[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
yoloqueen wrote:
"
k4n3 wrote:
One more thing to mention.

I do not do those maps for profit primarily, I just want to have max fun with the league stuff and to be honest a regular map is no challange for this build.
I also want to get splinters as quickly as possible and doing a juiced up map is a good way since as I said before I only need to do 2 maps to get 300 splinters.

one more question, u think ambush scarab is better for adding monsters to 100% orbed map than elder scarab?

well, i played both but tbh, have no idea which one is particularly better. have a go with one and another and check out for yourself.
"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
"
k4n3 wrote:
"
yoloqueen wrote:
"
k4n3 wrote:

I do not do those maps for profit primarily, I just want to have max fun with the league stuff and to be honest a regular map is no challange for this build.
I also want to get splinters as quickly as possible and doing a juiced up map is a good way since as I said before I only need to do 2 maps to get 300 splinters.

one more question, u think ambush scarab is better for adding monsters to 100% orbed map than elder scarab?

well, i played both but tbh, have no idea which one is particularly better. have a go with one and another and check out for yourself.

which maps were u juicing like u said? one specific, or a bunch? i know most ppl do burial
"
yoloqueen wrote:
"
k4n3 wrote:

and which maps have u been doing, burial?

I have done like 3 burials tier 14 with max divination delirium boost and gilded divination scarab, but nothing great dropped tbh. But a lot of stacked decks drops, i think about 35 or so dropped at one map plus a lot of extra cards.

I prefer doing summit map for its good open layout with 100% currency or harbinger delerium orbs or mixed one.

"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
Here is loot from those 3 maps i mentioned. I did like mixed currency and delirium orbs on them. Remember I was quite lucky with those exalts, it's not that you will get them that often and I think i got nemesis map mod with sextant for additional 3 currency from nemesis rares at least one time. 6-L is from incubator, btw.

Last edited by k4n3 on May 27, 2020, 9:49:58 AM
I'm currently squishy as hell right now. I even die to minotaur and chimera maps even with all the dodging and stuff. What else can I improve with my gear? Thanks!
"
NotiboyQho19 wrote:
I'm currently squishy as hell right now. I even die to minotaur and chimera maps even with all the dodging and stuff. What else can I improve with my gear? Thanks!

ur character is private so no1 can tell u
"
yoloqueen wrote:
"
NotiboyQho19 wrote:

Sorry 'bout that. Just changed the settings for the first time lmao.
"
NotiboyQho19 wrote:
"
yoloqueen wrote:
"
NotiboyQho19 wrote:

Sorry 'bout that. Just changed the settings for the first time lmao.

vitality for more sustain
cinderswollow urn
i cant find your phy to lightning watcher eye
"

Most stuff looks ok, i.e. not "squishy as hell". Couple things I do see:

Your ES regen is a bit low at ~640. One more Harbinger and/or one more aura will boost this. Or Vitality.

Your phys mit is only 70% w/o the flask. If you take Harmony of Purpose in place of Radiant Crusade, you will have charges up all the time but lose Onslaught. It's a net dps gain and also takes your phys mit to 82% w/o flask. And there are other ways to get Onslaught.

If you are not proactive with Rumi, and don't move enough, the extra phys damage combined with the low ES regen may be what's killing you. My phys mit is 83% w/o Rumi and ES regen is about double yours. I have no problems with juiced t16 delirium as long as I'm not standing around.

Also, PoB says you have negative life with everything up. Is there something you can't reserve for at the moment?

What does PoB say your EK dps is with a complete config. Not killing fast enough is the only other thing I can think of that might be causing a problem...
Last edited by GreyLensman on May 27, 2020, 12:38:20 PM
"
hiddenmeat wrote:

vitality for more sustain
cinderswollow urn
i cant find your phy to lightning watcher eye

Still looking for the Watcher's eye lol. Oh, and should I replace Bismuth with Cinderswallow?

"
GreyLensman wrote:
"

Most stuff looks ok, i.e. not "squishy as hell". Couple things I do see:

Your ES regen is a bit low at ~640. One more Harbinger and/or one more aura will boost this. Or Vitality.

Your phys mit is only 70% w/o the flask. If you take Harmony of Purpose in place of Radiant Crusade, you will have charges up all the time but lose Onslaught. It's a net dps gain and also takes your phys mit to 82% w/o flask. And there are other ways to get Onslaught.

If you are not proactive with Rumi, and don't move enough, the extra phys damage combined with the low ES regen may be what's killing you. My phys mit is 83% w/o Rumi and ES regen is about double yours. I have no problems with juiced t16 delirium as long as I'm not standing around.

Also, PoB says you have negative life with everything up. Is there something you can't reserve for at the moment?

What does PoB say your EK dps is with a complete config. Not killing fast enough is the only other thing I can think of that might be causing a problem...

I could drop Vaal Righteous Fire and replace it with Vitality instead. Just checked your build as well. Should I drop Chain Support and Arcane surge and replace it with Inspiration and Cold Pen Support? I feel like I'll experience some mana issues and won't be able to cast EK continously. I had Harmony of Purpose and just tried out Radiant Crusade and the damage and tankiness kinda disappointed me, so I plan to go back to Harmony of Purpose lmao.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info