[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

I'm doing crit (aka just using maligaro's lol) and got all I need, just can't decide on the skill to use, arc doesnt really seems this much faster than DI, but will keep trying
I'm playing this build; going blade vortex. I've got ~1 ex in miscallaneous currency left, having a lot of trouble with T15-T16 Constrictor in particular - I get some sort of poison dot I can't cure and can't remove.

Tier 15-16 maps feel okay. Bit low on the DPS; need to 20/20 all my gems first. Also, Path of Building told me to go awakened added chaos for my blade vortex, but it's not clear to me that that was not a mistake.

Here's my gear. For skill tree; my char name is AuraStackingPostNerf

I've got 3* Large Jewels with 2 sockets; I've got 6 heraldry/6 purposeful harbginers.

Any suggestions for increasing DPS or Defense (especially versus whatever constrictor is doing)? Any mistakes I've made with my build? I've got 5 heralds, zealotry-wrath-hatred-haste-discipline, and the 3 purities, plus level 2 clarity for mana. I have 5 life left and 135 mana left when I'm unreserved.

Im having some issues with Pob/ingame ES. In pob it tells me that I should have 9.5k ES but ingame I only have 7.5k ES. Not sure what the exact problem is. Tried different orders of turning on auras but nothing seems to make a difference. If it were something like 1k Es or less then sure just a normal calculation issue. but 2k ES difference? Not sure whats wrong.
After reading the other comments and looking up the prices for the stuff you need for it to be op, I think this build might be just a "not worth the effort time and currency sink".
I am still going to level it and try just for fun and science...
Btw I hated the cluster jewels thing when GGG introduced it for some reason.
Also how do you craft TWO "passive skill is a jewel sockets" on large cluster jewel? It literally never spawns for me xd.
"
After reading the other comments and looking up the prices for the stuff you need for it to be op, I think this build might be just a "not worth the effort time and currency sink".
Also how do you craft TWO "passive skill is a jewel sockets" on large cluster jewel? It literally never spawns for me xd.

two passive requires Ilvl 75.

And this build is most definitely worth the currency. I mean sure you need a lot but its an insanely op build. the cheapest you need to make it busted is like 50 ex which granted isnt nothing but its not too much. I mean I have 2 builds now my first one of which the gear is worth like 80-100 ex and now this one which is currently worth like 70 ex or so.
If you dont have enough time to solo farm that much currency then it isnt a build for you. But yes this most certainly is not budget friendly.
"

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_large_cluster_jewel_modifiers

of Potential Req. Lv. 1 1 Added Passive Skill is a Jewel Socket
of Possibility Req. Lv. 75 2 Added Passive Skills are Jewel Sockets

require lv 75 in the jewel

i liked this build was playing necro since day one so i had around 120 exalteds to do and i really liked the divine ire, i saw the creator is using arc but my first char was a arc and the boss dmg was so bad
Last edited by Mokurp on Apr 6, 2020, 8:08:58 PM
"
Mokurp wrote:
"

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_large_cluster_jewel_modifiers

of Potential Req. Lv. 1 1 Added Passive Skill is a Jewel Socket
of Possibility Req. Lv. 75 2 Added Passive Skills are Jewel Sockets

require lv 75 in the jewel

i liked this build was playing necro since day one so i had around 120 exalteds to do and i really liked the divine ire, i saw the creator is using arc but my first char was a arc and the boss dmg was so bad

Arc boss damage with this build is still pretty good. its nothing insane sure but once you start minmaxing even with only moderately more expense you can reach 20 million dps without much of a problem. And a tip, go crit. Crit makes the damage insane.
and the build is expensive cause is the meta so everyone want play and this increase the prieces a lot. The voice large cluster with 3 passives is 95ex the version with 1 passive is 340 exalteds i wish i have the $$ to do this guy build https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Empyrianwarpgate/characters he use another way but require + 7 passives to get 12% less mana reserved and can use 7 endbringer (7x 125% dmg)
"
falagar112 wrote:
I made my profile public and people can use it to see how to fit auras without running alphas.

The corruption I have on my current headpiece is very affordable - you can probably do the same with an enchant considering i have 140 mana unreserved.

I have 0 1% mana reservation jewels, so nothing to fancy.

I fit all auras in guide *and* vitality.

If you can't get corrupted shield like mine - you might need to drop dash to fit everything in.

I have 2x 7 passive voice and 1x large cluster.
I have 1 small cluster with purity of fire 30% less reservation.
Game on farm, facetank everything.

gear

edit:

you can craft jewels with fossils too: corroded+lucent+bound

Curious. Why that helmet over alphas howl?
"
CE2JRH wrote:
I'm playing this build; going blade vortex. I've got ~1 ex in miscallaneous currency left, having a lot of trouble with T15-T16 Constrictor in particular - I get some sort of poison dot I can't cure and can't remove.

Tier 15-16 maps feel okay. Bit low on the DPS; need to 20/20 all my gems first. Also, Path of Building told me to go awakened added chaos for my blade vortex, but it's not clear to me that that was not a mistake.

Here's my gear. For skill tree; my char name is AuraStackingPostNerf

I've got 3* Large Jewels with 2 sockets; I've got 6 heraldry/6 purposeful harbginers.

Any suggestions for increasing DPS or Defense (especially versus whatever constrictor is doing)? Any mistakes I've made with my build? I've got 5 heralds, zealotry-wrath-hatred-haste-discipline, and the 3 purities, plus level 2 clarity for mana. I have 5 life left and 135 mana left when I'm unreserved.

i allso play BV, you can look up on my profile

the dps boost you need is defenitly maligaro gloves
i was in shock how much they are boosting dmg

now im working on fitting vitality and uppung my es up to 8k
i want to change from alpha howl to crown allso, cause its synergy with chayula. it give us dmg ed mana. all around nice helmet

keep collecting exalts and get gloves, they are really nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info