[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

You didnt really follow the guide that much. Biggest thing is fixing your cluster jewels.

Cluster Jewels

At least 4/5 - Heraldry + Purposeful Harbringer

Once your heralds reserve like 0-2% mana rest of your mediums should be PH + Endbringer or something else. You only have 6 PH - this build doesn't really do much until you get at least 8.

To reduce points for the medium cluster jewels you ideally want 4/5 added passives with the 2 skills and a jewel socket. If you are budget get 6 passives with 2 skills and jewel socket. This way you only spend 3 passives for each medium cluster instead of 4 (if there is no added jewel socket).

You wont need as much 1% RMR jewels once your heralds cost 0-2% mana instead of 11%.

You'll be out of passives if you use 3x Voices cluster jewels.
Use 2x voices and a large cluster jewel with 8 added passives. This needs to be 3 passives skills + 2 added jewel sockets.

Import my character to see my passives. These jewels will about 100c-1ex per jewel. Having at least 2-3 4/5 added passives is huge.

Gear

Almost any rings are better than what you are using... Buy some COTB or any other ring with ES or provides a herald skill.

6 Link Shavs - you can get one for 1ex-1.5ex (corrupted) these days. Put a live search up, just make sure your colors are alright or youll have to recolor them and that might cost a lot if its corrupted.

20 Life/Mana catalysts on amulet gives another 1% RMR

Boots/belt/gloves can all be upgraded changed - the gloves only work if you stack strength from Split personality jewels with Str+ES.

Upgrade nebulis to a better version.

Gems

Try corrupting your lvl 20 dmg aura gems (wrath, hatred, zealotry).

Hatred isnt doing much for your build because you are doing mostly lightning damage. Call of the brotherhood rings convert lightning damage to cold which allows wrath + hatred to scale hard.

Helmet gems should be your Aura gems - haste/discipline - not heralds as they arent "auras" and dont benefit from the +2 auras.

Enlighten should be linked with bigger mana reservation skills to maximize its reductions. Probably isnt needed once you get more heraldry passives.

EK - I havent tried CWC but it might do better with Cast on crit or self casting with spell echo.

Lots of stuff to do but if you dont have the currency to invest it wont feel good.

Cluster jewels are your starting point
Last edited by Bluemouse2 on May 15, 2020, 11:31:29 AM
"
Hello, everyone. I'm trying to duplicate the build, however to less avail.

If someone would be as kind to take a look at my character, items and tree and suggest improvement to slot more auras, it would be very appreciated.

Hi there!

I am not sure what to say, there is a lot to do. So while what I wrote to Bluemouse 2 applies to you as well, there's other stuff, too. Go for effectivity! use the cheapest possibilities first:

- 6-linking shav's wrappings: its hopefully rather cheap these days with 1 ex = 1200 + fusings

- szepter with cast speed / flat lightning damage

- maligaros virtuosity (with curse on hit)

- bated breath (with %increased energy shield corruption) hard to beat with rare belts. dirt cheap.

- arcane vision is not needed

- split personality str / dex - with this, you can circumvent many stats shortages

- when rolling jewels: minions get increased damage while you are affected by a herald is the cheaper base, also, it it cheaper to craft with as there are less affixes possible. the damage lost is negligible

- when able to use maligaros virtuosity, spec out of elemental overload

- dont use intuitive leap - currently, its a waste of points. it only becomes useful if you get to use it with -mana reservation. use threshold jewel in its place
(\__/) This is Bunny. Copy and
(='.'=) paste Bunny to help him
(")_(") gain world Domination.
"
Ersatzdrummel wrote:
@Bluemouse2,

looking at your char, the following aspects came to my mind:

-scepter with cast speed / flat lightning damage:
Relatively cheaply, you should be able to buy a sceptre with cast speed / flat lightning or similar implicits.

-maligaros virtuosity with curse on hit: So long as you don't need a +1 socketed gems for enlighten, you can always get a curse on hit corruption for those gloves. thats not cheap, though.

-I haven't tested ghost reaver. It might be good. If you decide against, voices are at 1 ex per jewel, so you could put those points to use elsewhere.

