[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
hiddenmeat wrote:
I did not see your pob but base from what i can see from your char - EK MUST HAVE phy to lightning watcher.

Thanks for the response. I just realized my Watcher's Eye has phys as extra lightning instead of phys converted to lightning, lol...

"
hiddenmeat wrote:
maligaro is used to get the 2 passive points and use it at jewel

Could you explain what you mean by this?
"
"
hiddenmeat wrote:
I did not see your pob but base from what i can see from your char - EK MUST HAVE phy to lightning watcher.

Thanks for the response. I just realized my Watcher's Eye has phys as extra lightning instead of phys converted to lightning, lol...

"
hiddenmeat wrote:
maligaro is used to get the 2 passive points and use it at jewel

Could you explain what you mean by this?
He means, if you fit:

instead of the Shaper's touch you are currently using, you need to drop Elemental Overload from the tree because it gimps the crit multiplier on Maligaro's gloves. Which gives you 2 more skill points to spend elsewhere. More than likely on jewel sockets. :)
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.

finally got 52%icrs seems better then before n also using only 1 spell instead of ball & arc
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 wrote:

finally got 52%icrs seems better then before n also using only 1 spell instead of ball & arc

You're gonna have so much fun. The damage is even more evident in simulacrum. I melt kosis in 3-5 sec with smite only. didn't even need to activate VRF.

If your cyclone effective critical strike is above 90% i would suggest that you take Increased critical strike gem out and swap with another support gem for even higher dmg. I use inspiration but I cant remember if it will affect your cyclone APS.

Also, if you have enough mana reservation jewels in your skill tree, you can try to change to a rare helm with 5% mana reservation + [Arc Chains an Additional Time] enchantment. I switched to it and it increased my arc dmg by an additional 350k. I think i may have around 3-5 RMR jewels in order to run that.

I took out my clarity aura and put in flame dash instead for QoL during mapping. really fast and saved me from getting stuck in a few situations.

Can I ask why you're using that glove though? I would thought that since we are basically hitting crits every hit, the crit multiplier would really benefit us in the long run.
Last edited by BonJovii on May 15, 2020, 5:52:19 AM
"
dragnmith1 wrote:

Yeah I found that. If you can balance everything up its butter smooth.
Hello, everyone. I'm trying to duplicate the build, however to less avail.

If someone would be as kind to take a look at my character, items and tree and suggest improvement to slot more auras, it would be very appreciated.
Hi there!

I am at work - so I can't access my main account. I have got this account only to write in the forums.

I am currently a herald stacking EK guardian. That guy is pretty tough already, but for some reason, I decided to make it immune to elemental ailments. Looking at poe.ninja, almost nobody does that. Is there a special reason for it? What's missing for me is a decent small cluster jewel. Since I aquired the helmet I am now wearing only last night before I went to bed, I didn't see the need to buy the jewel until now. When I'm back home, this will be the last piece to elemental ailment immunity.

But what then?

Please take a look at my char and help me identify the next steps to improve! This is the link to the character I am talking of:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Donnerdrummel/characters

/edit: possible ways would include 5er voices and the jewel that grants the benefits of unclaimed small nodes in the radius, but I don't want to do those yet, as I hope that I can do cheaper steps for now.
(\__/) This is Bunny. Copy and
(='.'=) paste Bunny to help him
(")_(") gain world Domination.
Last edited by Ersatzdrummel on May 15, 2020, 9:02:53 AM
"
Hello, everyone. I'm trying to duplicate the build, however to less avail.

If someone would be as kind to take a look at my character, items and tree and suggest improvement to slot more auras, it would be very appreciated.

Profile is private, cant see your characters.

"
Ersatzdrummel wrote:
Hi there!
Please take a look at my char and help me identify the next steps to improve!

Check your weapon for getting closer to 20% inc per cold/lightning.
I was wrong about weapon quality helping Removed.
Spoiler
Plus getting quality on the weapon is massive.

Bottled Faith is a huge upgrade, possibly wise oak over taste of hate?

If you can add smite anywhere its a big bonus also.

Also note that its nice to have a lvl 22 discipline but getting a level 22 vitality from your amulet doesn't have the strength requirements like using the skill gem. Vaal Discipline is a decent oh shit button and can be boosted with +2 aoe or +2 aura gems corruptions on helmet/boots.

You might want to check but hatred might give more dps when its in the shield rather than haste.

After all that the next set of upgrades is +2 corruptions
+2 projectile gems on shav's
+2 aoe/aura on shield/helmet/gloves/boots (if they are possible)

Now for my character.

Most of this seems like it can apply to my character also except i need to upgrade my gems and some 6 passive medium cluster jewels to get some jewels added soon.

Is there anything I've missed with my dude that hasnt been mentioned above (corruptions for +2 gems, lvl 21/woke supports, bottled faith)?
Last edited by Bluemouse2 on May 15, 2020, 11:32:21 AM
"
Profile is private, cant see your characters.

Characters are visible now.
@Bluemouse2,

looking at your char, the following aspects came to my mind:

-scepter with cast speed / flat lightning damage:
Relatively cheaply, you should be able to buy a sceptre with cast speed / flat lightning or similar implicits.

-maligaros virtuosity with curse on hit: So long as you don't need a +1 socketed gems for enlighten, you can always get a curse on hit corruption for those gloves. thats not cheap, though.

-I haven't tested ghost reaver. It might be good. If you decide against, voices are at 1 ex per jewel, so you could put those points to use elsewhere.

- increased effectivity of non-curse spells: I use them as last points to finish the character. mostly, because I don't know any better. It might very well be that those points should be allocated earlier. Anyhow: medium cluster jewels with the nodes purposeful harbinger and replenishing (whateber) have one node that usually does nothing, but through the enchantment gives 6% of effectivity of non-curse auras. So with those nodes instead of either heraldry or endbringer, you gain .1% es-regeneration per aura (possibly +450% * increased effectivity of non-.curse auras, but i dont know about that for sure) AND that effectivity. So this might be a way of compensating for ghost reaver.

- bated breath with %increased energy shield corruption: costs only a few chaos, as long as you're fine with the t2 corruption (max 10%), and yields a good amount of es.

- you don't have a useful enchantment at your helmet. grace is relatively cheap in the shield and as -mana reserved enchantment for the helmet. So if you want to use another aura, grace would be the cheapest option that cost no gem slot with with respect to currency and mana reservation cost. IT also helps a lot with survivability.

- higher percentage conversion Watcher's eye should be cheap enough.
(\__/) This is Bunny. Copy and
(='.'=) paste Bunny to help him
(")_(") gain world Domination.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info