[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

skitter bots or smite for more dps?
"
BonJovii wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
Can I ask why you're using that glove though? I would thought that since we are basically hitting crits every hit, the crit multiplier would really benefit us in the long run.

i have alot of crit multi jewels in my tree didnt want to waste them i guess + on my weapond but im wearing them now

also have this but cant wear it cause i run out of % reserved mana for my aura's

hmm i would use maligaro's though. it's hard for us to get 300% crit multiplier actually. You could get some RMR + ES jewels instead if you change the gloves. You would probably need another 2-3 RMR+ES jewels. I would think that the spell dmg only contributes very little to your overall dmg.

If you're looking to increase dmg, I would do the following changes first.
1) Seems like you might have accidentally taken up a +10 intelligence node near charisma. Not sure if that's intentional.
2) Remove or reduce the levels of clarity gem. I can sustain cyclone and flame dash without clarity so i'm not sure if it's important for you.
3) Look into using a small cluster jewel for pure might. +20 strength and 30% lesser mana reservation for Purity of fire.
4) Last change is to check if you have enough strength to remove split personality after all these changes. Afterwards you can either switch it out with another rare jewel or add in 3 grand spectrum viridian jewels for +135% elemental dmg. I did this and my arc dmg increased by 600k dmg for less than 30c investment for 3 grand spectrums.

Thx for the info didnt even realize i had that node clicked..did al the above changes..can wear the helm now..dropped clarity n using flame dash n cyclone with np prob 77mana left over n that only takes like 4 i belive..able to use the avaian on helm also..could'nt take split per out 48 strengh is hard to replace right now
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on May 16, 2020, 2:40:20 AM
For anyone like me who has a spare gem slot and have no clue what to put into it..

You wanted that 200 ex+ exploding chest but can't afford it?

Try abyssal cry.. This will blow up entire packs even in last waves of simulacrum or just while clearing. And yes, packs in normal maps will be blown away anyway without it but a lot less in juiced up maps or simulacrums.

This works especially well with an EK build since you are more in the middle of packs than with arc. This works amazingly well in juiced up maps or simulacrums.
Last edited by Zweetsok on May 16, 2020, 3:04:41 AM
"
gfellows wrote:
"
"
gfellows wrote:
2 questions:

1) Using alpha howl, would equipping level 21 purity gems push my max resist past 90% as level 23 gems are +5% max resist?

2) With Wrath, Hatred and Zealotry on prism guardian and a level 21 blood magic gem on discipline and clarity I only have 13 life unreserved before clarity and even at level 1 clarity needs more resource than 13. What am I doing wrong?

Having your profile set to private is the first problem.

Resists are capped at 90%

my max life is only 1303 (with 13 unreserved) i'm guessing i need to increase it to give me at least 41 unreserved life, but was hoping there was another way as i'm playing a game of find the dexterity with my belt and boots :)

My profile is public now any idea why I cant reserve clarity and any other suggestions on my char would be greatly appreciated
The first rule of fight club is.... wear a cup!
@gfellows: you are missing quite a bit of mana reserve: 6% on amulet + 4% near charisma + possible Champion of the Cause anoint if you pathed to charisma. Without all that and no mana reserve enchant on the helm, your discipline is just going to cost too much with blood magic.

I would maybe use purity of fire (since you have might cluster) with blood magic and switch discipline to a normal 3 aura + enlighten setup
Last edited by jsuslak313 on May 16, 2020, 2:51:12 PM
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
@gfellows: you are missing quite a bit of mana reserve: 6% on amulet + 4% near charisma + possible Champion of the Cause anoint if you pathed to charisma. Without all that and no mana reserve enchant on the helm, your discipline is just going to cost too much with blood magic.

I would maybe use purity of fire (since you have might cluster) with blood magic and switch discipline to a normal 3 aura + enlighten setup

I followed the passive tree from the guide on ek 400% to the letter (except I have voice 7's cos i cant afford better) thanks for your advice ill keep it in mind.
"
gfellows wrote:
"
jsuslak313 wrote:

I followed the passive tree from the guide on ek 400% to the letter (except I have voice 7's cos i cant afford better) thanks for your advice ill keep it in mind.

The original guide is not particularly current and the general opinion on here is the crit version is superior. Just look at people tree and gear on this thread, it's going to give you massive clues.

As it's already been said, your amulet is terrible for this build and you have the wrong anoint. You need to path to charisma and anointing champion with a rmr amulet. Or at the very least try and squeeze some rmr in somewhere else, good luck with that excluding possibly conquerors efficiency.

Not enough rmr = a problem.

I'd definitely do more than keep jsuslak313'S advice in mind if I were you, its good advice.
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 16, 2020, 4:51:15 PM
How do you get 90% Physical damage reduction on this build? Is it from ascendancy?
IGN - altsuperkey
"
"
gfellows wrote:
"
jsuslak313 wrote:

The original guide is not particularly current and the general opinion on here is the crit version is superior. Just look at people tree and gear on this thread, it's going to give you massive clues.

As it's already been said, your amulet is terrible for this build and you have the wrong anoint. You need to path to charisma and anointing champion with a rmr amulet. Or at the very least try and squeeze some rmr in somewhere else, good luck with that excluding possibly conquerors efficiency.

Not enough rmr = a problem.

I'd definitely do more than keep jsuslak313'S advice in mind if I were you, its good advice.

i can't afford to play the crit version I barely managed to scrape enough currency together for the non crit budget version.

When I said i'll keep the advice in mind I mean't it and wasn't being dismissive.

But I still have the same question: On the noncrit guide in the "gem link > aura setup guide" tab I quote:

"You reserve 1x 35% aura + Low (lvl6) Clarity on LIFE with lvl21 Blood Magic"

If that information was correct at the time I can't understand why I can't reserve clarity following the guide exactly.

And yes I'd love to play the crit version but it just isn't possible with my resources.
"
Shinyshield wrote:

added lightning damage to spells, cast speed, zealotry / hatred / wrath are good.

Discipline is ok but you'll be paying 10ex+ for 100~ ES

grant aura corrupts are the best but they are really expensive

thank you! ended up going with zealotry and hatred!

sorry to further bother - how about for nebulis? i have increased spell dmg, but not sure if there would be another that gives better DPS[/quote]

i think you can have up to three mods so:

spell damage, increased lightning, cast speed, increased cold, added lightning dmg to spells, added cold dmg to spells are all good

just seen you don't use malis so crit multi would be good for you as well [/quote]

thanks so much! wasnt sure if i should have been targeting crit multi with jewels as well. good to know now!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info