[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

"
jsuslak313 wrote:
@zweetsok: maybe im missing something, but how are you running prism guardian with CI?

ed: i guess you got the auras in the shield to 0% reserve?

That would be it. Getting reserved life to 0%. That is why you need every last passive almost to get it done.. Running 9x 1% reserved cobalts, might of the meek close to scion starting point, champion of the cause, conq efficiency, etc..

At level 96 atm. You could do it at 95 but forget about a watcher's eye then because you simply don't have a gem slot for it.

Still not sure myself whether or not I'll stick to CI because I did lose DPS and ES and no investment room atm.

Btw this applies to my guardian.. Scion has more passives available so more room to get more ES and damage.

Great thing about CI is you can have 19 auras running :) at least I am

And with 100+ ex MORE investment it will greatly outshine the non CI version. Which I will never see with this build
Last edited by Zweetsok on May 14, 2020, 1:47:03 PM
"
Raotiz wrote:
I could need some help with my build.. Dont really care about map speed just want it to be tanky so it can kill bosses decent also being able to do simulacrum

Your skill tree is way off track. There's no way you can afford all those points on the left for strength, you're going to need those points for your cluster jewels.

If you move your Discipline to your helm you get an additional 2 levels of energy shield from it.

Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Hi guys,
need some sugestions,
trying to pass on crit arc build so dont know on what upgrade to go next, was thinking to change watcher eye maybe to cold pen by hatred and energy shield by clarity or there are more urgent things to change on my char

thanks
"
perodbk wrote:
Hi guys,
need some sugestions,
trying to pass on crit arc build so dont know on what upgrade to go next, was thinking to change watcher eye maybe to cold pen by hatred and energy shield by clarity or there are more urgent things to change on my char

thanks

- Drop Inspiration for Arcane Surge.
- Drop Chayula's presense for a rare amulet with grants Vitality and reduced mana reservation. You'll need way less strength, and you'll open at least one gem slot, which you should replace with vaal righteous fire or smite. If you can get away without the enlighten, put in both of the above.

Smite is a 60% damage boost for 4 seconds.

RF is a 39% damage boost. VRF is another 28%.

Just these changes should boost you from your current 21 million DPS to ~50 million.

There's a lot more headroom in your setup if you can drop some of your jewels and replace them with 8% ES + 3 damage mods.

There's a decent chance you don't need so many heraldry / PH cluster jewels any more. Try switching one (or two!) of them for endbringers or replenishing presence. For comparison, I'm down to running 4 PH / 1 RP / 4 EB. Mind you, I'm still running an Alpha's Howl, so... /me shrugs.
thank you for these notes now i have way to go, it will be fun weekend :)
Hi there , can anyone take one last look at my PoB? i feel like i could do so much more and get way more auras running (have 17 atm). if anyone can suggest how to increase it and what i need to do to be able to do so , that would be awesome!
Ty and stay safe

https://pastebin.com/g2pvC0qh
So i somehow gotten to lvl 80 with storm brand and lvling gear (tabula and stuff).
Where do i go from here, like am super confused, what abilities should i pick up ? what is my main dmg abilitie from here, which pob tree should i follow, can i please get some advice, am too much of a newbie to make decisions, but i do have currency (around 200ex).
"
sikduck wrote:
So i somehow gotten to lvl 80 with storm brand and lvling gear (tabula and stuff).
Where do i go from here, like am super confused, what abilities should i pick up ? what is my main dmg abilitie from here, which pob tree should i follow, can i please get some advice, am too much of a newbie to make decisions, but i do have currency (around 200ex).
Do you have the gear and cluster jewels already? Have you leveled the gems for this? Looking at your profile, the only thing you have is flasks...
Last edited by grimjack68 on May 14, 2020, 7:05:42 PM
"
Do you have the gear and cluster jewels already? Have you leveled the gems for this? Looking at your profile, the only thing you have is flasks...

No i just have 200ex, i intend on buying everything i need, i just don't know where to start, please help =)
and i didn't want to start by buying gear whithout knowing which gems am going to use, because i usualy buy gear with the right socket colors, its too much of a hassle to color them myself.
Last edited by sikduck on May 14, 2020, 7:16:05 PM
"
sikduck wrote:
"

No i just have 200ex, i intend on buying everything i need, i just don't know where to start, please help =)
and i didn't want to start by buying gear whithout knowing which gems am going to use, because i usualy buy gear with the right socket colors, its too much of a hassle to color them myself.

Simply just buy the gear that is shown at the beginning of this guide. Either go for Crit arc version or EK version.

Simple as that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info