[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
cooLbreeeze wrote:
Have one, lost tons of damage and Es with it tho ><

The only reason you lost damage is you are relieing on your current rings for ele weakness on hit and Hot.

Get doriyans boots drop tailwind and then get a cotb.

The only thing the two tone ring has going for it is ele weakness on hit.
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 26, 2020, 2:07:51 PM
"
cooLbreeeze wrote:
You're losing damage because you are missing a key gem for COTB, physical to lightning. The COTB works by converting most of our lightning damage to cold.

In your case, dropping Inspiration for Physical to Lightning and replacing both rings is a significant drop in performance, from 17 million DPS to ~10. I wouldn't recommend it.

In your case, I'd probably be looking at 5 socket Voices and dropping some points from the outside edges of the cluster jewels to try to fit in another Voices instead of the rare large you're using now.

I'd also ditch the Chayula's amulet in favour of one with reduced mana reservation and grants vitality skill. That and dropping Vaal molten shell should drop your strength requirement back to 114 and make it much easier to spec.

And Hillock quality your flasks.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
cooLbreeeze wrote:
You're losing damage because you are missing a key gem for COTB, physical to lightning. The COTB works by converting most of our lightning damage to cold.

In your case, dropping Inspiration for Physical to Lightning and replacing both rings is a significant drop in performance, from 17 million DPS to ~10. I wouldn't recommend it.

In your case, I'd probably be looking at 5 socket Voices and dropping some points from the outside edges of the cluster jewels to try to fit in another Voices instead of the rare large you're using now.

I'd also ditch the Chayula's amulet in favour of one with reduced mana reservation and grants vitality skill. That and dropping Vaal molten shell should drop your strength requirement back to 114 and make it much easier to spec.

And Hillock quality your flasks.

Didnt even look at the gems, looked at the colours and assumed arc.

How helpful is Elemental Weakness on ek without conversion?
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 26, 2020, 3:02:10 PM
Have an unset ass mark ring + high es just was trying that ele hit.. really at 17 mill tho?
EK users need phy to lightning and watcher eye conversion 40% then 2 cotb to convert lightning to ice
I'm confused on how Secrets of Suffering cluster works with Cinderswallow Urn flask on the crit build, doesn't SoS make it so you can't ignite, and Cinderswallow consumes ignited corpses?
"
This. Shaper affix was vitality, redeemer has 2 tiers of rmr.

I didn't even check that but I lucked out and just needed 1 divine for an extra 2% rmr. I also refunded the pure might cluster and instead fit in 4% extra reduced mana on the tree and I can fit all my skills in again. I think my next set of upgrades will either be higher level skill gems/awakened gems or 5 voices to pick up some extra skill points for tankiness. not sure how else to scale defenses other than somehow getting enough rmr to fit in Grace.
"
Nihilum12345 wrote:
"

I didn't even check that but I lucked out and just needed 1 divine for an extra 2% rmr. I also refunded the pure might cluster and instead fit in 4% extra reduced mana on the tree and I can fit all my skills in again. I think my next set of upgrades will either be higher level skill gems/awakened gems or 5 voices to pick up some extra skill points for tankiness. not sure how else to scale defenses other than somehow getting enough rmr to fit in Grace.

do you not use RF or smite or something? i want to fit in vaal grace but don't have a socket for it so not sure how to proceed. dont rly wanna drop smite bc the dmg boost is so good. only thing i can think of is to replace tailwind/elusive boots with doryanis to free up a socket, or use a grace-corrupted shield (but then we dont have vaal grace). not sure how 2 proceed
"
yoloqueen wrote:
"
Nihilum12345 wrote:
"

do you not use RF or smite or something? i want to fit in vaal grace but don't have a socket for it so not sure how to proceed. dont rly wanna drop smite bc the dmg boost is so good. only thing i can think of is to replace tailwind/elusive boots with doryanis to free up a socket, or use a grace-corrupted shield (but then we dont have vaal grace). not sure how 2 proceed
I haven't needed Grace. Leveled from 95-100 without it, most of that being T14+ fully juiced maps and the sims that dropped from those maps. Died TWICE.
On another note... corrupted blood immunity. Do we actually need it end game? I dropped my jewel with it, and I've run several T14 maps with bloodlines, and run through and obliterated at least 1 pack of critters with corrupted bloodline. No effect as far as I can see.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info