[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
Noice_Applez wrote:
"
Angren1991 wrote:
"
Noice_Applez wrote:

Well yeah If you craft it on your own it is cheaper but that you need around 5-7 ex for all your jewels is pure bullshit sry.

I'am crafting the jewels myself atm, and after 6 ex I got 1 harbinger+ heraldry and 3x endbringer+ harbinger, but you wont get all jewels for around 5-8 ex.... especially when you need 6 heraldry+ harbinger jewels.... so I'm even thinking about to farm just the currency and then buy all jewels for it, because I pad 6 ex and the whole jewels are worth around 6 1/2 but I lost so much time, that I could otherwhise spend in farming maps!

That is completely trash :/ either you have terrible luck or you suck at efficiently rolling the jewels. Also alts weren't nearly as expensive. at the time of writing they were 6-700 per ex and now they are 400.

If you are wanting to hit heraldry jewels don't Aug regal enbringer... Only Aug regal heraldry or purposeful and socket...

well no its not trash... rolling with alts augs + regal as you said and I got 2x heraldry and harbinger in about 8 ex.

your statement that you can craft all the jewels with 5-8 ex ist impossible if you don't have hell of a luck. that is a fact!

otherwhise they wouldn't be that expensive....
"
falagar112 wrote:
I made my profile public and people can use it to see how to fit auras without running alphas.

The corruption I have on my current headpiece is very affordable - you can probably do the same with an enchant considering i have 140 mana unreserved.

I have 0 1% mana reservation jewels, so nothing to fancy.

I fit all auras in guide *and* vitality.

If you can't get corrupted shield like mine - you might need to drop dash to fit everything in.

I have 2x 7 passive voice and 1x large cluster.
I have 1 small cluster with purity of fire 30% less reservation.
Game on farm, facetank everything.

gear

edit:

you can craft jewels with fossils too: corroded+lucent+bound

This is what I kind of want to get to do. I have all Auras on the Guide on but want to get another though instead of Vitality like yours I'd put Anger.

I have 1333/1342 Life Reserved and 1114/1248 Mana w/ Lvl 6(8) Clarity. Would you say that I still have room to maybe get Clarity to Lvl 7(9)?
"
powergreen wrote:
"
ckp2906 wrote:
Can someone please help me?

Tried to follow the guide to a T, but it seems i cant get the reservation right.

https://pastebin.com/xGHbRnWJ

you forgot put Conqueror's Efficiency jewel

and wrong link in boots, you try reserve 2 huge aura from bloodmagick

UPD: see you fixed link

Looking at the POB I don't see him even having a Conqueror's Efficiency jewel though.
Guys can, someone look at my build. I was following the POB LVL 96 to a T, and I still can't seem to also get wrath as well. What did I do wrong?
"
leethal wrote:
Guys can, someone look at my build. I was following the POB LVL 96 to a T, and I still can't seem to also get wrath as well. What did I do wrong?

You dont have 5% mana reservation mod on helm.
Either switch back to Alphas howl or craft your helm with Deafening Essence of Loathing
Last edited by Foridesign on Apr 6, 2020, 3:39:21 PM
What are the preferd setup for EK, I see so many variations..
The obvious is EK - Spell Echo - Phys To Light - Energy Leech, but then there is Controlled Destruction/Fork/Chain/Inspiration/Arcane Surge/Cold Pen/Hypothermia

I dont know why people are using so much different here when they all have the same item-setup (more or less)..
-Nerf
Hi,

Currently have 72 Unreserved mana,

Im trying both arc and DI, but how do you guy sustain them?
"
Foridesign wrote:
"
leethal wrote:

You dont have 5% mana reservation mod on helm.
Either switch back to Alphas howl or craft your helm with Deafening Essence of Loathing

yeah fixed it now, I have room for a lvl 2 clarity only though, and 72 mana

I see you are using arc now - How do you sustain it? and what changes did you do to make room for that large clarity?
Sorry if this has been asked somewhere, but as much as I love BV, is there a set up that would work best if I wanted to use Cyclone? (Does it have to be a spell gem vs an attack?) I kinda love moving and blitzing through things without the occasional pause to keep up BV?

Thanks
Another price check - i know you like it :P

Split personality STR/ENE - 4,5 ex (x2)
Med Clusters Heraldry/Purposeful - 300 c (x6)
Voices 7 passives - 5.5 ex (x2)

Damn i really like that build but 33 ex only for base jewels ... its crazy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info