[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
Avvoltoyo wrote:
Hey, running this and ofc is an amazing build, just a question, do we use righteous fire or just the vaal version?

RF up if you can sustain it, gives 40% more spell damage
Hey guys,

Would this build be feasible without the voices jewel?

I have crafted 4x Purposeful harbinger + heraldry jewels, 5x Purposeful harbinger + endbringer jewels, and 6-linked my shav's that I dropped earlier this league.
Hey, I've been tinkering on this build the since yesterday and it's amazing.
What do you think about Presence of Chayula for amulet?
For anyone that is using this, what are you using for your main skill? EK is working ok for me now but a lot of people are saying Arc and WO are better. If anyone has the time please check out my gear/skills. I'm trying to almost Min/Max everything. Awesome build tho.
"
For anyone that is using this, what are you using for your main skill? EK is working ok for me now but a lot of people are saying Arc and WO are better. If anyone has the time please check out my gear/skills. I'm trying to almost Min/Max everything. Awesome build tho.

I've been playing with a couple, I really like how Glacial Cascade looks so I went with it. But honestly I've found Divine Ire as best. Haven't tried WO but will give it a go around. What's your EK Links? Have you tried other Phys Spells? BF?
Hey, why doesnt it matter if i take Herald base jewel for minions? Isnt the 10% dmg increased stacking?
This build is bonkers, I am getting 2+million Divine Ire tooltip while mapping with unfinished gems.

Taking my 19lvl gems into account, what else would you say should I focus on next?

I have roughly 20ex budget for the next upgrade.
Also, any issues with my build? I'd love to squeeze in a Vitality aura in there, but don't know how. I want to be able to tank some heavier stuff, right now a lot of stuff in Sirus fight can kill me, and I've seen people tanking them. How much do I need to invest?

Ty.
"
shabanotti wrote:
This build is bonkers, I am getting 2+million Divine Ire tooltip while mapping with unfinished gems.

Taking my 19lvl gems into account, what else would you say should I focus on next?

I have roughly 20ex budget for the next upgrade.
Also, any issues with my build? I'd love to squeeze in a Vitality aura in there, but don't know how. I want to be able to tank some heavier stuff, right now a lot of stuff in Sirus fight can kill me, and I've seen people tanking them. How much do I need to invest?

Ty.

I think you need the perfect stats to tank his attacks and storms. 90% DR, max resist, max chaos resist, 9k+ ES, 3k+ ES regen. I'm 8.6k/2k ES but still got killed by the rock in the maze.
Hello how do you keep up all the auras? I still can't get wrath and haste to go on.
"
Angren1991 wrote:
"
Noice_Applez wrote:
"
jackietran24 wrote:
How much ex do I need for this build to function? Like 50 ex? I just wanna know the minimum entry before I invest into this build. Thanks

If you craft ur own jewels it's around 5 - 8 ex.
If you buy your purp/Hara jewels they are 4+ e per
Voices are 5-15 ex depending on 7 or 5 passives.
The gear itself you can kinda cheap out on...
5 chaos got me my helm, frozen immune boots are around an ex, armor depends on if your cheaping out or not can be 10 chaos tabula- 8 ex choice six link armor...( Unless u six link it own and are lucky)
Weapon is half ex. Shield can be pricey if u need corruption on it...amulet you can craft ur own fairly cheap(under an ex to get Mana res)

All in all the build on the cheap end is 30 ex if you craft your jewels yourself.
If you buy all it jewels ur looking at 50+ex to make the build, and if you are trying to get real min maxed it will cost a fortune just like any other build to min max...

The best thing about this build is you can customize it any which way to your liking. My char for example is a portion of this build but as pure minion, spiders and purity

Well yeah If you craft it on your own it is cheaper but that you need around 5-7 ex for all your jewels is pure bullshit sry.

I'am crafting the jewels myself atm, and after 6 ex I got 1 harbinger+ heraldry and 3x endbringer+ harbinger, but you wont get all jewels for around 5-8 ex.... especially when you need 6 heraldry+ harbinger jewels.... so I'm even thinking about to farm just the currency and then buy all jewels for it, because I pad 6 ex and the whole jewels are worth around 6 1/2 but I lost so much time, that I could otherwhise spend in farming maps!

That is completely trash :/ either you have terrible luck or you suck at efficiently rolling the jewels. Also alts weren't nearly as expensive. at the time of writing they were 6-700 per ex and now they are 400.

If you are wanting to hit heraldry jewels don't Aug regal enbringer... Only Aug regal heraldry or purposeful and socket...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info