[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

Making budget version of this build alchspamming jewels, not bad under 10 alch result:

"
Tsiganisti wrote:
Making budget version of this build alchspamming jewels, not bad under 10 alch result:

Wow. Very lucky. But you need 5 more. Another 10k alch i guess :)
Yeah, I have now total of 2 those. But thats why my build is budget atm.
Can someone please help me?

Tried to follow the guide to a T, but it seems i cant get the reservation right.

https://pastebin.com/xGHbRnWJ
"
ckp2906 wrote:

Tried to follow the guide to a T, but it seems i cant get the reservation right.

you forgot put Conqueror's Efficiency jewel

and wrong link in boots, you try reserve 2 huge aura from bloodmagick

UPD: see you fixed link
Last edited by powergreen on Apr 6, 2020, 9:07:19 AM
"
Kielaq wrote:
3 x Voices 5 passsives = 60 ex
6 x medium clusters (heraldry,harbinger) = 11.5 ex
3 x medium clusters (endbringer,harbinges) = 1 ex
And all other stuff lets say about 10 ex
Total : 82.5 ex
So basicaly you need a mirror drop to run this build ? :)

actually started this build on 8ex budget, currently having some troubles with ES (around 5k) but managed to fit all the auras, not using voices and only having 3xHeraldry and 3xEndbringer
"
powergreen wrote:
"
ckp2906 wrote:

you forgot put Conqueror's Efficiency jewel

and wrong link in boots, you try reserve 2 huge aura from bloodmagick

UPD: see you fixed link

Tried to copy another guy in heres setup now.
Still cant fit in Purity of Ice on the blood magic.

Can you help
https://pastebin.com/S1yuTBwP
Any other skill viable, Arc for example? DI seems slow for mapping
"
powergreen wrote:
Foridesign, big thanks for a great build!

I need some help with sirus A8 fight. Before neft i easy can tanked all attack
and only meteor in maze can kill me, but now its so different feel

I know most sirus attack chaos based, so in this fight i wear amu with 72% chaos res (37 chaos res total) but this doesn't help.

feel very squishy in last phase, and every attack oneshot me, or degen my shield, is no feeling that 250-300% all res too help with this fight

Before (prenerf) we had a high chance of spellblock, and I think it helped

Has anyone else encountered this problem? Perhaps there are tips other than "just don't hit"

Last phase is the most difficult. We used to have higher spell block, so you either invest more in spell block or just actually dont get hit lol.

I also had problems because I did not know the mechanic but after 3 fights I learned that you can actually hug Sirus in last phase so his "DIE" beam not going to hit you. YOu have better chance to dodge it if you are in close range. So as soon as he teleports away, try to follow him. You always have enough time to get close to him between the DIE beams. Once you learn the mechanic. The current defence will be more than enough to farm him.
"
NarberalGamma wrote:
"
Kielaq wrote:
3 x Voices 5 passsives = 60 ex
6 x medium clusters (heraldry,harbinger) = 11.5 ex
3 x medium clusters (endbringer,harbinges) = 1 ex
And all other stuff lets say about 10 ex
Total : 82.5 ex
So basicaly you need a mirror drop to run this build ? :)

actually started this build on 8ex budget, currently having some troubles with ES (around 5k) but managed to fit all the auras, not using voices and only having 3xHeraldry and 3xEndbringer

When did you start buying the gear?
Prices keep going up.

Also how does your tree look like with 3 large clusters + 6 medium ones? Same as the budget guide?
What level are you?
What are you able to push?

Basically I want to figure out how viable this build is on a budget. I have 3 Purp+Heraldry gems and some 10 exa to buy/craft more gear with. And only a lvl 66 Templar (unascended).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info