[3.10] Heraldry Cluster Guardian - 9k Es | 90% all res | 75% block | 10M+ boss dps

Sounds like alot of work and objectively much worse until very high investment level.

Not sure what the point is realistically when this build whatever version can destroy everything other than stand in sirius storms.
Last edited by facelessman122 on May 14, 2020, 7:54:26 AM
Yeah, agreed :D
@zweetsok: maybe im missing something, but how are you running prism guardian with CI?

ed: i guess you got the auras in the shield to 0% reserve?
Last edited by jsuslak313 on May 14, 2020, 8:59:06 AM
Plase could someoneone give me a steer on where to go next with this build, level 93 with 3 voices doing good damage but still a little killable. Hoping to fit vitality onto my build somewhere but struggling to work out how to get the RMR.

https://pastebin.com/UFavy1rX

Thank you
"
Xeyla wrote:
Plase could someoneone give me a steer on where to go next with this build, level 93 with 3 voices doing good damage but still a little killable. Hoping to fit vitality onto my build somewhere but struggling to work out how to get the RMR.

https://pastebin.com/UFavy1rX

Thank you

Change your amulet to a rare with rmr. Can't see the rest as I'm on mobile.
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
@zweetsok: maybe im missing something, but how are you running prism guardian with CI?

ed: i guess you got the auras in the shield to 0% reserve?

Thats a filthy watchers eye you got there.
"
hiddenmeat wrote:

not just rf and pain attunement, but also radiant faith which gives 160% armour depending on unreserved life which is about 50% phy dmg reduction for most people which is like one of the core for this build

True, but Unwavering Faith + endurance charges will get pretty far getting 90% phys reduction, atleast for me it does, w/o hh buffs.

"
Sounds like alot of work and objectively much worse until very high investment level.

Not sure what the point is realistically when this build whatever version can destroy everything other than stand in sirius storms.

From a budget stance it does not make any sense, because as you said we are destroying the content anways and CI version cost more.
For me it was like the next upgrade path and sometimes you just want to try something "different".
As well, the game is about upgrading your character or the game gets pretty stale for me if I dont.

LL = more damage (rf + pi)
CI = more defense (more es shield and ci)

Trades off you make when considering which build suits for you.
"
HAM_An1mA wrote:
"
hiddenmeat wrote:

not just rf and pain attunement, but also radiant faith which gives 160% armour depending on unreserved life which is about 50% phy dmg reduction for most people which is like one of the core for this build

True, but Unwavering Faith + endurance charges will get pretty far getting 90% phys reduction, atleast for me it does, w/o hh buffs.

"

From a budget stance it does not make any sense, because as you said we are destroying the content anways and CI version cost more.
For me it was like the next upgrade path and sometimes you just want to try something "different".
As well, the game is about upgrading your character or the game gets pretty stale for me if I dont.

LL = more damage (rf + pi)
CI = more defense (more es shield and ci)

Trades off you make when considering which build suits for you.

Fair play.
I could need some help with my build.. Dont really care about map speed just want it to be tanky so it can kill bosses decent also being able to do simulacrum
"
Raotiz wrote:
I could need some help with my build.. Dont really care about map speed just want it to be tanky so it can kill bosses decent also being able to do simulacrum

cant see your cluster jewel, you need voices jewel at least.

most importantly, you need a phy to lightning watcher 40%

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info