheWalkingAuraa"

here's the pob link
https://pastebin.com/mSJLQzHx

I dove into the recommended lvl96 PoB and into the Calcs..

It seems OP have 31% Life reserved from PoI whereas I have 43%.

I cant find the damn difference. Does he have pure guilde Cluster or something?
Can anyone provide me an example for the large cluster jewels needed for budget build?

Want to make sure I'm making the right purchases!

Thanks.
I made my profile public and people can use it to see how to fit auras without running alphas.

The corruption I have on my current headpiece is very affordable - you can probably do the same with an enchant considering i have 140 mana unreserved.

I have 0 1% mana reservation jewels, so nothing to fancy.

I fit all auras in guide *and* vitality.

If you can't get corrupted shield like mine - you might need to drop dash to fit everything in.

I have 2x 7 passive voice and 1x large cluster.
I have 1 small cluster with purity of fire 30% less reservation.
Game on farm, facetank everything.

gear

edit:

you can craft jewels with fossils too: corroded+lucent+bound
Last edited by falagar112 on Apr 6, 2020, 1:27:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info