[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

hello!

can i make this build with 12-15ex and clean all contet?
how do you get so much ES and ES regen, I have all the items, gems and skills apart from 2 last mediums on my 3rd voices and only have 5,473 ES with 1412 regen
Made a new character to play around with heralds, started out with winter orb but swapped over to EK.
Am currently using these for my gear:
Spoiler

I also have 3 of the 5 node voices jewels in addition to 9 clusters with the generic heraldry/endbringer/harbinger combinations, in addition to two of the brotherhood rings. I'm wondering how I would go about changing the aura setup since I'd be losing two unset rings(that I just yoinked over from another character temporarily), additionally not sure where I could fit a determination. Any tips appreciated, currently my boss dps is pretty mediocre, or at least it feels like it. Tooltip is 1.1m in HO, and goes to 4m or so with flasks, I assume it would improve with the swap over to conversion.
Last edited by neoseagull on Apr 6, 2020, 1:24:23 AM
"
Suspect2k wrote:
how do you get so much ES and ES regen, I have all the items, gems and skills apart from 2 last mediums on my 3rd voices and only have 5,473 ES with 1412 regen

I have a pretty good helm, maybe try this belt

you have better regen than me tho
"
neoseagull wrote:
Made a new character to play around with heralds, started out with winter orb but swapped over to EK.
Am currently using these for my gear:
Spoiler

I also have 3 of the 5 node voices jewels in addition to 9 clusters with the generic heraldry/endbringer/harbinger combinations, in addition to two of the brotherhood rings. I'm wondering how I would go about changing the aura setup since I'd be losing two unset rings(that I just yoinked over from another character temporarily), additionally not sure where I could fit a determination. Any tips appreciated, currently my boss dps is pretty mediocre, or at least it feels like it. Tooltip is 1.1m in HO, and goes to 4m or so with flasks, I assume it would improve with the swap over to conversion.

You dont need lvl20 clarity and you dont need 2x lvl4 enlighten.
I would drop vitality and 1 enlighten. if you need reservation pick up a small cluster with purity reservation. so u can free up 2 sockets.

If you really need more auras, you can use items with mods that grants auras.
Deathless sirus 8. posted on main page too
https://youtu.be/ofZBI1KnIL0
"
Angren1991 wrote:
"
Noice_Applez wrote:
"
jackietran24 wrote:
How much ex do I need for this build to function? Like 50 ex? I just wanna know the minimum entry before I invest into this build. Thanks

If you craft ur own jewels it's around 5 - 8 ex.
If you buy your purp/Hara jewels they are 4+ e per
Voices are 5-15 ex depending on 7 or 5 passives.
The gear itself you can kinda cheap out on...
5 chaos got me my helm, frozen immune boots are around an ex, armor depends on if your cheaping out or not can be 10 chaos tabula- 8 ex choice six link armor...( Unless u six link it own and are lucky)
Weapon is half ex. Shield can be pricey if u need corruption on it...amulet you can craft ur own fairly cheap(under an ex to get Mana res)

All in all the build on the cheap end is 30 ex if you craft your jewels yourself.
If you buy all it jewels ur looking at 50+ex to make the build, and if you are trying to get real min maxed it will cost a fortune just like any other build to min max...

The best thing about this build is you can customize it any which way to your liking. My char for example is a

Well yeah If you craft it on your own it is cheaper but that you need around 5-7 ex for all your jewels is pure bullshit sry.

I'am crafting the jewels myself atm, and after 6 ex I got 1 harbinger+ heraldry and 3x endbringer+ harbinger, but you wont get all jewels for around 5-8 ex.... especially when you need 6 heraldry+ harbinger jewels.... so I'm even thinking about to farm just the currency and then buy all jewels for it, because I pad 6 ex and the whole jewels are worth around 6 1/2 but I lost so much time, that I could otherwhise spend in farming maps!

That is completely trash :/ either you have terrible luck or you suck at efficiently rolling the jewels. Also alts weren't nearly as expensive. at the time of writing they were 6-700 per ex and now they are 400.

If you are wanting to hit heraldry jewels don't Aug regal enbringer... Only Aug regal heraldry or purposeful and socket...

Yeah....it’s RNG, innit?

I have spent 2,500 alts and 135 regal/scours with about 1,000 augs to craft.....2 gems.

This based on auging every single attribute (that wasn’t another notable) regaling when any combo of heraldry/harbinger comes up, as the alts quickly became more valuable than the others.

Anyway, in short I think possibly cheaper and *definitely* faster to buy them at 350c.
"
Foridesign wrote:

I would drop vitality and 1 enlighten. if you need reservation pick up a small cluster with purity reservation. so u can free up 2 sockets.

Wait, what?!?
"
Foridesign wrote:

Thanks for the input, I did feel that vitality was the one I'd most likely drop. I'll also try a lower rank clarity and see how I feel with the changes.
I'll likely need to get a small cluster as mentioned since I'm pretty tight on reservation as is.
"
Altissimus wrote:
"
Foridesign wrote:

Wait, what?!?

Doryani's Delusion

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Doryani%27s_Delusion_(Armour)

gives either of these
Grants Level 25 Purity of Fire Skill
Grants Level 25 Purity of Ice Skill
Grants Level 25 Purity of Lightning Skill

Also there are more items like this.
Last edited by Foridesign on Apr 6, 2020, 3:24:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info