- increased effectivity of non-curse spells: I use them as last points to finish the character. mostly, because I don't know any better. It might very well be that those points should be allocated earlier. Anyhow: medium cluster jewels with the nodes purposeful harbinger and replenishing (whateber) have one node that usually does nothing, but through the enchantment gives 6% of effectivity of non-curse auras. So with those nodes instead of either heraldry or endbringer, you gain .1% es-regeneration per aura (possibly +450% * increased effectivity of non-.curse auras, but i dont know about that for sure) AND that effectivity. So this might be a way of compensating for ghost reaver.

- bated breath with %increased energy shield corruption: costs only a few chaos, as long as you're fine with the t2 corruption (max 10%), and yields a good amount of es.

- you don't have a useful enchantment at your helmet. grace is relatively cheap in the shield and as -mana reserved enchantment for the helmet. So if you want to use another aura, grace would be the cheapest option that cost no gem slot with with respect to currency and mana reservation cost. IT also helps a lot with survivability.

- higher percentage conversion Watcher's eye should be cheap enough.

Thanks!

Yea not to worried about survivability right now, only died when i tried standing in an Sirus storm (lol -20 chaos resist didnt help).

I really like ghost reaver with energy leech support. Maybe will test how it feels without 1 or both of these. Can probably get much more damage with a different support but I dont think i have any leech without it?

I think my biggest upgrades vs costs are going to be helmet enchant, aoe gem corruptions, cinderswallow crit chance and lvl 21 gems (supports and dmg auras).

Getting a curse corruption would be huge but thats 90ex and i barely have 20ex right now.
Last edited by Bluemouse2 on May 15, 2020, 10:45:26 AM
"
Bluemouse2 wrote:

Check your weapon for getting closer to 20% inc per cold/lightning. Plus getting quality on the weapon is massive.

How does quality on the weapon add do the damage of the spells? I will check, of course, but up until now I thought those were not related. Thanks.
(\__/) This is Bunny. Copy and
(='.'=) paste Bunny to help him
(")_(") gain world Domination.
What is people getting in tool tip damage for arc? I am sure there is still a bunch of improvement I can do.

I think done all the cheap upgrades already. Maybe jewels...
"
Ersatzdrummel wrote:
"
Bluemouse2 wrote:

Check your weapon for getting closer to 20% inc per cold/lightning. Plus getting quality on the weapon is massive.

How does quality on the weapon add do the damage of the spells? I will check, of course, but up until now I thought those were not related. Thanks.

I was wrong about that. Just checked PoB with my weapon from 24 to 28 quality and it did nothing. I guess the physical damage conversion is purely coming from herald of purity added damage.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
He means, if you fit:

instead of the Shaper's touch you are currently using, you need to drop Elemental Overload from the tree because it gimps the crit multiplier on Maligaro's gloves. Which gives you 2 more skill points to spend elsewhere. More than likely on jewel sockets. :)

Oh, I see now. Thanks for the info! :)
Can I ask why you're using that glove though? I would thought that since we are basically hitting crits every hit, the crit multiplier would really benefit us in the long run.

i have alot of crit multi jewels in my tree didnt want to waste them i guess + on my weapond but im wearing them now

also have this but cant wear it cause i run out of % reserved mana for my aura's
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on May 15, 2020, 5:29:33 PM
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
Can I ask why you're using that glove though? I would thought that since we are basically hitting crits every hit, the crit multiplier would really benefit us in the long run.

i have alot of crit multi jewels in my tree didnt want to waste them i guess + on my weapond but im wearing them now

also have this but cant wear it cause i run out of % reserved mana for my aura's

you need mana reserve on your jewel. glove because jewel cant reach that high multi
"
dragnmith1 wrote:

hmm i would use maligaro's though. it's hard for us to get 300% crit multiplier actually. You could get some RMR + ES jewels instead if you change the gloves. You would probably need another 2-3 RMR+ES jewels. I would think that the spell dmg only contributes very little to your overall dmg.

If you're looking to increase dmg, I would do the following changes first.
1) Seems like you might have accidentally taken up a +10 intelligence node near charisma. Not sure if that's intentional.
2) Remove or reduce the levels of clarity gem. I can sustain cyclone and flame dash without clarity so i'm not sure if it's important for you.
3) Look into using a small cluster jewel for pure might. +20 strength and 30% lesser mana reservation for Purity of fire.
4) Last change is to check if you have enough strength to remove split personality after all these changes. Afterwards you can either switch it out with another rare jewel or add in 3 grand spectrum viridian jewels for +135% elemental dmg. I did this and my arc dmg increased by 600k dmg for less than 30c investment for 3 grand spectrums.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info