[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
muunisti wrote:

Since the range on RMR is 3-5% it should be pretty easy to divine it to 5% (6% with quality).

Depends. He picked up a Shaper / Redeemer amulet. Both those have RMR available. Shapers is 3-5%. Redeemer has two tiers tho... 2-3 and 4-5. So if he got the Redeemer T2 affix... that would suck.

This. Shaper affix was vitality, redeemer has 2 tiers of rmr.
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 26, 2020, 5:41:00 AM
I've a question, how does the smite spell work?

Currently looking for a way to get this in my skill slots, but I wonder what the effect is and how to use it.

Does it get triggered by some kind of herald or do you only use it on a boss?
"
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
muunisti wrote:

Since the range on RMR is 3-5% it should be pretty easy to divine it to 5% (6% with quality).

Depends. He picked up a Shaper / Redeemer amulet. Both those have RMR available. Shapers is 3-5%. Redeemer has two tiers tho... 2-3 and 4-5. So if he got the Redeemer T2 affix... that would suck.

This. Shaper affix was vitality, redeemer has 2 tiers of rmr.

But does 3 +20% go to 4%? Isnt the rounding in PoE like if its 0.99 its rounded to 0? So that amulet in my mind should have 4% +20% and with divine it could go to 5%+20%.

Didnt notice that Redeemer suffix has two tiers anyways, good catch :)
Looks good, gonna try this out. Just one question about rf, you talk about it in the faq and some other places, but I can't find it in the gems. Did the rf part of this build die out with the nerf and I should just forget it?
"
Ordeli wrote:
Looks good, gonna try this out. Just one question about rf, you talk about it in the faq and some other places, but I can't find it in the gems. Did the rf part of this build die out with the nerf and I should just forget it?

Use it, I cant rmb the exact value but 20% spell dmg for rf and 40 for vrf? your regen comes from ascendency and vitality. look at poe ninja, build is a little outdated
Last edited by hiddenmeat on May 26, 2020, 10:46:39 AM
"
hiddenmeat wrote:
"
Ordeli wrote:

Use it, I cant rmb the exact value but 20% spell dmg for rf and 40 for vrf? your regen comes from ascendency and vitality. look at poe ninja, build is a little outdated

Ty for fast answer, I'll try to figure it out ! :)
Lost in what to upgrade next, anyone if they have a sec can take a peek and give me a hand??
"
cooLbreeeze wrote:
Lost in what to upgrade next, anyone if they have a sec can take a peek and give me a hand??

2 cotb rings. Or at the very least 1.
Have one, lost tons of damage and Es with it tho ><
"
iknownoob wrote:
I've a question, how does the smite spell work?

Currently looking for a way to get this in my skill slots, but I wonder what the effect is and how to use it.

Does it get triggered by some kind of herald or do you only use it on a boss?
We use it on tough critters for the extra damage aura it grants on hit, which boosts our DPS for 4 seconds. That's usually enough to kill anything.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info