[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

Then I guess my question is do I just fit more damage in my build and try and fit anger or precision if I go crit? I guess my options are to get more rmr to fit another aura in somewhere or instead use the rmr to unallocate some passives on the tree for more ES jewels/clusters instead. My other thought is whether or not I should just swap to crit and pick up Maligaro's + Inspiration instead of shaper's touch + arcane surge
Last edited by Nihilum12345 on May 27, 2020, 1:03:55 AM
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
yoloqueen wrote:
"
Nihilum12345 wrote:

I didn't even check that but I lucked out and just needed 1 divine for an extra 2% rmr. I also refunded the pure might cluster and instead fit in 4% extra reduced mana on the tree and I can fit all my skills in again. I think my next set of upgrades will either be higher level skill gems/awakened gems or 5 voices to pick up some extra skill points for tankiness. not sure how else to scale defenses other than somehow getting enough rmr to fit in Grace.

do you not use RF or smite or something? i want to fit in vaal grace but don't have a socket for it so not sure how to proceed. dont rly wanna drop smite bc the dmg boost is so good. only thing i can think of is to replace tailwind/elusive boots with doryanis to free up a socket, or use a grace-corrupted shield (but then we dont have vaal grace). not sure how 2 proceed
I haven't needed Grace. Leveled from 95-100 without it, most of that being T14+ fully juiced maps and the sims that dropped from those maps. Died TWICE.

yeah tbh i dont really feel like i NEED it, its more i just dont know what else to do to keep upgrading (suggestions welcome)

yeah tbh i dont really feel like i NEED it, its more i just dont know what else to do to keep upgrading (suggestions welcome)[/quote]

since you have enough unreserved mana change heraldry to endbringer, the more the better
Since the league ends soon, and I pretty much upgraded my gear to a level where i need multiple dozens of exalts to upgrade further, I invest a lot of currency into juicy maps with 100% delirium, like 5 x divination orb or 5 x currency orb ones + gilded scarabs with breaches, harbingers, legion, strongboxes + beyond and alva for max yield.

This is so much fun getting the big loot and usually after 2 such maps I have full simulacrum set to run (my best is approx. 180 splinters from a single map).

yesterday I dropped this in simulacrum, so i guess i will invest even more into nice maps and maybe some upgrades:

"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
Last edited by k4n3 on May 27, 2020, 4:41:51 AM
"
k4n3 wrote:
Since the league ends soon, and I pretty much upgraded my gear to a level where i need multiple dozens of exalts to upgrade further, I invest a lot of currency into juicy maps with 100% delirium, like 5 x divination orb or 5 x currency orb ones + gilded scarabs with breaches, harbingers, legion, strongboxes + beyond and alva for max yield.

This is so much fun getting the big loot and usually after 2 such maps I have full simulacrum set to run (my best is approx. 180 splinters from a single map).

yesterday I dropped this in simulacrum, so i guess i will invest even more into nice maps and maybe some upgrades:

just curious, i have mostly stuck with the cheap orbs, but do you think the expensive orbs (currency, div, etc), pay for themselves? one currency orb is like 20-25c so i assumed no way itd pay off
"
yoloqueen wrote:
"
k4n3 wrote:

just curious, i have mostly stuck with the cheap orbs, but do you think the expensive orbs (currency, div, etc), pay for themselves? one currency orb is like 20-25c so i assumed no way itd pay off

well, depends on luck. with bad luck you will be a bit short, but usually you should make some profit.

for example, every third/second map you should get at least one exalted. I had a stream of 3 maps when i got total of 7 pure exalts. but yesterday i just got 1 from 2 maps with 100% currency delirium orbs.

you get on average 120-150 simulacrum splinters (if your map has like 3+ breaches, one legion, 3 alva temples, 2+ harbingers, and 3+ strongboxes + beyond from zana map device). Best if you roll nemesis rares drop 3 additional orbs from map sextant, but it is rare and it's not worth spamming sextants to get it. Then you need to roll your map with nemesis rare affix.

then you will also get about 30-40 pure chaos orbs, 30+ scouring, 20+ vaal orbs, a few exalt shards from harbingers if lucky.

there are also some random divines, ancicent orbs etc + other loot.

I dont count fusings, jewelers, chances and alts b/c I filter them out.

If you drop exalt, your delirium orb investment is fully returned and everything else is just profit. Also need to take into account scarabs, where gilded ones cost some chaos too.

You can try a cheaper version of it using 5 x harbinger orbs then you should make a profit, since you will be getting some exalted shards and ancient orb shard and that alone should return your investment.

remember to roll your map with all those scarabs, good sextants, high % quantity map as well as with zana beyond mod and alva temple quest.

Don't also roll too crazy mods, like no life regen, or 60% reduced regen, temp chains, phys reflect etc. I have 9.3k es, grace and maxed out chaos res and still need to be careful when there are a lot of shit spawning like multiple beyond bosses along with Kosis and harbingers which can cause trouble at times.

"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
Hello guys,I have 20ex and looking for good Nebulis.What Implicit I should look for ?
One more thing to mention.

I do not do those maps for profit primarily, I just want to have max fun with the league stuff and to be honest a regular map is no challange for this build.
I also want to get splinters as quickly as possible and doing a juiced up map is a good way since as I said before I only need to do 2 maps to get 300 splinters.

"
amirathe wrote:
Hello guys,I have 20ex and looking for good Nebulis.What Implicit I should look for ?

first try getting 19/20 or 20/20 one with good cast speed and then look for good implicits.

personally, I prefer increased maximum energy shield and intelligence.

cast speed is good too as well as strength or dex if you need stat points.
"
k4n3 wrote:
One more thing to mention.

I do not do those maps for profit primarily, I just want to have max fun with the league stuff and to be honest a regular map is no challange for this build.
I also want to get splinters as quickly as possible and doing a juiced up map is a good way since as I said before I only need to do 2 maps to get 300 splinters.

one more question, u think ambush scarab is better for adding monsters to 100% orbed map than elder scarab? and which maps have u been doing, burial?
Last edited by yoloqueen on May 27, 2020, 9:34:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info