[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

lol made this belt but im not coc so its not that great for me.

can sell to someone if they're interested
hey what would be the best corrupts for CoTB rings? Zealotry, Discipline?
"
mrjadillac wrote:

added lightning damage to spells, cast speed, zealotry / hatred / wrath are good.

Discipline is ok but you'll be paying 10ex+ for 100~ ES

grant aura corrupts are the best but they are really expensive
"
Shinyshield wrote:
"
mrjadillac wrote:

added lightning damage to spells, cast speed, zealotry / hatred / wrath are good.

thank you! ended up going with zealotry and hatred!

sorry to further bother - how about for nebulis? i have increased spell dmg, but not sure if there would be another that gives better DPS
"
mrjadillac wrote:
"
Shinyshield wrote:
"
mrjadillac wrote:

thank you! ended up going with zealotry and hatred!

sorry to further bother - how about for nebulis? i have increased spell dmg, but not sure if there would be another that gives better DPS

i think you can have up to three mods so:

spell damage, increased lightning, cast speed, increased cold, added lightning dmg to spells, added cold dmg to spells are all good

just seen you don't use malis so crit multi would be good for you as well
Last edited by Shinyshield on May 14, 2020, 10:18:43 PM
"
mrjadillac wrote:

Increased aura effect and added lightning damage to spells and attacks are a huge waste of money and the benefits they provide far outweigh the cost. Getting actual auras on Cotb is nice, but its so expensive that its not something to worry about until you are much deeper into the build.

Your money is much better off spent on (well, buying 20% catalyst CotB) buying +2 projectile or duration implicit chest, +2 aoe/aura shield, getting vitality/mana reserve neck (which might enable you to switch back to Bated Breath for more ES and no longer require x2 small cluster jewels with mana res which eat up 3 skill points each!) and a spell crit or max frenzy charge implicit maligaro's gloves.

You should also socket your haste in your helmet for +2 levels.
If I drop inspirational for arcane surge, higher DPS on paper but mana cost for EK goes up to 62 against 63 unreserved. When flasks are up I have 12.54 cast rate (scion) so that means 777 mana cost/s against 429 mana regen/s.

So looks like I am actually losing DPS. That's the way to think about this?
"
desmondk07 wrote:
If I drop inspirational for arcane surge, higher DPS on paper but mana cost for EK goes up to 62 against 63 unreserved. When flasks are up I have 12.54 cast rate (scion) so that means 777 mana cost/s against 429 mana regen/s.

So looks like I am actually losing DPS. That's the way to think about this?

I notice this on my character. I think it is pretty much if the skill icon is blinking. You May be losing dps.

You can get the blink to be in sync with your regen and attack animation. But timing is hard.

I couldn't find information about if the mana regent is per tick or if exact mechanic.

If the icon is not blinking. Then you are fine.
Spoiler

I feel like I might be missing something important. I'm using the EK version and my tooltip DPS in hideout with RF up is almost 2mil, but I've read that others are getting up to 5mil with EK. Is it something I'm missing from my gear, or maybe my tree?

I'm running all the auras in the OP as well as vitality thanks to my amulet and RMR, although to have enough mana to cast EK efficiently I've kept my clarity gem at level 17. EK still goes grey from not enough mana for a bit while I'm casting, but there doesn't seem to be noticeable pauses in the casting animation that I can see. Maybe clarity should be a lower level?

Here's a PoB link: https://pastebin.com/uPknaqkf

I'm also not sure if the config is set up right in PoB, as there doesn't seem to be any sort of consensus that I can find.

Thanks for the fantastic build!
"
Spoiler

I feel like I might be missing something important. I'm using the EK version and my tooltip DPS in hideout with RF up is almost 2mil, but I've read that others are getting up to 5mil with EK. Is it something I'm missing from my gear, or maybe my tree?

I'm running all the auras in the OP as well as vitality thanks to my amulet and RMR, although to have enough mana to cast EK efficiently I've kept my clarity gem at level 17. EK still goes grey from not enough mana for a bit while I'm casting, but there doesn't seem to be noticeable pauses in the casting animation that I can see. Maybe clarity should be a lower level?

Here's a PoB link: https://pastebin.com/uPknaqkf

I'm also not sure if the config is set up right in PoB, as there doesn't seem to be any sort of consensus that I can find.

Thanks for the fantastic build!

I did not see your pob but base from what i can see from your char - EK MUST HAVE phy to lightning watcher.

your tool tip also lose out because you are not using maligaro. EO with ele weakness is higher damage but maligaro is used to get the 2 passive points and use it at jewel

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info