[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
neoseagull wrote:
"
Foridesign wrote:

You dont need lvl20 clarity and you dont need 2x lvl4 enlighten.
I would drop vitality and 1 enlighten. if you need reservation pick up a small cluster with purity reservation. so u can free up 2 sockets.

If you really need more auras, you can use items with mods that grants auras.

Thanks for the input, I did feel that vitality was the one I'd most likely drop. I'll also try a lower rank clarity and see how I feel with the changes.
I'll likely need to get a small cluster as mentioned since I'm pretty tight on reservation as is.

Yea thats the fun. minmaxing auras. reserving as much as possible till u can still cast your main skill
are you sure you can still get mana reserved via fossils? I'm having troubles finding how to on poedb or am I just being stupid?
any tips on crafting the jewel currently i spend 2400 alts and not even heraldry + ph on my last jewel
"
Altissimus wrote:
"
Foridesign wrote:

You dont need lvl20 clarity and you dont need 2x lvl4 enlighten.
I would drop vitality and 1 enlighten. if you need reservation pick up a small cluster with purity reservation. so u can free up 2 sockets.

If you really need more auras, you can use items with mods that grants auras.

Wait, what?!?

you no need to have mostof auras slotted
there are corruptions that grant ausras on rings on shield even on amulet
so thats basically 5 aura slots for free (including doriani boots)
3 x Voices 5 passsives = 60 ex
6 x medium clusters (heraldry,harbinger) = 11.5 ex
3 x medium clusters (endbringer,harbinges) = 1 ex
And all other stuff lets say about 10 ex
Total : 82.5 ex
So basicaly you need a mirror drop to run this build ? :)
"
Kielaq wrote:
3 x Voices 5 passsives = 60 ex

1 x Voices 7 - 4exa - enough to start with.

"
Kielaq wrote:

6 x medium clusters (heraldry,harbinger) = 11.5 ex
3 x medium clusters (endbringer,harbinges) = 1 ex

Yep. Or roll your own.

"
Kielaq wrote:

And all other stuff lets say about 10 ex

Or 1 ex on a budget. Lorica, for example.

"
Kielaq wrote:

Total : 82.5 ex

Or ~17exa to start, which is feasible.

"
Kielaq wrote:

So basicaly you need a mirror drop to run this build ? :)

Of course not!! But, actually, now you mention it...that would really help.
I think you should not waste your time answering troll questions. Thanks for your build, I stole a lot of idea though I made out of most of the tree and gears myself. It's a pity that voices increase in price yet again so I guess I'll settle with 2 voices 400% aura.
Last edited by wiwigvn on Apr 6, 2020, 7:33:01 AM
"heraldry,harbinger" combination must have increadible low chance. I spent 2000 alterations and zero hits. I dont think its even possible to roll 6 of them.
"
Noice_Applez wrote:
"
jackietran24 wrote:
How much ex do I need for this build to function? Like 50 ex? I just wanna know the minimum entry before I invest into this build. Thanks

If you craft ur own jewels it's around 5 - 8 ex.
If you buy your purp/Hara jewels they are 4+ e per
Voices are 5-15 ex depending on 7 or 5 passives.
The gear itself you can kinda cheap out on...
5 chaos got me my helm, frozen immune boots are around an ex, armor depends on if your cheaping out or not can be 10 chaos tabula- 8 ex choice six link armor...( Unless u six link it own and are lucky)
Weapon is half ex. Shield can be pricey if u need corruption on it...amulet you can craft ur own fairly cheap(under an ex to get Mana res)

All in all the build on the cheap end is 30 ex if you craft your jewels yourself.
If you buy all it jewels ur looking at 50+ex to make the build, and if you are trying to get real min maxed it will cost a fortune just like any other build to min max...

The best thing about this build is you can customize it any which way to your liking. My char for example is a portion of this build but as pure minion, spiders and purity

Thank you. really appreciate your post.

Heraldry purposeful harbinger is all luck bro. Last night I crafted 1 with 1000 alternation without hitting anything. Then today, 2 hit 3 of them within 600 alter.
Foridesign, big thanks for a great build!

I need some help with sirus A8 fight. Before neft i easy can tanked all attack
and only meteor in maze can kill me, but now its so different feel

I know most sirus attack chaos based, so in this fight i wear amu with 72% chaos res (37 chaos res total) but this doesn't help.

feel very squishy in last phase, and every attack oneshot me, or degen my shield, is no feeling that 250-300% all res too help with this fight

Before (prenerf) we had a high chance of spellblock, and I think it helped

Has anyone else encountered this problem? Perhaps there are tips other than "just don't hit"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info